Chapter 26

Secrets of Love ♥

Yuri slapped Yoona.

Everyone was so shocked especially Seohyun. This is the first time she saw the 'furious side' of her unnie. Even Minho, Kyuhyun, Krystal and Victoria was shocked.

"I wasn't able to do that yesterday. But now, I'm able to give you what you deserved." Yuri said.

"U-U-Unnie..." Yoona said while trying to hug Yuri. But, Yuri gave her another slap which made Yoona lay on the ground.

"Don't you dare to call me 'unnie'." Yuri said.

Seohyun cannot stand it anymore so she ran to Yuri and Yoona.

"Unnie! Stop it! Please! I'm begging you!" Seohyun said while holding Yuri's arm.

"Unnie.. I-I-I'm really sorry.." Yoona said while standing up.

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME UNNIE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! OR YOU'RE JUST DEAF FOR YOU NOT TO HEAR WHAT I SAID?!" Yuri shouted at Yoona in an angry tone.

"You guys wanna know what my bestfriend did to me? No. I mean my 'ex-bestfriend' did to me?" Yuri said while facing the crowd.

"Unnie.." Yoona begged while holding Yuri's hands.

"Oh.. You didn't want them to know the truth? Huh Im Yoon-ah? It's so unfair if we're the only one's who knew the truth." Yuri smirked while taking her hands off from Yoona.

"Yuri, unnie..." Seohyun also held Yuri's hands.

"You want me to hate you?" Yuri asked while Seohyun just bowed her head.

"You guys knew that Yesung and me had our breakup because of a.. girl. Right? Well.. that girl is no other than.. my bestfriend. Im Yoon-ah." Yuri said trying not to cry.

Everyone gasped because of shockness. Kyuhyun kept asking everyone what happened from the very start. Minho is just looking at Yuri. He doesn't knew that Yuri has this side. He's a bit disappointed with Yuri's attitude. While Krystal and Victoria keeps on smirking and thinking "Finally! Their friendship is now destroyed!".

"She lied to me many times. Not only to me, but to all of you. She backstabbed me, hurt me. I loved her as my bestfriend and as my sister. But what did she gave me? Lies. She only gave me lies." Yuri said.

"No.. unnie.. it's not true. I-I-I loved you.. I didn't want to--" Yoona was cut off by Yuri.

"You dont want to?! Want to what?! LIE?! HURT me?! But Yoona! You already did!" Yuri said while emphasizing the words 'lie' and hurt'.

"Unnie.. I'm sorry... please forgive me.." Yoona said.

"I don't think I'm going to forgive you." Yuri said firmly while going out of the cafeteria. Leaving the crying Yoona and Seohyun.

Minho followed Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: I've prepared a MinYul moment for everyone in the next chapter!! What do you think will happen? Stay tuned to know! Don't forfet to leave a comment and subscribe! xoxo~ MinYul HWAITING! :D