Chapter 23

Secrets of Love ♥

Minho and Yuri took a seat on the school's garden. Yuri was just looking at a tree, while Minho calls Seohyun.

S - Hello?

M - Seohyun! This is Minho.

S - Oh! Minho! Why did you called and how did you got my number?

M - I got it from Yuri.

S - Oh.. okay.. by the way! Why did you called? Are you with Yuri unnie? How is she? Is their conversation done?

M - Yes. It's done.

S - Do you know who's the 'unknown' person?

M - Seohyun.. don't be shocked when I tell you this okay?

S - O-O-Okay..

M - Y-Y-Yoona.. she's the 'unknown' person. And she's the reason of Yuri and Yesung's breakup. And Yuri needs you now!

S - WHAT?! Are you joking?! Is Yuri unnie okay?

M - Yes. She's now with me at the school garden. Seohyun! Go here now!

S - Yeah. Yeah. Wait for me. I'll be there in 10-15 minutes. Wait for me, okay? I'll hung up now. Bye. And thanks for informing me.

M - Okay. We'll wait for you.

~End of Phone Call~

After that phone call, Minho approached Yuri who was sitting and staring at a tree. And he gave her a bottle of water. But Yuri didn't gave any response. Then, Seohyun arrived.

"Unnie!" Seohyun shouted and immediately hugged Yuri.

"Are you okay? I'm so worried about you!" Seohyun said while holding Yuri's shoulders.

"U-U-Unnie..." Seohyun said and Yuri's tears started to flow in her cheeks again.

"I-I-I'm a fool...." Yuri said while hitting her head.

"Yah! Yah! Unnie! Stop that!" Seohyun and Minho tried to stop Yuri but she was uncontrollable. So Seohyun just hugged Yuri.

"Ssssh.. unnie... it's okay now. It's okay." Seohyun said while patting Yuri's head while Minho pats Yuri's back.

"Y-Y-Yoona.." Yuri whispered.

"Huh?" Seohyun looks at Yuri.

"They will pay. All of them. All of them will pay." Yuri whispered.

"What does she said?" Minho asked.

"I don't know." Seohyun said.

*Yoona. You'll pay for what you've done to me. I swear you'll pay. Not only you. But all of you.* Yuri thought while clenching both of her fists.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: What do you think about this chappie? Sorry if this chappie is too short.. >< Btw, what will be Yuri's revenge for Yoona and Yesung? Stay tuned to know! xoxo~~ Minyul HWAITING!!