Chapter 12

Secrets of Love ♥

After a week..

"Seohyun-ah!" A voice called Seohyun.

"Huh?" Seohyun said while turning around.

"Oh! Kyuhyun-ssi! Hello!" Seohyun said with a smile.

"Oh. Hello too. I just wanna aak if your knee is already okay.." Kyuhyun said with a worried face.

"Oh. Yes. It's fine now. Actually, we can start our biking lessons tomorrow if you're free." Seohyun said.

"Oh sure! That's what Im going to tell you too.. I thought you forgot about it.." Kyuhyun said.

"Let's just meet tomorrow at the park at 7:30am. Okay?" Seohyun said.

"Okay. I'll ask Minho if he wants to come with me." Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah. Me too. I'll ask my two unnies if they would like to come too." Seohyun said.

"Oh. Kyuyhyun-ssi, I have to go now. Bye! See you tomorrow!" Seohyun said while smiling and waving.

"Okay! Bye!" Kyuhyun said.

At the park..

Minho and Kyuhyun arrived at the park first. Kyuhyun brought foods. Because he wants to have a picnic. Finally, Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri arrived. But, Seohyun and Yoona were the first ones to get to Minho and Kyuhyun.

Yoona noticed Minho looking around. It seems like he's looking for someone.

**Yoona is here.. I'm sure Yuri is also here. But, where is she?** Minho thought while looking around.

"Minho-ah, looking for Yuri? She's there. She's biking." Yoona said.

"I-I-I-I'm not l-l-looking for her.." Minho said then he bowed his head.

"Lying." Yoona said while emphasizing the word lying.

"Yah! Go there." Yoona added while smirking.

"Huh?!" Minho said in a shocked way.

"I said.. Go there. Go to Yuri unnie." Yoona said.

"Why would I?" Minho asked.

"You don't want? Besides, Yuri unnie is not that good at biking..." Yoona said. (lying)

---NO ANSWER---

"What are you waiting for? Go!" Yoona said.

Suddenly, something hit Minho's mind. His mission. So he just nod to Yoona and ride his bike.

Yuri was biking freely at the park. Suddenly, Minho greeted her that caused her to fall from her bike.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Yuri screamed.

"Oh. Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to..--" Minho said and got interrupted by Yuri

"Ah. It's okay. I'm just shocked when you greeted me." Yuri said.

"I'm sorry again..." Minho said in an apologetic face.

"It's okay! By the way, let's go ride the bike together so we can be better friends." Yuri said while smiling.

Minho was shocked about what Yuri said because he didn't expect Yuri to say that thing. But, he was also a bit disappointed when Yuri said the word 'friends'.

**Only friends?** Minho thought.

**Ugh! Choi Minho! Wake up! Of course! Only friends! Only friends.**

"So? Minho-ah, are you coming with me?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah. Yeah. Sure." Minho said.

-------------------------------------------

"So, Yuri-ah how long is your friendship with Yoona and Seohyun?" Minho asked.

"15 years." Yuri said very fast.

"Woah. That's a really long friendship!" Minho said.

"Well.. yeah.. *smiles* How about you? How long is your friendship with Kyuhyun?" Yuri asked.

"Oh. We've been buddies since grade school." Minho said.

"Ah." Yuri said.

"Uhm.. Minho-ah, how did you know I was here? How did you follow me?" Yuri asked.

"Yoona told me." Minho said

**Ugh! Yoona-ah!**  Yuri thought.

"O-O-Oh? Really?" Yuri asked.

"Do you want to stop for a while? You look exhausted." Minho asked.

"Ah. Yes. Sure. Let's sit there." Yuri said while pointing at a bench.

"Do you want some ice cream? Or drinks?" Minho asked.

"Oh. No need. I'm fine. Thanks." Yuri said with a smile but she really wants an ice cream but she's shy.

"No, I'll buy. Anything." Minho said.

"O-O-Okay. I want ice cream." Yuri said with a smile.

"Okay. Wait for me here." Minho said

*Minho went away to buy ice cream*

After 3mins, MInho came back bringing two ice creams.

"Yuri-ah, here's your ice cream." Minho said.

"Thank you." Yuri said.

While Yuri was eating ice cream, Minho was looking at her. Yuri caught him. She's confused why Minho was looing at her. So she asked if there's something wrong with her face.

"Minho-ah, is there a dirt on my face?" Yuri asked.

*giggles* "You eat ice cream like a child." Minho said then he put his thumb on Yuri's lower cheek to wipe the ice cream.

Yuri was shocked. And she remembered that Yesung and her was doing this thing in the past, so she removed Minho's hand from her face.

"Yah. Don't do that." Yuri said then she bowed her head.

"I can do it by myself." Yuri added.

"O-O-O-Okay." Minho said in a sad tone.

*Yuri changed the topic.*

"Minho-ah, does Kyuhyun like Seohyun?" Yuri asked.

*Minho coughed* "Uhm.. I really don't know. But I think he does like Seohyun-ah." Minho said.

"Oh, then, if he likes her, she better take care of my dongsaeng." Yuri said.

"Dongsaeng?" Minho asked.

"Yep! Why? I'm older than her for two years so she calls me unnie. Why?" Yuri asked.

"So, you're older than me Yuri-ah?" Minho asked.

"You should call me noona! And! You should obey noona because she's older than you!" Yuri said in a teasing tone.

"I don't want." Minho said then he let his tongue out.--- he's trying to be playful.

"You don't want? Then! You deserve this!" Yur said then she put an ice cream mark on Minho's face.

"Yah!" Minho shouted then he did the same thing to Yuri. Then, he stood up and ran.

"Yah! Minho-ah! Come back here!" Yuri said.

Minho and Yuri are playing happily with their ice creams. Minho puts an ice cream mark on Yuri's face and Yuri also do the same thing to Minho. They're just laughing at each other's reactions. They kept on chasing each other. Then Yuri caught Minho. She puts ice cream marks on Minho's face non-stop. While Minho tries to grab Yuri's fast hands. Finally, Minho got Yuri's hands and their faces are just inches away from each other.

Yuri was shocked. She wants to let go from Minho's grip. So she thinks for a brilliant idea.

She drew her face closer to Minho. And-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: What will Yuri do to Minho? Find out on the next chapter! =) I'll post chapter14 tomorrow because I have to take care of my baby brother since my parents are out of town.. hope you guys understand.. And don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe!! And thank you for all of your comments! Love you all! xoxo~~ MinYul HWAITING!!