Chapter 24

Secrets of Love ♥

The next day...

Yuri and Seohyun arrived at school early without Yoona. So, they decided to take a seat at the school's garden.

"Unnie, are you okay now?" Seohyun asked with a worried face.

"Of course! Why would I be not okay?" Yuri said with a smile but Seohyun can still see the pain in Yuri's eyes.

"Lying." Seohyun said.

"Lying? Why would I lie? Besides, I'm very happy today!" Yuri said with a bright eye smile.

*Unnie, have you gone crazy? Didn't you remember what happened yesterday? I know you're just pretending that you're okay.* Seohyun said in her mind while looking at Yuri.

"Is there a problem Seohyun?" Yuri asked.

Yuri was acting so weird and Seohyun can't stand it anymore. So she stood up to ask Yuri what's wrong with her.

"Unnie! What's wrong with you?! You're very acting really weird since this day started!" Seohyun said while emphasizing the words 'wrong' and 'weird'

"Weird? Uhmm.. the only thing weird today is that.. Yoona isn't here with us." Yuri said.

Seohyun eyes were widen. Because she couldn't believe that Yuri can still say those things even if Yoona backstabbed, hurt, lied to Yuri.

"Y-Y-Yuri, unnie.. you can't remember?" Seohyun asked.

"Remember what?" Yuri asked Seohyun back.

Suddenly, Yuri caught Yoona staring at them.

"Yoona!" Yuri said happily while going to Yoona.

"Yoona, dongsaeng." Yuri stopped.

Yoona was nervous because she didn't know what Yuri will do to her. She's scared that maybe she'll slap her or spill her secret.

"Yoona! Where have you been? Seohyun and I are waiting for you! Your mom said that you're still asleep when I went to your house!" Yuri said.

Then Yoona looked at Yuri with her eyes widen and brows raised. She also looked at Seohyun. But Seohyun just gave her an "I don't know what happened to her" sign.

"Yoona, let's go there. Seohyun is waiting for us. I don't want her to wait." Yuri said and then she grabs Yoona's arms.

"U-U-Unnie.." Yoona tried to stop Yuri.

"Seohyun! We're already complete! So, let's start our fun conversation. Let's talk about our secrets. Our dark deep secrets." Yuri said while emphasizing the words 'secrets', 'dark' and 'deep'.

"Let's start with Yoona." Yuri said with a serious tone.

Yoona felt goosebumps when she heard that serious tone of Yuri. It's the second time when she heard that tone. Even Seohyun got scared with that tone.

"Start!" Yuri said.

When Yoona was about to speak, the bell rang. The school bell saved her.

"Yoona! See you later at the cafeteria. You'll continue your story. Okay?" Yuri said and then she turned around.

"O-O-Okay!" Yoona said in a low tone and then she turned around and started walking.

*I hope my plan works.* Yuri thought while smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: What is Yuri's plan? Is it connected to what happened in the last chapter? Stay tuned to know! xoxo~ MinYul HWAITING!