Freeze

Fiction: You are My Story to Tell

 

At first, they felt awkward. But later on, it just feels so right. They officially became a couple. They’d go to school together, walk hand-in-hand everyday. Then he’d wait for her at dismissal time, walk her home and give her a good bye kiss. It became a daily routine.  They will never grow tired of it. At least, that’s what they feel. For they longed for it for years.

 

Days had gone so fast. It was like fast forwarded to get into the awaited work in Japan with Beast.  It does bring some excitement not just she’ll be going to Japan but count the fact that she will be with Beast and not to mention, Junhyung is sure to be there.

 

The day finally came when they were oh-so-busy to pack some things and hurry because they could miss the flight any moment.  When she got in there, of course she wouldn’t be in lined up with the Beast. They were seated far away from Beast but at least, she thought, he was just there and I wouldn’t miss him.

 

Hours on the plane wasn’t that exciting? In fact, she just slept throughout the flight. Junhyung wasn’t even turning on his back and not letting her see him.  Why would he even? She thought again.

 

When they arrived, Min’s auntie told them they would stay on the same dorm as Beast. Why? Because Min’s auntie had always received a special treatment from Beast. She was just like their umma. When you arrived on the dorm, she seemed to feel awkward especially Junhyung was keeping a distance from her. It feels like she was unwanted.

 

Why on a dorm, by the way? Because Beast doesn’t really like to stay on hotels. They at least wanted to feel at home. The dorm which almost   looked like a house was too wide and sure will fit all of them. Enough space to avoid me, she thought. Everyone got into their rooms. Min’s auntie, Min and Jae Min will be of course, sharing the same room.

 

“Oh, the room is too small.” Min said like a judge for commenting.

 

“Yeah, I guess it’s just for two.” Min’s auntie added

 

“So… But… I can sleep on the floor instead.” Jae Min smiled a bit.

 

“No, dear. We won’t let you sleep on the floor instead.” Their ahjumma said.

 

***

 

They have finished unpacking their things and placing on their own rooms. The day will be spent for their rest. It was already evening and Jae Min volunteered to cook for them. As she was cooking, Kikwang felt the urge to offer some help since he knows how to cook too.

 

“Its okay, Kikwang-sshi… I can do this myself. You need to take a rest, right?”  Jae Min smiled at him.

 

Little did they know, while they were talking to each other, Junhyung had been there trying to eavesdrop and look after her. He wouldn’t let him touch her. Never.

 

***

 

Dinner was surrounded with silence. No one has ever dared to talk except for Yoseob who kept on praising Jae Min for her cooking skills. Junhyung was feeling uneasy on the fact that she gets everyone’s attention. Add the fact that she looks blooming today. And he wonders who could make her like this.

 

Jae Min had done the dishes in just a minute after that, she decided to finally take a nap but… something unexpected was…

 

“Oh no, the room was too small for three… Jae Min where would you sleep?” Min’s voice seemed to be so loud audible for everyone to hear. But it doesn’t sound to mean but instead a sound of trying to let anyone at least volunteer for Jae Min, specifically Junhyung.

 

“You can sleep on my bed!” someone sad making everyone shocked. It was Kikwang. He was a gentleman ever. “And…. I think I can sleep on the couch!” he added to avoid any green thoughts.

 

“Jae Min we can sleep together! Don’t think of other ideas! You’re like a noona after all!” It was Yoseob with his ever cute voice and aegyo.

 

“NO” someone interrupted. “She’ll sleep on my room and that’s final.” It was Junhyung with his ever scary voice.

 

“Hyung, you’re being so unfair! I offered first!” Kikwang complained

 

“I offered second!” Yoseob raised his hand.

 

“Uhm… I… I appreciate you guys for… Uhh…” Jae Min tried to stop but Junhyung already took a grip on her wrist and dragged her upstairs. He opened the door of his room and shut it close once they were inside.

 

“It this one of your games, again?” he said angrily on her.

 

“Games? I don’t even know they’d say that… that… Why you even dragged me here if you’ll just shout at me! I’ll go now.” She said trying to stop your tears. He was accusing her again.

 

“You won’t leave” he stated making her stop. He was standing there unable to think of what he would do or say. He just doesn’t want her to talk to any members of Beast. He doesn’t know if he was feeling jealousy or what.

 

“Junhyung… what do you want? Why you keep on accusing me! I didn’t plan anything of this! I… I just came back... For you and that’s the truth.” She said as tears flowed on her cheeks, she wiped it away. And stepped closer to him.

 

“Then why! Why did you left! You don’t know how much you affected me! You don’t know how much pain you gave me!” he replied

 

“You don’t know too how hard it was to bear.” She said as she was now face to face with him, looking directly on his eyes. “Junhyung, I still love you.” She stated, now tiptoeing and trying to catch his lips. She closed her eyes and gently pressed her lips on his.  The thing she missed so much to do. Things kept flashing back from the day they first kissed and felt embarrassed after it.

 

But Junhyung just stood there trying to stop himself from responding thus, he knows from himself he loved to hold her back. She pulled back realizing she looked desperate for him. He opened his eyes seeing she was trying to avoid his gaze.

 

“I shouldn’t have done that.” She muttered as she stepped back but now, Junhyung s his arms around her waist making her surprised. He pulled her body closer to his.

 

Without a word, Junhyung crashed his lips on hers, hungrily waiting for her to respond. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she slowly kissed him back. The kiss wasn’t like that sweet kiss they shared when they were young back then. This time, it was passionate. Emotions were mixed—happiness, sadness and filling the years of emptiness.

 

They both pulled back for air, breathing hard. They looked at each other again but some things were running through their thoughts. This night would just end like this. Junhyung leaned on her ear saying: “Baby, I missed you so much.” His voice makes her feel comfortable like before. The loving voice she yearned to hear after so many years. Slowly, he started trailing down kisses on her neck making her close her eyes and feel the passion behind his kisses.

 

Baby yeah I’ll be there
No matter where you are
I will be there
I’m not a person who changes their mind often
Promise you my love, oh~

Freeze like this Like that So that this moment will last forever oh oh
Freeze Like this Like that So that this moment will last forever oh

 



 

 

POSTER BY ME! ^^ hehe :D I think This was  my first author's note :)))

Please comment :D