Chapter 2: You

Fiction: You are My Story to Tell

 

She has the perfect smile. It was no doubt. After all, for him, she was perfect. She would always laugh at simple things. That’s how her friends would describe her. She was simply shy whenever she’s with ‘strangers’. But she always wears a smile, a charming one. She was smart, kind, name it, she’s all of it. She’s the school queenka, Jae Min.

 

After three days of preparation, the day has finally come for their awaited concert. Hara had made schedules for supporting Junhyung. She cancelled some of her appointments just to show Junhyung her support. Beast members had given the time to spend the whole time to take a rest for they will be giving all their strength for their beloved fans. Junhyung spent the day with Hara.

 

“I’m so excited for your concert!” Hara squealed in delight as she was trying to feed Junhyung with the cake she made for him.

 

“I’m so nervous.” Junhyung smiled. “I can feed myself, you know.” Junhyung said as he looked so ashamed in front of his band mates. Hara has been so sweet towards him even in front of his band members.

 

“Aw~ Just let me do this for you~” Hara replied sweetly as she got another slice of cake for Junhyung.

 

***

 

“So tonight is the concert… Would you come with me or what?” Min asked her as she was preparing what to wear. Jae Min hasn’t decided if she was ready enough to see Junhyung in front of that stage  or even when they would come to see him after the concert for a ‘meet-and-greet.’

 

“I came back for him…” Jae Min replied as she also prepared what to wear for tonight. Few hours from now, the concert will start so they have to go there early.

 

“Okay, I’ll take the shower first. You better get yourself ready.” Min smiled as she headed to the bathroom.

 

***

 

Ten minutes left before the concert would start, Beast had been wearing their outfits and getting their make-ups on. The concert grounds were crowded by now. The fans were patiently waiting for the show to start. Hara was there on the backstage trying to offer her help.

 

“Five, four, three, two, one…”

 

As soon as the countdown ended, the music instantly started. The spot light directly laid on the six guys standing perfectly on the stage. Fans started to shout of their affection for their biases. The song ‘Fiction’ was being played. Doojoon started to sing his part. Junhyung was next to rap his lines. More girls started to shout.

 

“He is sure popular among girls… he look so different.”She thought as a smile appeared on her face.

 

“Junhyung, saranghae!”

“Please break up with Hara!”

“I love you, Junnie!”

 

Fan girls started to shout more. Jae Min felt irritated by hearing those words. Not because they cherish him. It’s because of their hatred for Hara. She never hated Hara since the day she has known Hara dated Junhyung. She thought is she was in Hara’s position, it was sure not so happy. Imagine these fan girls trying to bash her, even wishing for her to die.

 

Then Kikwang sang next showing his eyes smile which seemed to be so cute. His muscles were much emphasized with the suit he is wearing. She was quiet studying on the outfits they were wearing. Junhyung wasn’t that muscular, he was thin even before.

 

“Stop staring at him like that.” Min snapped her out of her trance.

 

“Am I..?” she asked while smiling.

 

“You look like a crazy fan girl too.” Min tried to piss her off.

 

“Haha. Just for this night.” She replied.

 

***

 

After singing over six songs, Beast had prepared one song number where they wanted to surprise their fans. They came out awesomely looking so handsome with red tuxedo. In their hand, they held one red rose which will be dedicated to a fan they would pick.

 

Dongwoon started to sing his first part on the song, ‘You.’ As he was singing he walked around to pick one girl. Before he could finish his line, he held one of a girl’s hands and brought her to the stage with him.

 

Kikwang sang next but he hasn’t picked one girl. Hyun Seung sang next and picked a girl also as Dongwoon did. And then the rest of the Beast members also picked. Junhyung picked one of those crazy fan girls almost beside her. He didn’t recognize her.

 

Kikwang then sang his lines and find it hard to pick a girl for many fan girls were trying to hold his hand. “Whoa, I guess he has the most fan girls also.” She thought as Kikwang stopped in front of her. She saw him wearing eye smile as soon as he found her. He had his eyes set on her then he reached for her hand.

 

She hesitated at first but then Min pushed her while smiling. She was about to put her hand on his when the fan girls started to go wild and accidentally pushed her. She lost her balance as she fell on the ground. She brought back to her senses but she saw a blurry vision, she panicked when she couldn’t see or even feel Min around. Before she knew it, everything went black.

 

***

 

“This is my entire fault.” Kikwang said nervously as he walked back and fro inside the room. The concert has ended early because of what happened.

 

“Hyung that was an accident.” Yoseob tried to give him relief.

 

“Yeah, stop worrying. The staff said she was okay now. I think she’s already awake by now.” Junhyung said

 

“Would you come with me? I wanted to see her.” Kikwang asked Junhyung with a worried expression.

 

“Okay, come on.” Junhyung replied

 

They looked for the room where she was laid. When they found the room, Kikwang immediately opened for the door. Junhyung’s phone suddenly rang. “You can go first. I’ll answer this.” Junhuyng stated.

 

“Okay.” Kikwang replied as he got inside and closed the door.

 

She was wide awake now but she doesn’t know what to do. She finds it hard to remember what happened. She saw Kikwang enter the room.

 

“Hey, are you okay now?” Kikwang asked worriedly at her.

 

“Oh, I remember now.” She mumbled. “I’m okay now, don’t worry.” She flashed a smile.

 

“Thank God, I’m going to die of worrying… By the way, I’m sorry for that.” Kikwang stated as he sat in front of her.

 

“It’s oka—“

 

She was cut off when she heard the door opened. Then there was Junhyung walking to their direction.

 

“Hey, Hara called me—“

 

He was about to talk to Kikwang when he recognized her. His eyes immediately glued towards hers. He was surprised to see her. She doesn’t know how to react. 

 

"Finally..." she mumbled as tears started form in her eyes.