XII. Chapter 11

Idolsitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

The sound of clicking camera on an object was non-stop. The photographer took a lot of similar photos in a second. Lightning on the object was very dazzling to get the best photos by great the lightning. Two assistants were helping him by moving and changing objects in sequence. They worked in silent and harmonious.

Last photo-shoot for next month products ended at 5 am. After finished, the photographer gave the files to the editor to be edited. His name is Oh Youngtaek, a professional photographer. Specialized in nature, but now he’s working in entertainment world.

He rested on the chair after done with taking pictures while drinking coffee. He checked his phone to find some messages from Myungsoo’s manager, Lee Jihoo.

“Youngtaek-ssi, We’ll come around 9 o’clock today.”

Oh Youngtaek just wrote “Ok” as reply. He slept a bit before they came to charge his energy.

By the time he opened his eyes; several staffs of Myungsoo already came preparing the hanger with clothes plus spring’s products. Stretched himself, he stood up and approaching the young model who was playing games on his phone.

“Hi, Myungsoo-ssi. Nice to see you again,” he said.

The young model smiled after he paused his game. “Hello, Youngtaek-ssi. Please take care of me today.”

“Yes, Let’s work hard again.”

Another hours were spent in his studio with Kim Myungsoo and staffs. Some quarrelling happened again between Myungsoo and his manager which amused the photographer. They were having lunch when Oh Youngtaek and Myungsoo were talking.

“Myungsoo-sii, you have an older brother, haven’t you?” asked the photographer.

Myungsoo blinked. “Yes. What’s the matter?”

“You always said that your brother is the best in every interview, but never revealed him. I’m curious how he looks.” Youngtaek took a piece of kimbab. He was trying to get closer with Myungsoo as he often works with Myungsoo lately.

Sadly, the model only reacted, “Oh,” before continued his meal. Youngtaek was devastated as he got ignored again.

Yes, it’s not his first time trying. Instead, maybe it’s countless time. Despite his straight face, he’s interested in Myungsoo. Forgetting their , he tried his best so he could meet this young man again in every photo-shoot session.

“You look the happiest when you are talking about your brother. Mind to share something about him?” How can he did not notice the difference how Myungsoo’s eyes became more life and dazzling when he spoke about his brother.

Youngtaek had his jealousy. He wishes he were Myungsoo’s brother because Myungsoo still avoided him. He was thinking where did he go wrong that Myungsoo acted cold all the time? Was it his personality?

Meanwhile, Myungsoo’s head was full of concerns about his beloved brother. What if Sunggyu couldn’t finish his work on time? What if Sunggyu got seduced by women employees? What if Sunggyu’s so stressed that he passed out? What if Sunggyu wouldn’t be at home again today?

His mind was somewhere else that he couldn’t focus. Myungsoo checked his phone for the umpteenth times. Still no news from his busy brother. Myungsoo bit his lower lip, trying to keep calm.

The photo-shoot session ended peacefully except for one person, Youngtaek who hadn’t able to get closer with Myungsoo.

 

-idolsitter-

 

Crazy working time is over at K&M Corp. Almost everyone looked like zombie. They were exhausted and relieved that everything’s done for real this time. Kim Sunggyu was finally able to rest properly. He slept in his sleeping room in the office. K&M employees were eating together at the canteen to charge themselves.

Hoya, Sunggyu’s best friend and business partner came during his rest time. Hoya wore his favourite gray suit and walked to the information desk. “Hello, can I meet Director Kim Sunggyu?” he asked. Although they’re best friend, Hoya decided to keep his professionalism and not broke through a connection such as Dongwoo. It’s important to keep manner between them when they’re in working area.

“Director Kim? May I know your name and your purpose, Sir?” said the clerk.

“I’m Hoya. I want to give a business proposal for him.” He gave his name card.

The clerk frowned. “I’m sorry, Sir. Every work’s proposal must be selected via PR in this company. Should I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter