X. Chapter 9

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

X. Chapter 9

The idol walking happily along with his manager, Kim Sunggyu. He was crying without reason when Sunggyu left him this morning. But, that disappointed feeling vanished once Sunggyu came to him by one call. They arrived at a big shop which Sunggyu talked before. Nam Woohyun looked around with sparkling eyes as there are a lot of types. His eyes couldn't stop looking at them. His shopping bags were put down beside Sunggyu.

He never expected that window shopping at traveler 's need could be this exciting. Sunggyu helped Woohyun to choose. They ended up buying two gigantic size suitcases.  The worker said they could usher the suitcases to their hotel with additional few dollars. At first, Woohyun gave his card to the employee but Sunggyu gave his card and returned Woohyun's card.

"I can buy it. You don't need to pay my suitcase nerdy," said Woohyun. 

The temporary manager didn't reply Woohyun. "Just use this card," he told the employee. 

"Hey, don't you hear me? Nerdy!" Woohyun hit Sunggyu's shoulder. "I can buy it alone. It's too expensive for you. Your wage isn't that much!"

Right, Sunggyu was unemployed until he was told to be this idol manager. But, who cared? The idol wasn't aware that his card was black. 

"Nerdy! Just let me pay!" Sunggyu already signed the receipt. He looked at the irritated idol.

"Aren't you being too harsh toward him, Sunggyu hyung?" Sungyeol's voice ringing in his head continuously. He couldn't stop thinking his fault as he indeed knew Sungyeol's intention. Sunggyu patted the idol's shoulder. "It's fine." 

After all, it wasn't Woohyun's fault ended up having him as manager and he shouldn't involve personal emotion to handle works. It's so unprofessional. He had to act as how normal manager did. By that way, his father may let him go easier. 

The older man took a deep breath before he asked Woohyun to go back to the hotel as soon as possible, in a nice way. Woohyun raised his eyebrow. "What the hell? Didn't scold me anymore? I thought you would be angry at me."

"No need to get angry at you if you followed me. So, let's go back." Sunggyu's smile gave Woohyun goosebumps. He's too attractive when he smiles. Despite his sudden change in behavior, Woohyun followed Sunggyu. 

Woohyun's schedule finished today. They went back to Seoul tonight. As always, Sunggyu helped Woohyun to pack his belongings. Woohyun occasionally glanced at his manager. He's way too nice and that scared him more. The idol preferred to get scold rather than Sunggyu smiled all the time to him. 

He didn't have the gut to ask the reason yet he's relieved Sunggyu didn't being too harsh anymore. But, in the end he didn't know which one is better. His new manager was such a mystery to him.

-idolsitter-

Ten days went by where Sunggyu worked as Woohyun’s manager. He’s stressed more than working on his own job. He couldn’t sleep properly yet Myungsoo kept asking why he went home very late. No eating together with friends, no impingement he could do. His mood got worse every day, even Dongwoo was scared for a moment.

People at his company, K&M, was told by Dongwoo that their CEO would be away for two months due his vacation and personal matt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter