IX. Chapter 8

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VIII

 

In Sungyeol’s place, Sunggyu started to work as a CEO again. He checked emails from Dongwoo and give orders by calling back Dongwoo. Sungyeol also very busy, organizing the spring’s event for his fashion company. Sungyeol got sponsored by Sunggyu’s company which’s a big role in advertising. The fact that they were best friend made everything became easier.

“Sunggyu hyung, let’s take a break,” said Sungyeol. He stretched his back and yawned.

The older man replied by putting down the papers. He rested his back fully on the sofa bed. “Sungyeol, this fashion show event, are you trying to get more sponsor?”

“Please, don’t talk about work… Just rest.”

“But we have talked about this spring event for months. Only few weeks until it launched.” Sunggyu closed his eyes.

“I know.”

Sungyeol checked his personal phone. Like Sunggyu and others, he had two phones or more for business but only one phone for private. “Hyung, it’s already late for lunch. Should we go out for foods?”

Sunggyu groaned. “Too lazy too move.”

The younger one chuckled. “Let’s eat outside. Anywhere is fine as long as it doesn’t related to work.” He pulled Sunggyu to stand, but he refused. “Come on, let’s get out from this suffocating work!” Sungyeol pulled Sungyeol harder until the older man really stood.

Of course, Sunggyu groaned as he’s very tired. “Eat where?”

“Anywhere.”

They ended up eating burger. The order line was very long. But it’s worth it since they had the burger in the past and the taste never dissapointed. A mouthful of the burger made both of them so happy that their smile couldn’t hide.

“I hope they opened a branch in Seoul, really,” Sungyeol commented.

“Agree, so sad to know they only open it here,” Sunggyu agreed.

Both of them munched every enjoyable bite with smile. After that, they sat still to talk more.

“By the way Sunggyu hyung, I think you’re too harsh toward Nam Woohyun,” said Sungyeol suddenly.

The brownish hair lifted his eyebrow. “Is that a complain?”

Sungyeol shook his head. “I mean, how bad his attitude that make you act very cold? I may only met him today and often heard bad rumors about Woohyun. But, you’re his manager.”

“You mean ‘temporary’.”

“Yes, even though it’s temporary. At least you have to try to be nice.” Sungyeol drank his lemon tea. “Who knows, he can change. I think he’s easy to be manipulated and that’s dangerous.”

Sunggyu frowned. “He’s sure easy… being manipulated. But why does it dangerous?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter