IV. Chapter 3

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV. Chapter 3

 

“Yeah, I really don’t. How about introduce yourself before I introduce myself?” Kim Sunggyu put his hands on the back, his body leaned toward the idol with his bright smile and his crescent moon shaped.

As an experienced man, Kim Sunggyu wouldn’t take a back if that so-called-idol Nam Woohyun threatened. He had a workshop and development for leadership before started his business. How a leader could make his subordinates corporate with him and influenced his co-workers, he learned it and shared his knowledge when there was a chance.

He took a psychology class when there’s a free time when he’s in the college. Until today, he often went counselling to learn more; not only to read the resumes. People who worked with him couldn’t take him easy as he could read them by how their acted, their clothes, and their faces. That’s why they called him as “company’s Sherlock homes”, although he thought it’s funny because he just used to observe and he practiced his memory.

It helped him a lot in business and of course, when his best friends needed him.

Two people that didn’t know the real Kim Sunggyu wouldn’t know that fact. While Lee Hyoan looked really worried about Sunggyu, the idol rather looked really irritated and didn’t agree. The calmest person inside the room kept smiling; acted like he did nothing wrong. Or he indeed deliberately made the black haired idol angry.

“You won’t introduce yourself to me, Mr. Idol?” asked the brown haired man once again. His voice didn’t change. Calm, like soothe the sulk kid.

The black haired idol glared at him. “Why should I tell my name to you? You can ask this person or search it on internet, unemployment.” Hearing that, Kim Sunggyu almost lost his poker face. Then he realized it. Ah, this was his Dad said to them. But, why unemployment? He could say that he’s a freelancer.

But Sunggyu thought it’s dangerous too. They could ask about his freelance jobs and then if he’s careless, his real jobs would be known by them immediately. And it will ruin everything he had built. For the first time, he thanked his Dad.

Sunggyu didn’t react by those words. Instead, he waited with bright sweet smile he had until the Idol felt restless. Yup, restless. He’s getting tired of the intense stared from Sunggyu and started to think twice; should he introduce himself or kept being angry and let the rest day like this.

Lee Hyoan didn’t know what that man’s plan was. He just thought that Sunggyu was not an ordinary man. He could see the irritated face of the idol and he didn’t know what he should do. When he wanted to speak to Sunggyu, unexpectedly the idol opened his mouth.

“I’m Nam Woohyun, the solo singer Idol, nerdy,” he said while gritting his teeth. He turned his head, avoiding eyes contact. Somehow, he felt guilty if he didn’t ask the question while the older man kept smiling at him like that. The smile made his mind blank and reflects answered him. Maybe, he had fallen for that smile or even that man he knew less than thirty minutes.

The oldest man blinked his eyes more than ten times in five seconds. Had he hear wrong? That stubborn Nam Woohyun introduced himself? “Woohyun-ssi, you—“

“What are you doing, Hyoan-hyung? Aren’t we eating lunch by now?”
 

Taken aback by sudden request, Lee Hyoan hurriedly took three set of lunch boxes and put it on the table. He prepared the foods and took out mineral waters from refrigerator.

Kim Sunggyu crossed his hands as Woohyun finally started to open minded to him. “Well, Nam Woohyun-ssi, you must be rich to be in a VIP room for more than one week, I guess?” He saw that the idol scoffed at him.

“What an unbelievable statement,” Woohyun said, with pressure. “Of course I have money. I work hard, getting money, and popularity. My fans are all over the world. Not like you that keeps changing job,” he continued nonchalantly.

This time, Sunggyu was holding his laugh. For the first time, he thought that the idol’s words really entertained him and suit with this condition. Maybe he really should act like he didn’t work for years to make it real.

 “Really, what’s wrong with you?! You’ve been smiling and now laughing. Tell me, you haven’t introduced yourself too!” The black haired idol raised his voice at the older man, getting angry.

Lee Hyoan that was startled turned his head; saw that Sunggyu was holding back his laughter. He frowned, what was funny from getting scolded by a much young man? “Umm, the foods are ready.”

“L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter