XIV. Chapter 13

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIV.

.

Two weeks passed like a storm for Sunggyu. His job as a road manager for Nam Woohyun went better than his thought. Although he felt damn tired, the young man could handle it thanks to Dongwoo and his best friends.

Sunggyu lies down on his comfortable bed without changing his clothes nor took a shower. It was 2.37 am at his apartment after took Woohyun home from his schedule. His younger brother, Myungsoo came into Sunggyu’s room once he heard the front door opened.

“Hyung! You’re home very late! What were you doing?” shouted him.

Myungsoo sat down on the edge of the bed, feeling grumpy. “Hyung??”

The older one groaned as an answer. Sunggyu didn’t have any energy left to respond to his clingy brother.

But, Myungsoo always forced Sunggyu to tell him stories about his day or the opposite. It drained Sunggyu’s energy very fast. Not very often, but Sunggyu as a human, had a temper as well toward his loving brother.

He’s just overwhelmed with his “job” which made his temper raised quicker than usual.

With a firm voice, Sunggyu called his brother. “Myungsoo-ya.”

The younger brother immediately sat straight, widened his eyes, shivered in fear. “Ye-Yes?”

Without looking at his brother, Sunggyu continued, “I need rest properly. Go sleep.”

That bold, command tone from Sunggyu made Myungsoo realized his mistake. Years after years living under one rooftop with Sunggyu without their parents, Myungsoo knew that Sunggyu ruled the house.

After that, the model left Sunggyu’s room after saying a quick sorry to Sunggyu.

-0-

Kim Myungsoo still in shocked when he was working on the next day. Jihoo gave his artist a cup of hot tea to drink. Took a sip of the tea, Myungsoo relaxed and rest his head on the top of the sofa, lengthen his legs and looked on the ceiling.

Minutes passed and Jihoo noticed that Myungsoo had something bothered him. “So, what happened this time?” asked Jihoo.

Myungsoo looked at his manager blankly. “How did you know?”

Jihoo shrugged. “A year working for you, if it’s not your brother, then what is it?”

He chuckled hearing Jihoo’s words. “You’re right. Maybe I’m too easy to read.”

“So, do you want to say something regarding your problem? We have some time before continuing the photo-shoot.”

Thinking for a moment, Myungsoo told his act toward Sunggyu last night. About he was scolded and Sunggyu that was too tired to hear his nagging but he was too late to realize it.

“Well, that’s better though.”

“Why is that?”

“If you didn’t aware that he was tired and continued nagging, it could be worse.” Jihoo took a sip of his coffee.

The model smiled a bit. “Yeah. He could beat me up.” Myungsoo looked on the ceiling again.

-0-

Nam Woohyun calmed down a lot after crying on Sunggyu’s shoulder yesterday. Although he felt embarrassed, still he couldn’t resist the comfortable shoulder of Kim Sunggyu.

His morning started by looking at his swollen eyes and puffy face. He remembered the way he cried and how Sunggyu comforted him. It’s been a while since there was a person who hugged and said lots of comforting words to him in person.

Woohyun felt his chest was much lighter. His burdened lifted by half without his knowing.

He made himself a sandwich and a cup of coffee as breakfast. Saw 7.28 AM on his phone made him chuckled. He didn’t remember when was the last time he woke up this early without an alarm.

Sunggyu told him that he only had an interview for entertainment weekly news and practicing in the studio today by chat.

It’s really rare that Woohyun hadn’t felt lazy to work. He washed up after breakfast and cleaned his new apartment while waiting for Sunggyu to pick him up.

As always, Sunggyu came to Woohyun’s apartment one hour earlier, even more before his schedule. He entered Woohyun’s apartment password and took off his padding jacked and his shoes.

“Woohyun, I’m here,” said Sunggyu.

He was supposed to wake the solo singer up, but this time, Sunggyu was too shocked that he stood still while widened his eyes.

Right in front of him, there stood Nam Woohyun was vacuuming in pajamas. His mouth agape knew the rebel idol already woke up. Moreover, cleaning his house. This had never happened before.

Nam Woohyun saw that his new manager arrived. Unconsciously, he smiled brightly and greeting him first.

“Morning, Sunggyu hyung~”

No “nerdy”, “old man”, “glasses”, or whatsoever that usually Woohyun called him.

Oh my goodness, in Sunggyu’s head, he was afraid that Woohyun was scheming something fishy to him.

“Wait, I’ll take a shower again after finished vacuuming. Hyung can make tea or coffee or eating something while waiting for me.”

Did he hear wrong? Take a shower again? “You already washed up?” he raised the eyebrows.

Woohyun nodded. “But I don’t know that I’ll covered in sweat this much. He sniffed his arm. “I need to shower again.”

Didn’t need to wake up Woohyun in the morning was his first miraculous today. Woohyun’s mood was very bright that Sunggyu could tell by one glance.

Sunggyu shook his head in amazed how Woohyun’s mood swing could be this much in one night. “Hey, let me finish your cleaning. Just take a shower.” Sunggyu took the vacuum from Woohyun’s hand and continued.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. I’ll do it.”

Woohyun could feel his cheeks were blushing when he saw the soft smile from the brown-haired young man. He was scratching his head in awkward before walked to the bathroom again.

Knew that Woohyun was showering, Sunggyu finally could take a deep breath. “Wow… I never knew his real smile was that sweet,” he muttered.

-0-

The cheerful Nam Woohyun shocked everyone who met him for work. They asked Sunggyu what was happening to Woohyun that his mood was very bright, not like usual. But, this time the temporary manager only able to shook his head.

Sunggyu hadn’t known the reason as well. He was just grateful that his stresses being lessened today. After finished the interview, Nam Woohyun ate his lunch in silence. No protest about food, his diet, or whatsoever.

At this time, Sunggyu really felt uncomfortable. Being used with Woohyun’s bad behavior, seeing the idol was suddenly behaved like this scared him.

“Woohyun,” said Sunggyu softly.

“Hmm?” Woohyun was looking outside the van.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter