Chapter 28

Secrets of Love ♥

Many weeks passed and Yuri is still ignoring Yoona. Like she never existed. Yoona always gives her apology letters, teddy bears but they just all end up in the trash. While, Minho and Yuri is getting much more closer.

School Garden..

Yuri is reading a book peacefully at a tree in the school garden. Suddenly, Yuri's peacefullness was ruined by Minho.

"What are you reading?" Minho said in a playful way while appearing at the back of the tree.

"AH!" Yuri screamed and then her book fell with many pictures of her.

"You startled me!" Yuri said while slightly punching Minho's arm.

"How many times do I have to tell you that don't startle me?" Yuri kept on speaking and then Minho saw her pictures.

"Yah! What is this?" Minho asked while picking up the pictures.

"*gasps* Yah!!! Choi Minho! Don't you dare to look at those pictures!" Yuri said while standing up.

"Why? You look so cute! You do this poses!" Minho said while imitating Yuri's poses.

"YAH!!!!! Give it back!" Yuri said while getting her pictures but Minho is so tall so she is having a hard time getting it.

Yuri stopped and put her hand on her hips.

"You're so dead when I get those pictures!" Yuri said while running to Minho like she's in a war.

Minho smirked and put the pictures higher so Yuri couldn't reach it.

"It's unfair! You're so tall!" Yuri said while sitting and covering her face (she's trying to do a fake cry.).

"I give up." Yuri said while doing a fake sob.

"Oh.. Yuri.. noona.. Aww.. You know what.." Minho stopped.

"You're not good in acting." Minho said and let out his laugh.

"*gasps* WHAT THE?!" Yuri said while making an angry face.

"You're so dead!" Yuri said and started to chase Minho.

Yuri and Minho are chasing each other while Yoona saw them.

*I think Yuri unnie is happy now. I think she doesn't need me anymore. Take care of her Choi Minho. Take care of my unnie. I love you Yuri unnie.* Yoona thought and then she walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Our exams is over and it's our vacation! Yey! So happy! Here's a Minyul moment for all of you guys! Hope that you'll all like it! :DD And Christmas is near! I'm so excited! How about you guys? I'm sure you're all excited! Merry Christmas in advance! :D xoxo~ MinYul HWAITING! smiley