XV. Chapter 14

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XV.

 

 

 

 

Still at Woolim’s CEO room, Kim Sunggyu worked something that his Dad asked for on the laptop. He also wrote a note on the sticky note and posted it on the laptop. By that way, Kim Junghyo would saw it when he came back.

Calmly and quickly, he finished the job within an hour. (Approximately). “That old man… why would he call me just to re-check the report?” he grunted. “He could order someone else to finish it.”

Sunggyu rested his whole body on the office chair. Closed his crescent moon eyes, he relaxed, slept a bit to forget about his hectic day for a moment. Meditating was one of his ways to relax. Just by closing his eyes and breathe properly helped his mental state when he’s tired.

After that, the CEO of K&M called Dongwoo. The call answered only after two rings. “Hello, Sunggyu hyung?” said his best friend concurrently his secretary.

“Hi, Dongwoo. Do I have lots of documents to check? Are there many proposals come for autumn?”

As the spring had come and his project quite successful, he remembered there were quite a lot of proposals from different companies right after the spring started a few days ago.

“Eh? I thought you want to check those later because of Woohyun’s schedule,” answered Jang Dongwoo.

“I changed my mind. I have some spare time.” Sunggyu checked the time on his Rolex watch.

Jang Dongwoo who was occupied with lots of papers and almost overwhelmed because there was no Sunggyu to assist him started blinked in confusion. “Wait, which one? Hyung, I’m so stressed since you started working for the idol.”

From the phone, Sunggyu could hear the papers were being skimmed by Dongwoo. He was imagining that Dongwoo being careless again due the countless papers. “Dongwoo?”

“Yes hyung?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. I’m searching the documents that I haven’t—“

Before Dongwoo started acting weird and overworking, Sunggyu cut Dongwoo’s words. While massaging his temple, the CEO said, “Forget those papers, Dongwoo-ya.”

The younger man stopped his hand. “Forget?”

“Send all of those papers to my apartment or to my emails. I’ll take over it,” Sunggyu continued.

Jang Dongwoo frowned. “Why? Didn’t you say I should do half of your jobs?”

“Indeed. But, I’ll take over it again. Just take the calls from customers and employees then report it to me as usual. After all, it’s my job.” He ruffled his light-brown hair, closed his eyes with his hand, tired face.

 

 

 

 

No respond for a moment. Dongwoo was still digesting his Boss’ order. Finally, Sunggyu told Dongwoo, “I’m working outside the office, Dongwoo. Stop whatever you’re doing and send everything back to me. Including you had checked,” firmly.

“Everything?”

“Yes.”

At last, Jang Dongwoo realized Sunggyu’s intention. “Alright, Boss. Wait for a moment.”

“Okay, go home and rest. Enjoy your leisure time today.”

“Thank you Sunggyu hyung! Then, bye~~” the cheerful voice from Dongwoo made Sunggyu laughed.

“Never mind. Bye, Dongwoo.”

Hanging up, Sunggyu took a sip of his coffee. Minutes later, his phone got notification from his emails. Sunggyu saw the attachment from files which Dongwoo sent just now. He replied, “Got it. Thx.”

Seconds later, Dongwoo replied, “Y. sent the papers too to ur apartment.”

Intending to tackle his job tonight, Sunggyu finally came out from his Dad’s office. He greeted the secretary back right away that still gave him a suspicious glare. He didn’t blame her.

No one would know him and Myungsoo as his sons as Kim Junghyo’s private life was private to everyone.

While walking back to the studio, from far away, he saw Myungsoo and his manager were inside the cafeteria. His younger brother also noticed his existence by waving at him so brightly.

The older brother smiled and waved back. Approaching his brother, Sunggyu gave a hug to Myungsoo. “Hyung, what are you doing here? Not at K&M?” asked Myungsoo. He pat the chair beside him, signaling Sunggyu to sit.

Sunggyu didn’t refuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter