XIII. Chapter 12

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Kim Sunggyu arrived at Woohyun’s apartment by taxi. He was bewildered once he saw a bunch of girls in their uniform in front of the apartment. He could hear their excitement while holding many things. He realized those teenagers were Woohyun’s fans when he saw the pictures and name on those things. When Sunggyu walked closer, their conversation became clearer.

“Are you sure that Woohyun oppa is living here?”

“He moved here recently. I’m sure.”

“Which floor?”

“I heard he moves here by someone too. Not sure which floor.”

“But someone took pictures of Woohyun oppa that he got out from here many times.”

“Really?”

“Even the securities said so. They saw Woohyun oppa on the day he moved.”

“So, we’re going to wait like this until he comes back?”

“Maybe. But, I still don’t believe the securities word.”

The temporary manager chuckled when he heard that. He immediately relieved that Myungsoo’s fans never acted this aggressive. He just understood this was one of idol’s traits which lead to sasaeng fan.

Sunggyu, still in his suit tried to pass through those girls since he doesn’t know where the back door was.

“Excuse me,” said Sunggyu slowly, walking through them.

He was about to enter the apartment until one of those girls stopped Sunggyu.

“Uncle! Wait a minute!”

Uncle? Hearing that word from a teenager was a shocking thing for Sunggyu.

He was halted and turned to see her. “Yes?”

Once again, Sunggyu widened his small eyes when they stared at him with hope.

“Uncle, do you know Woohyun oppa? The idol,” asked her while showing him the picture.

“Does he really live here?”                                                 

“Has uncle met our idol, before?”

Sunggyu was overwhelmed when he was bombarded with countless questions from the girls that he said “Yes” without thinking anymore.

The girls screamed at Sunggyu’s answer. “Uncle!! Are you serious!? This is the right apartment where he lives, isn’t it?”

The others tried to enter the apartment with many ways. This was unimaginable for Sunggyu who was never in this situation before. He realized he made mistake by saying yes unconsciously to them.

Thankfully, the securities came at the right moment. They stopped the fans that were entering the apartment and tried to get them out.

One of the securities recognized Sunggyu and said to them, “Woohyun’s manager is here! Just give your gifts to him.”

The fans saw the person they called uncle before. “Really!? Woohyun got a new manager again!?” they screamed.

Sunggyu, pushed to the side, let out a heavy breathing. How can they know everything about Woohyun? Paparazzi?

“Uncle, you’re Woohyun oppa’s new manager?” one of the girls asked him.

Sunggyu nodded. “Just give me your gifts. I guarantee Woohyun received it.”

In the end, another chaos happened when they fought to give their presents to Sunggyu. The securities helped Sunggyu until they were sure that no more Woohyun’s fans at the apartment’s main gate.

The securities also helped Sunggyu brought all of the gifts to the front of Woohyun’s apartment door.

“Thank you so much for your help,” said Sunggyu to them.

“It’s alright. We’re used to that situation,” replied one of them.

“Yeah. There’s another celebrity lives here. Before, it’s just as chaotic as Woohyun’s fans.”

The temporary manager nodded. “Well, I’m glad you guys recognized me that I’m his manager. Otherwise, I don’t know what to do,” he laughed.

“How can we don’t know? Woohyun always screamed at you and got upset very often. Sometimes, we pity you that he scolded you every time,” another one replied.

“You saw that?” Sunggyu quite surprised.

“Yeah. Every time you come in and out with him. He would say, ‘Sunggyu hyung! Manager hyung, I don’t want to!’ Something similar like that.”

Hearing that, Sunggyu was very touched. “Thank you…” He bowed to them sincerely.

“No, no, no. It’s okay.” They bowed back to him.

“By the way, I don’t know you guys’ name.”

“Ah, I’m Munjin,” the oldest one started. “This is Doheon and he is Ryeowoon,” Munjin continued to introduce his colleagues.

“Nice to meet you all,” Sunggyu smiled and shook their hands. “Well, then.”

Sunggyu finally moved every gift to the living room. It was a lot. Woohyun’s apartment was empty and he didn’t even bother to call Woohyun. Sungg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter