XVI. Chapter 15

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVI. Chapter 15

 

Arrived at Woohyun’s apartment, both of them sat together on the sofa bed. Without words. Sunggyu was on his phone for these fifteen minutes. Meanwhile, the idol sat straight nervously. Sometimes he glanced at Sunggyu. It’s been a while he felt this afraid.  He felt uncomfortable.

Too uncomfortably that he was drowned in cold sweats.

But, this new manager didn’t have intention to break the silence between them. In the end, Woohyun couldn’t handle it anymore. He stood up to stand in front of Sunggyu furiously. 

“Hey, what the heck is this?! I thought we are going to practice?” Woohyun’s hands on his waist.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun weirdly. “I thought you want to go home? So here we are. Why suddenly want to practice?” 

“I did, but I just... I just want to get away from that studio...” he looked away, embarrased.

Sunggyu saw Woohyun played with his fingers. His mind went back to ten years ago when he was in band. He had been  in this situation. He wanted to rest, but felt guilty if he didn’t practice. Finally, he asked the song paper from Woohyun, played the electric piano which was put near bedroom. 

Playing the song fluently after few times, Woohyun quite surprised by his manager’s skill. 

“You are useful for this,” said Woohyun, grinned. “I don’t know you can play piano. My past managers can’t help me at all for practicing.”

The manager chuckled. “Because you never ask anything about me.” 

“It’s not my fault! You don’t even always by my side,” he replied.

Sunggyu laughed at Woohyun’s statement. “Well, I know I’m wrong. I’m sorry about that.”

Time passed fastly between them, did not realized that it was already night by the time they finished. Woohyun had his satisfied face after being sulky all the time. He stretched his body and asked Sunggyu to buy him dinner. 

“What do you want to eat?” asked Sunggyu. The idol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter