XVII. Chapter 16

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVII.

On the next day, Sunggyu woke up as usual. The difference is, he woke up on couch. While yawning, he checked the time and waking up Nam Woohyun. Surprisingly, the idol already woke up. Sunggyu raised his eyebrow.

“It’s rare to see you wake up earlier,” said Sunggyu.

The idol suddenly remembered about last night when he kissed Sunggyu. “Knock the door before get in!” shouted Woohyun.

“Why would I? Usually I woke you up without notice.”

Blushed face from Woohyun made Sunggyu wondered. “What’s wrong with you? Are you doing something wrong?”

Woohyun bit his lower lip. “No-Nothing!” he hid himself using the blanket.

Sunggyu chuckled at Woohyun’s behavior. “Hey, today is the last day recording. Make sure you don’t run away or no free day for you.” He shook Woohyun’s body to get out of the room and getting ready.

“I know, I know! Just get out of my room, nerdy!”

Woohyun attacked Sunggyu with his pillow, but Sunggyu catch it. “You better go out, Woohyun.”

After Sunggyu got out from the bedroom, Woohyun slowly peeked through his blanket. Minutes later, he walked to the bathroom and getting ready.

He thought, after showering he would calm a bit. But, after he saw Sunggyu again right in front of him, his mind kept replying what he had done to his manager. Especially Sunggyu’s red lips. His eyes couldn’t take off from those soft lips. In the end, he froze.

He only reacted after Sunggyu forced him to go out from the apartment. “Let’s go. We can’t be late to the studio today.”

Sunggyu’s hand grabbing Woohyun’s wrist until he sat on the car. Without saying anything, Woohyun sat still, trying to forget everything.

The awkward silent in the car was unavoidable, but Sunggyu didn’t care and Woohyun was blushing all the time.

Kim Sunggyu got used to this work faster than he thought. As soon as they arrived, Woohyun rushed to the studio. “Don’t come in!! I’ll call you later!!” he shouted from inside.

Woohyun closed the door and not letting Sunggyu in. The producer and others frowning in confuse. “Woohyun, what’s wrong? He’s your manager.”

The idol replied, “I don’t want to see him! I—“ He groaned. “Argh! Later I will call you when I’m done!”

Sunggyu who was outside let out a heavy sigh. “So this is how you will act? Fine.” As if he didn’t care, Sunggyu turned back and went to somewhere else.

Minutes later, Woohyun opened the door and peek out. “He’s gone… He really didn’t wait for me…”

“Of course. You shouted like that,” the producer said. Suddenly, he had his eyes bigger. “He doesn’t wait outside!? Your manager?!”

The idol nodded. “Yeah.”

Inside their mind, they would experience hell once again because of Nam Woohyun, the rebel idol.

Quite disappointed, Woohyun didn’t have choice but walked into the recording room. “Let’s start.”

-idolsitter-

Jang Dongwoo visited Hoya at his office. His smile was all over the face, made Hoya frowned in confuse. “What’s wrong with you? Are you sick?” Hoya put his hand on Dongwoo’s forehead.

“No, no! It’s not like that.”

“Then?”

“Sunggyu gives me a rest day. So, I decided to meet you!” Dongwoo hugged Hoya in the middle of lobby office. Hoya blinked when hearing Dongwoo’s words. “Are you sure Sunggyu hyung gives you a rest day?”

The older young man nodded. “He even takes back his job from me! Now I have free time, Director Hoya!” Dongwoo pointed at Hoya’s chest a few times, laughed at Hoya who was confused.

He started to feel uncomfortable from the employees staring, so he took Dongwoo to the rooftop after buying two cans of coffee.

“Why are you always taking me to the rooftop? Do you hate me for visiting you during working time?” Dongwoo pouted, opened the can.

The younger one frowned. “No… It’s just..”

“Just?”

Without warning, Hoya pecked Dongwoo’s lips. While he widened his eyes, Hoya stepped back and turned his body. “I cannot wait to kiss you whenever I meet you. That’s why.”

Dongwoo sighed. He turned Hoya’s body and kissed him. Hoya could feel the coffee taste this time. Dongwoo draped his arms to Hoya’s neck. “Then, kiss me. Why bother to hold it?”

“How can I do it in the middle of office? I’m embarrassed.”

Dongwoo laughed. He kissed Hoya once again. “As your lover, I found your blushed face is very cute. Then, you can kiss me here. No one’s watching us anyway.”

Getting green light from Dongwoo, Hoya decided to lost control this time. He immediately kissed his lover, wetting those lips in a passionate kiss.

Finished with their session, Dongwoo and Hoya had a date after a while. Hoya told his secretary that he would leave earlier today.

He and Dongwoo were dating on the streets. While having fun, they saw a person who was they knew very well was eating crepe alone.

“What is Sunggyu hyung doing there?” asked Dongwoo. Followed by Hoya, they approached their best friend.

From far, the man could see both of them were walking to him. “You guys were on a date?” asked Sunggyu.

But, the expression from Hoya and Dongwoo were priceless. They saw a CEO wore casual clothes and eating alone outside as if a college student.

“I gave you a rest day yet you are on a date with Hoya?” Sunggyu chuckled.

Hoya sat beside Sunggyu and stared at him for a long time. “You ate crepe from a food truck?”

Sunggyu blinked. “Why? Is there anything wrong?”

Dongwoo still wondered why the hell Sunggyu ate alone. “Hyung, I thought you were working.”

“I am, but the idol drove me away. So I’m killing time by eating, sitting here. Who knows I would meet you?”

“The idol? Who?”

Hoya was confused when Dongwoo had his shocked expression but Sunggyu kept calm. “You didn’t tell Hoya about me?” asked Sunggyu to Dongwoo.

“Hyung said to keep it as secret!”

“Secret? Someone please explain it. I don’t understand,” said Hoya.

While Dongwoo being silent, Sunggyu finally explained, “I have a project with Nam Woohyun these days, but he doesn’t want to see me and here I am.”

That simple, Sunggyu told half lie, half truth to Hoya. The younger man understood and continued, “So, hyung doesn’t go back to the office?”

The oldest man shook his head. “No need. Want to work fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter