Chapter 16

Secrets of Love ♥

On the last chapter..

"Yesung, oppa, can we tell her the truth?" Yoona asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"T-T-The truth?" Yesung asked in stutter.

"Yes. Yes oppa. We need to tell her. And I need to tell her!" Yoona said while emphasizing the words "WE" and "I".

"B-B-But Yoona.." Yesung said.

"But what?!" Yoona asked and raised her voice a bit.

"We're not yet ready!" Yesung said.

"But I am ready! I don't want to lie to her anymore oppa. I know that everytime I lie to her, I hurt her. And.. I'm not just lying to her.. also to Seohyun and to myself..." Yoona said then she bowed her head.

"Yoona... it's not the right time, okay?" Yesung said.

"Oppa.. why are you stopping me to do it?!" Yoona asked in a raised voice.

"Besides, it's the right thing to do! She's been my best friend for a long time! Oppa, please understand.." Yoona added.

"Yoona! Just don't tell her yet, okay?! This conversation is over!" Yesung said in a raised voice.

"Okay! This conversation is over! Totally over!" Yoona said whie satnding up then she ran away.

"Yoona! Wait!" Yesung tried to stop Yoona but she was fast in running.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry if this chappie is too short.. :// but I promise that I'll make a long chappie on the next! Don't forget to leave a comment!~~ MinYul HWAITING!

And oh! Vote for our girls at MAMA here: http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp

You can see the rankings here: http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote_rank.asp