Chapter 32

Secrets of Love ♥

3:30pm.. it's nearly school dismissal!~

"Oppa. Meet me at the school's rooftop later after school. I have something to tell you." - Yoona

Yesung's phone beeped and showed a message from Yoona. He was a bit shocked with her sudden text because she doesn't even gives her attention to him or text & call him since that day happened.

"Woah.. Yoona texted me. hm, maybe she just realized that she was wrong. She'll come back to me after all." Yesung thought proudly while replying to Yoona's text message.

"Okay. I'll be there." - Yesung

"Okay, problem solved. But, Yuri. Nah. There's Minho. I'll make sure she will be hurt again for what her parents did to my family." Yesung thought evilly and smirked.


--------------------------


"Okay. I'll be there." - Yesung
 
"Im Yoona, you have to do this. Clear all this things before you leave. They won't miss you after all.. gather all of your courage now, Yoona. After this day, you will have a new life. Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright.. I hope." Yoona thought sadly.


--------------------------


RIIIIING~

Finally, it's dismissal and Yoona went straightly to the school's rooftop where she will meet Yesung. 

"I hope he'll really come.." Yoona thought; leaning on the railings.

"Yoona." A melodious voice called Yoona's name.

"O-Oppa? No, I mean.. Y-Yesung-ah." Yoona turned around.

"Why? What's wrong? What happened to you? I really missed you, you know? And, why are you not calling me "oppa"?" Yesung hugged Yoona tightly.

"Y-Yesung.. I don't have to call you 'oppa' anymore.." Yoona said while removing Yesung's hug from her.

"Huh? Why?" Yesung asked shockingly and held onto Yoona's arms.

"Why? Because I'm breaking up with you. I-I'm sorry.. but, I have to. There are many people who are getting hurt by these happenings and I'm going to put an end in this. And so, I'm doing it now." Yoona said; preventing her tears to drop.

"Yoona! Heh. You're joking, right? I know you can't leave me." Yesung said arrogantly.

"No. I'm clearly not joking." Yoona said looking into Yesung's eyes.

"W-Why are you saying these things huh, Yoona? What have gotten into you?!" Yesung shook Yoona.

"AH! It hurts!" Yoona said and pushed Yesung.

"Mianhae Yoona! I didn't mean to.." Yesung said and tries to touch Yoona.

"Don't you dare touch me again!" Yoona shouted and finally broke into tears.

"Y-You.. you're such a player.. I didn't know what have gotten into me to be your girlfriend when you already have one who is my bestfriend! I've been a stupid person just for you! I've hurt alot of people just for you! And what's the worst?! I've hurt my own bestfriends! Yuri unnie and Seohyun! They're the ones who were always there! But what did I do?! I lied to them! I lied to them just for you! T-This is enough.. I-I don't want this anymore.." Yoona just let her feelings explode because she couldn't hold it any longer.

"Maybe, this is the last time we will talk. If you're gonna ask why, well, because I'm leaving. I'm leaving for America tomorrow morning. I guess I won't be back here in Korea anymore. So.. I guess this is goodbye." Yoona said firmly and walked through the stairs but stopped.

"Yesung. Be happy. But, you don't deserve that happiness yet until you don't pay for your sins. Especially to my unnie." Yoona continued and walked away.

"T-That girl... AAAAAHHHH!" Yesung shouted and tears were flowing from his eyes.

"I gave you everything! But why?! AHHHH!" Yesung shouted once more and clenched his fists.

"Y-you.. Kwon Yuri.. you're the reason why all of this things happened. I swear.. I really swear that you'll pay." Yesung cursed.






























A/N: Heyyyooo dear subbies! :"> Well, I hope that you guys like this chappie. ;) Sorry if this chapter's got a little long for me to update.. teehee. ^^v
Well, don't forget to comment & subscribe! xoxo. :*