III. Chapter 2

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III. Chapter 2

 

As a very diligent person, he himself wouldn't have noticed it but Kim Sunggyu had what some would considered as an amazing organizing habit; something like managing time properly, has a neat complexion for every jobs he responsible of and making sure everything his things for all day long was nothing left behind; from head to toe until his colleagues’ things too.

For this thing, it took him so much time that he always got scolded by his sister or his brother evens his friends. It couldn’t be helped. Kim Sunggyu always wanted everything to be perfect and didn’t forget the most little thing. Everything should be organized and clean.

He’s not neat-freak person, but he just couldn’t think straight and concentrate when the place was really in a mess state. It’s alright if the places a little mess. His mind followed the scene in that room. He was told that he had an OCD problem because the things in his house were too organized. He strongly denied it but he did believe that being neat and organized was the proper way to live his life or his mind really couldn’t think clearly.

Plus, he rarely at home. The designs were complicated and he didn’t get times to check the rest except office home, bathroom, dressing room and bedrooms.

To him, the kind of people that always giving out lame excuses like 'I don't have time to do this or that' were just too lazy and invested their times on something trivial like partying or hanging out with friends.

Nonetheless, Kim Sunggyu was the epitome of perfection that even when he was annoying as hell, people were still jealous of his success. Outside office, he kept close with his friends since school, sometimes helped them on their project too. Maybe that was the reason why he had so many loyal friends in the first place.

Like today, he purposefully wore T-shirt and ripped jeans while checking his things. They were scheduled to meet at twelve, to eat lunch together at the hospital. The Idol was scheduled checking out from the hospital this evening. He also moved out today as well.

Sunggyu frowned at these. ‘Arrange the new apartment’, it said. What kind of idol that moved out so frequently? It’s his fifth times in the half year. His hand that used to hold pen immediately circled it and wrote: ask him the reason move out so often.

That’s just his habit. Sunggyu didn’t lure the time to be late or he indeed wanted to be late by telling his Dad that his habit came out like always. Maybe he indeed became slower because of these clothes.

When Sunggyu wore the suit and worked at his office, how many times he did it, he would always on time. But, when he wore anything else, everything would be slower and disaster. The suit was like his charm to do well in everything.

He looked at the clock once he finished packing things for today schedule—although there was nothing except introducing each other and helping move out.

It was already 11.17

 

If there was traffic, they would be late but Kim Sunggyu would not care less about being late. He hated this work, the one that he never really wanted to do in the first place so why would he be there on time? Plus, that anonymous letter made him felt like he had the power to control everything from now on.

“Sunggyu-hyung! We should go now or we're gonna be late,” cried Dongwoo from inside his car.

“Stop yapping at me. I know that already." Sunggyu slung his backpack over his shoulder and pushed his phone back into the confinement of his pocket. He took another quick glance of his reflection on the mirror and he smiled vaguely. He ran outside to the parking lot, where Dongwoo already waiting for him.  “Just drive, Dongwoo." He ordered, not giving any chance for Dongwoo to retort back.

The younger one just shook his head, knowing that Sunggyu would always won the fights between them so he just shifted the gear and the white car drove away from Sunggyu's driveway.

I won’t go easy on you, Nam Woohyun.

∞∞∞

On the way to the hospital, they were stuck in the traffic and unlike the calm Sunggyu on the passenger seat, Dongwoo was breaking a sweat. They would be late for sure yet the carefree Sunggyu didn’t found it necessary to contact someone, to inform the person he supposed to meet that they were going to be late.

By expression, Jang Dongwoo might more nervous than Kim Sunggyu. While Sunggyu kept on yawning, Dongwoo was sighing all the time, biting his nails and his fingers just couldn’t stop tapping on the steering wheel. His eyes stared nervously at Sunggyu's phone a few times; somehow the urge to call them himself was tempting.

The brown ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter