Chapter 25

Secrets of Love ♥

It's break time. Yoona decided to go to the cafeteria to meet Yuri and Seohyun. But, in her surprise, there were no students in the hallway.

"Huh?" Yoona mumbled to herself.

"Where's the people in here?" Yoona asked herself while walking.

She felt something when she's in cafeteria's door. Something she can't explain. Maybe she's nervous or scared.

But, in her surprise, the students are waiting for her. And Yuri was infront of them.

"Yoona! Good that you've arrived!" Yuri said while smiling and she grabbed Yoona's arm.

Yuri stopped walking which made Yoona also stop.

"Guys! This is my best friend Yoona!" Yuri said while emphasizing the words 'best' and 'friend'. (even if their schoolmates and classmates already knew that they were BFFs)

Seohyun got up from her seat and went to the front line where many students are standing.

Seohyun saw Minho and Kyuhyun who was also there. So she asked them what's happening.

"Minho! Kyuhyun! What's happening in here?" Seohyun asked.

"We don't know." Kyuhyun and Minho said.

"Uhmm..U-U-Unnie.. what are you doing?" Yoona asked but Yuri didn't gave a response to her. Instead, Yuri just dragged her into a podium and started speaking.

"Earlier this morning, we had a dare game. Me, Seohyun and Yoona. And Yoona is the one who will do the dare. And her dare is to tell everyone of you her deepest darkest secret. And she agreed with that. So, everyone, please welcome, my best friend Im Yoona." Yuri said with a smile.

Yoona didn't know what to do. She was so scared. Yoona didn't made any move. She just stood at the corner --- like a frozen person. So, Yuri pushed her to the podium and gave her a 'Go! Speak up!' sign. Yoona's legs were shaking as well as her hands. She was so scared of what will happen. "Uh..uhmm..ah..m-m-m" this is

Seohyun held Yuri's arms trying to stop her.

"Unnie.. stop it." Seohyun said hoping Yuri would stop.

"Why would I stop? Besides, she deserves it." Yuri said with an evil smirk.

"Unnie.. what's wrong with you?" Seohyun asked with a worried face but Yuri just gave her a smile.

Yoona can still speak up and Yuri can't stand it anymore so she shouted.

"Im Yoon-ah! Can't you tell them the truth?! Or you're just too shy for them to know that you backstabbed your own best friend?!" Yuri asked loudly in anger.

"U-U-Unnie.. I-I-I didn't mean to--" Yoona said while going to Yuri but she was interrupted when Yuri slapped her.

Yes. Yuri slapped her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: What did just happen?! Yuri slapped Yoona? OMG. What will happen next? Stay tuned to know!~ No silent readers! Post your comments! :D xoxo~ MinYul HWAITING!

Btw, who watched 2011 Mnet MAMA Awards last Tuesday? SNSD looks glamorous in the red carpet and in the performance! And congratulations to the winners! =D