VIII. Chapter 7

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IDOLSITTER

VIII. Chapter 7

When it came to our precious family, most people would do anything for them. Furthermore, parents could be overprotective to their children. In their contents, there’s no more “polite attitude” if someone hurt the precious family member.

And it worked on Kim’s brothers.

Lee Jihoo grabbed Myungsoo’s parka. He dragged the model as Myungsoo kept shouting about Nam Woohyun. “Let go! Jihoo!! I have to meet that cocky idol!” His angry expression almost made Jihoo let go his hand from Myungsoo. He barely made Myungsoo left the studio.

“No, we go home now,” said Jihoo.

On stairs, Myungsoo tried to let go of Jihoo’s grip. But Jihoo was stronger that Myungsoo hopelessly dragged, exhausted himself by screaming to meet Woohyun and Sunggyu. Even in the van, he got mad, asked why he had to go home earlier.

“Jihoo hyung!! Let me go back to the studio! He’s there with Sunggyu hyung!” he shouted and shook Jihoo’s well-built body.

“I’m driving… Let go. You’re only hallucinating.”

“There’s no way I’m wrong! That person is really Sunggyu hyung!!”

“If he were Sunggyu hyung, he wouldn’t leave by your side,” told Jihoo. “Who can guarantee that? He visited me only a brief and then left to meet Nam Woohyun! I’m sure!”

As Myungsoo kept bugging his manager, Jihoo felt the fatigue over him as he never used with Myungsoo’s nagging.

I’m amazed that you can handle your younger brother, Sunggyu hyung, Jihoo thought.

-idolsitter-

Kim Sunggyu finally experienced what kind of day Nam Woohyun did. No wonder he’s really tired although he's only doing what manager should do. He saw that Nam Woohyun barely opened his eyes as the tiredness over him.

“Hey, nerdy… Home… Fast.”

Sunggyu didn’t argue furthermore. He drove silently to Woohyun’s apartment. When they arrived, Woohyun already slept. He had his peaceful expression which was very different than his usual expression; frowning and irritated. Unconsciously, he smiled and chuckled.

Without saying anything, he held Woohyun like a princess. Letting the idol slept on the bed, he fixed the pillow and covered up Woohyun with a blanket. He yawned, stretched his body. Sunggyu didn’t go back to his apartment. Instead, he slept on the sofa.

-idolsitter-

Kim Myungsoo groaned when he didn’t find his brother at home. It’s another day yet his brother didn’t go home. His mind was full of Nam Woohyun. His image was already bad and Myungsoo started to hate Woohyun more. He was sure that his brother had something with Nam Woohyun.

In addition, he couldn’t contact his brother. Neither his calls nor his chats were replied. Myungsoo started to panic and called Dongwoo who was Sunggyu’s secretary. He must know something at least, Myungsoo thought.

After few rings, Dongwoo answered the call. The man was startled to hear Myungsoo’s screamed. “Hyung!! My brother, is he with you?"

Jang Dongwoo was half asleep when he got the call. Knew something was off, he got up from the bed and asked Myungsoo, “What’s wrong?”

“I can’t contact him at all after he left my studio yesterday afternoon. Do you know why?”

Jang Dongwoo hadn’t said anything. He was loading since it’s too sudden. When he understood the problem, he was laughing. “Don’t laugh!! Hey, Dongwoo hyung!!”

The secretary held his laugh. “Ok, ok. It’s about Sunggyu again?”

“Of course. Who knows my brother’s schedule better than you, hyung?” Myungsoo ruffled his black hair, irritated. “Well, Sunggyu indeed can’t go home for a few days I guess,” said Dongwoo with a big laugh.

As always, the younger brother puffed his face. “Why?”

“Did Sunggyu tell you that he would leave to New York this evening?”

The startled face on Myungsoo maybe couldn’t be seen by Dongwoo but the secretary did feel guilty lying about Sunggyu. Half of them. “What do you mean? He didn’t say anything yesterday!?”

“Maybe he forgot to tell you. He’s very busy, doesn’t he?”

