Chapter 19

Secrets of Love ♥

Yuri followed Seohyun to tell her she was not in a relationship with Minho.

"Seohyun!" Yuri said.

"Ah! Yuri unnie!" Seohyun said.

"Seohyun, I have to tell you something." Yuri said.

"Sure! What's that?" Seohyun asked.

"Me and Minho.. we're not in a relationship. And it's impossible. We're just friends. You just misunderstood me." Yuri said.

"Ah! I'm so sorry unnie! I didn't mean to say those things.. how embarrassing.." Seohyun said then she bowed her head.

"Seohyun, it's okay. Besides, it's my fault too." Yuri said.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes! Of course! Anyway, do you wanna know what happened when me and Minho were going here to school?" Yuri asked.

"Tell me! Tell me!" Seohyun said.

Yuri told Seohyun of all what happened. Even Seohyun was shocked. It was so embarrassing for Yuri. She don't want to happen that again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seohyun, where is Yoona is she coming to school today? We only got few minutes left before Professor Kim enters the room." Yuri said.

"I don't know. I'll just call her." Seohyun said.

"Okay." Yuri said.

Seohyun called Yoona but there was no answer. So, she called Yoona again. But still, there was no answer. So Seohyun tried and tried to call her but there was no answer. Then Seohyun tried for the last time and finally, Yoona answered her call.

Y- "Yobuseyo?"

S- "Good heavens! You finally answered! Yoona unnie! I've been trying to call you a hundred times and you didn't answer!"

Y- "Oh? I'm sorry. I didn't hear my phone ringing.."

S- "Yoona unnie! Are you going to class today? Are you sick?"

Y- "No I'm not sick! Uhmm.. am I already late?"

S- "No! Not yet! But I think you're going to be late cause there's just couple of minutes before Professor Kim enters and locks the door. So you better hurry unnie!"

Y- "OMO!"

S- "Where are you now?!"

Y- "I'm almost there. It's just traffic here.. I think there's an accident."

S- "Hurry!"

Y- "Oh.. uhmm.. I'll just run! Yeah! Yeah! I'll run! Seohyun, I have to hung up now. Bye! See ya!"

S- "Okay.. bye! Take care! See ya later too!"

~End of Phone Call~

"What did she said? Is she sick?" Yuri asked.

"No. Not at all. She's just running late." Seohyun said with a worried face.

"What?!" Yuri shouted.

"Yes she is. I think.. right now.. she's running." Seohyun said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have to reach school!" Yoona said to herself while looking at her watch.

"Ugh! 2minutes more!" Yoona shouted and she started to run fast.

"Finally! I reached school!" Yoona said while panting.

"But I have to get to our room! AHHHHH!" Yoona screamed and started to run again.

Finally she reached their home room.

*sigh* "Finally!" Yoona shouted freely while opening the door.

She doesn't know that their professor was already their and everyone started to look at her. Yoona looked so tired. Her hair messed up, sweat all over her body and face.

"Uh-oh.." Yoona whispered.

"Oh! Ms. Im! Come enter." Professor Kim said.

"Goodmorning Professor." Yoona said with a forced smile while going to her seat.

"Yoona." Yuri whispered and gave Yoona a piece of tissue.

"Ah.. Yuri unnie, thank you." Yoona whispered.

"Why are you late?" Yuri asked.

"Let's talk about this later." Yoona said.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry if this chappie's too boring.. Anyways, have you watched the Ep.4 of SNSD's Star Life Theatre? Btw, don't forget to comment and subscribe! xoxo~~ MinYul HWAITING!