V. Chapter 4

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

That man puzzled by Woohyun’s sudden change behaviour. It felt strange when the boy hugged him with laugh. His mind started to wander everywhere he could. Kim Sunggyu knew that Nam Woohyun hated to hug a stranger, but he hugged him. Even though it just a moment.

He knew that Nam Woohyun almost never acted friendly with anyone except for shooting and acting. So, what was in that boy’s mind?

Another man in the new apartment, Lee Hyoan stared at Sunggyu with full of curiosity. He wanted to ask so many questions to the brown haired man, but it looked like there’s no chance while Sunggyu still concentrated with his own world.

“Umm, Sunggyu-ssi,” he spoke, “What will you do after this?”

No answer. That big framed glasses man still sat on the grey coloured sofa, in the middle room. Sometimes he would whisper to himself and tilted his head. Lee Hyoan really felt awkward, more awkward than him with Woohyun.

He couldn’t figure out what was Sunggyu’s doing. By one in the morning, Lee Hyoan wanted to go home. But maybe Sunggyu needed a lift to his house too. What made him scared was Sunggyu was reading his mind.

“Just go home. I’ll open these boxes and examine them before I go home.”

“A—Alone? It’s past midnight, though... At least—“

“I said it’s alright. Just go. You’re tired, aren’t you?” said Sunggyu firmly.

Taken aback by the voice, he quickly made a u-turn and rushed out from the building. Got goose bumps.

Kim Sunggyu took a deep breath and started to open the boxes one by one until the last one. He felt tired, sweating and never expected just opened around twenty boxes made him breathless. He just wanted to see the things inside, though. So he could bring the tools that may help them tomorrow. After he finished, he walked out from that building and walking to his own apartment with half asleep.

-o-

That room only lighten by the light from kitchen. The kitchen had a very big space for cooking, a medium sized black wooden dinner table with six white wooden chairs around them. The kitchen is surrounded by cupboard and wall’s shelf. Decorated by various kinds of mugs, plates, bowls and other things, the wall looked very colourful yet still very neat and clean.

On the dinner table, the empty plate and a couple of can beers could be seen. A young man in his early twenties, black hair and deep gaze by his black eyes was glaring at his phone. He pouted and rested his head on one of his arms.

“What’s wrong with him? No reply... Didn’t answer my call. He’s not usually like this, going home late without any notice! Or... Something happened to him?” the young man felt anxiety. He kept checking the time although he knew it wouldn’t change that fast. “It’s already almost two, where is he?!”

As his patient went away, he stood and rushed to outside. But, when he wanted to do so, he heard the front door was opened. Knowing who it was, he immediately ran to the front door and hugged that person tightly without letting the shocked person had chance to move.

“Sunggyu hyung!! Where have you been all day long? I can’t contact you at all. Does you know that I’m so worried about you?” said the young man.

Hearing that, the surprised man sighed. “Myungsoo, I’m sorry about this. I haven’t checked my phone at all and I’m so busy. After all, you know that I won’t leave you, right?” said Sunggyu softly.

Myungsoo was squinted his eyes. “Really? You didn’t lie?” Kim Sunggyu nodded. “Yeah, now... Let me go. I need to take a shower and then sleep. I’m dead tired.”

Finally, the young man, Kim Myungsoo let Sunggyu go. Before Sunggyu went to his room, he didn’t forget to pat Myungsoo’s head. Now that he felt relieved, he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter