Chapter 29

Secrets of Love ♥

 

AN: I'll just give you a short flashback on the last chapter because I think some of you forgot what happened there. Well, enjoy reading! ;)
 
--------------------------------------
 
On the last chapter..
Yuri and Minho are chasing each other while Yoona saw them.
 
*I think Yuri unnie is happy now. I think she doesn't need me anymore. Take care of her Choi Minho. Take care of my unnie. I love you Yuri unnie.* Yoona thought and then she walked away.
 
--------------------------------------
 
One evening in Im's residence...
 
"What? Yoona? You want to go to America? For what? You have everything here." Mr. Im asked Yoona.
 
"Nae, appa. I want to leave Korea now.. I want to go to America." Yoona answered.
 
"Honey, we can go with our daughter if she wants to go to America. Besides, there are many good schools there for her to continue her studies." Mrs. Im said.
 
"Okay. But what about our business here? Who would take care of it, huh?" Mr. Im said.
 
"We have many relatives here in Korea that we can trust with our business. And, it's our chance to promote our company in other countries. And we can visit here anytime." Mrs. Im said.
"Please.. appa?" Yoona pleaded.
 
"But what about your friends? Yuri? Seohyun? Would you leave them just like that?" Mr. Im still can't decide so he asked this thing because he knows Yoona cares for her bestfriends.
 
"Ah.. appa.. t-they knew a-already.. infact, t-they we're very happy for me." Yoona said, stuttering and looking down.
 
"So, honey?" Mrs. Im looked at her husband with puppy eyes and Yoona also joined her mom.
 
"Ah! For the happiness of my queen and princess, we'll go to America as soon as possible!" Mr. Im said happily while Mrs. Im and Yoona ran to him and hugged him because of happiness too.
 
"Omo! Jeongmal gomawo appa! Aigoo, you don't know how really happy I am right now! Thank you so much appa!" Yoona said and hugged her dad even more tighter.
 
"Of course, anything for my princess. But.. *cough* Y-Yoona.. a-appa.. c-can't b-breathe." Mr. Im said.
 
"Oh! Mianhe appa! I'm just so happy!" Yoona said clapping both of her hands but the sadness in her eyes can still be easily seen.
 
"Hahaha! It's okay, Yoongie. Well, honey. Let's eat! I'm really hungry and I bet the two of you also!" Mr. Im joked.
 
"Okay, let's go now. We'll eat." Mrs. Im said and Yoona and his dad went to the dining area for dinner.
 
Yoona and her family really had a good time while eating. Yoona was really happy to see her parents happy. But still, she couldn't hide what she really feels. Everynight before she goes to sleep, she cries until she close her eyes to sleep. She's really depressed but she still keeps on wearing that smile everyday. In fact, she can't focus on her studies because most of her schoolmates hate her. Especially Yuri. She only talks with Seohyun and Minho at school but barely because they're always with Yuri. She just can't tell her parents of what's happening to her life. Because she knew that something bad will happen.
 
Yoona went to her room to go to sleep. But before that, she thought about something.
 
"Aigoo. Im Yoona.. you're escaping again, you know? Aish. But this is the only way.. *sigh* I don't wanna leave oppa.. Ugh. What are you thinking, Yoona?! You'll still miss him after that? Ugh. The people that I can't leave is Seohyun-ah and Yuri unnie.. Im Yoona, Yuri unnie hasn't forgive you yet but you'll leave already?! Gah. But.. I think this is the only way. Yuri unnie can't forgive me even if I'm there or not. I really hurt her feelings. *sigh* I love the both of you, Seohyun-ah and Yuri unnie."
 
With that last thought, Yoona slept with a tear flowing from her eyes.














AN: Well, that's it! Mianhe if this chapter's too short :( I'll give you an update again later! ;)
Don't forget to leave a comment! :)))