Dongwoo walked to the kitchen to drink some water after woken up by Myungsoo. For a moment, Myungsoo didn’t say anything. “He may be busy, but there’s no way he forgets.”

Sighed deeply, Dongwoo sat on the dinner chair while listening to Myungsoo. “I’m suspicious that Sunggyu hyung and Nam Woohyun have a relationship.” That was when Dongwoo spit out his drink.

He’s too shocked to hear that. Although Myungsoo’s quick-witted, he never knew the young man could realize it this fast. “Why do you think like that?”

“I saw him and Nam Woohyun outside the studio yesterday. It makes me angry since I hate that idol from start.”

Jang Dongwoo massages his temple. “If you said so, don’t they just in business relation? Sunggyu often met many celebrities though.” His big smile was as bright as usual.

“It’s different, Dongwoo hyung! I can feel it!”

“Yeah, you can conclude that if you feel so. But, what’s the problem of them having a relationship?”

Jang Dongwoo’s question stopped Myungsoo’s childish manner. Indeed, there’s no clear problem. But Myungsoo’s brother complex was so severe that he couldn’t let Sunggyu with someone else except his best friends.

“Whatever!!” Kim Myungsoo hung up the call with an irritated scream.

Dongwoo sighed to know that Myungsoo’s hung up. “Why would he scream at me in the morning?” The cheerful Dongwoo pouted his mouth. “At least he didn’t think that Sunggyu works for Woohyun.”

-idolsitter-

Kim Sunggyu put all luggage on the trolley. He wore his favorite jacket and got ready with a sunglass. “All ready?” The idol, Nam Woohyun yawned all the way to the airport. He hides his puffy eyes with sunglasses.

“Why are you also wearing sunglass?” asked Nam Woohyun.

Then Sunggyu remembered that he’s an idol’s manager. It’s his habit though, wearing sunglass. Sunggyu took off it from his face, made an excuse. “Nothing.”

They’re waiting to take off to New York for Woohyun’s fan sign meeting. The crew assisted them until they’re at the hotel. Sunggyu who was often traveling at New York didn’t get any fascinated expression once they arrived. Instead, he acted as if it’s his own home.

Nam Woohyun was resting on the bed, watching something on his phone while his nerdy manager talked with the staffs. The stylists went to get some clothes for Woohyun and others started getting busy. They confirmed the schedule and place. Some of them went to the location.

As usual, the childish idol was nagging over and over. This was when he felt grateful to his younger brother, Myungsoo. He’s used hearing this kind of nag. The man came into the bedroom once Woohyun shouted to him.

“Manager, if there’s a person who bells our room, open it. I ordered some food.”

Kim Sunggyu raised his eyebrow. “You ordered hotel’s food?” Woohyun nodded nonchalantly. He continued watching on his phone. Sunggyu took the phone’s room and called the hotel’s restaurant. “Sorry, but please cancel room’s 1243 order… Yes… Thank you.”

Once Woohyun heard that he got up and hit Sunggyu’s back. “It hurts!”

“Why did you cancel my order? I want to eat!” He glared back at the man.

With an angry face, Kim Sunggyu pointed at the packagings which were full of foods; consisting salads and boiled chicken. “Eat your food. You’re on diet. Don’t let us over budget anymore.”

Shocked by his manager’s behavior, Woohyun shouted back at Sunggyu. “What do you mean? I’m used ordering foods and shopping! They never say anything about that. Aren’t you mistaken?”

The older man inhaled deeply. Stared at the young idol who was before him with concern. “You don’t get attitude lesson properly or indeed never?” asked Sunggyu.

Woohyun felt his anger tolerant toward his new manager almost exploded. Since they met a week ago, he never got treated this bad. “You don’t answer my question, nerdy.”

“And so you are.”

Kim Sunggyu was a cold-blooded person toward people who didn’t have decent manner. He hated it. Nam Woohyun who didn’t have any proper manner was his real problem once they met.

Sunggyu finally turned his back. “It’s up to you whether you want to eat or shopping. But, I’ve warned you. You may don’t get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter