Fact

Fiction: You are My Story to Tell

 

And like any other sweet stories, they ended have having quality time together. Talking for hours, knowing each other’s story, exchanged numbers, staying up on the phone until late at night, asking each other’s condition—Things that couples necessarily do.

 

After a week, Min’s auntie who was the designer of Beast, had finally finished her design for Beast’s comeback on stage costume. Beast was totally pleased with it; she was indeed, the best designer for them. Beast was even complimented the day when they performed wearing that on their comeback on stage.

 

Week has passed Beast had been busy practicing hard for their upcoming concert on Japan and for their comeback on stage which was scheduled. As for their concert on Japan, they really wanted to bring the designer also to Japan for her to make designs for them like those designs in Japan.

 

“Please, ahjumma… we really need you.” Yoseob pleaded using his puppy eyes.

 

“Okay, fine.” She replied. “But I have to bring my two assistants.” She added

 

“No worries, ahjumma!” Doojoon replied

 

***

 

“I have good news for you two.” Min’s auntie beamed at them as she entered the shop. The two were busy listing some of their clients’ design requests.

 

“What’s that?” Min asked

 

“Well… next week we’ll be off to Japan! Beast wanted me to come with them so I told them I’ll bring the two of you!” she said excitedly.

 

“Really? Awesome!” Min clapped her hand in delight.

 

“With… Beast?” Jae Min repeated. She can’t believe by this time, it’s really fate that’s keeping them together—and if so, there’s nothing they can do but to forgive each other.

 

“So you better get your things ready!’ Min’s auntie said excitedly.

 

“It’s fate…” Min smiled at Jae Min giving her the courage once again.

 

***

 

“Oppa, I’ll be missing you~” Hara pouted cutely in front of Junhyung. Junhyung couldn’t help but feel the guilt inside of him telling him to get Jae Min out of his mind even for a split second.

 

“Yeah, I’ll miss you too.” Junhyung forced a half smile.

 

“I won’t be able to feed you for one week!” Hara said even like complaining.

 

“Hyung’s like a big baby.” Yoseob muttered smirking trying to piss Junhyung off.

 

“Er—Stop will you? You just don’t have someone special!” Junhyung retorted.

 

“Can I come instead?” Hara smiled cutely again

 

“You must be kidding; you’ll leave your work here?” Junhyung replied taking a bite on his bread.

 

“Sure, anything for you.” Hara winked at him. She was sure sweet. Sweeter than any girl he met, sweeter that Jae Min. Hara expresses her feelings more than Jae Min. For the moment, Junhyung thought Hara was way better than her but his heart was saying something—something he find it hard to deny.

 

“You better take care of your work, Hara. I’ll be fine there, don’t worry about me.” Junhyung said reassuringly.

 

***

 

“Come to think of it, that girl on that concert and that girl who was our designer’s assistant was the girl Junhyung was crazy of?” Yoseob said

 

“Yeah… real strange that fate was letting them see each other again.” Doojoon added

 

“But hyung already had a girlfriend.” Dongwoon said

 

“What if… he hasn’t really moved on?” Hyun Seung interrupted with his stupid question.

 

“That—could be possible.” Doojoon stated

 

“No, not really.” Someone said which made them startle and froze at where they were standing. It was Junhyung’s voice, he sure have overheard all that they said.

 

“J-Junhyung? Have you been there all this time?” Yoseob asked

 

“Yeah, and don’t worry o f you think I’m angry because you guys are talking about me. I don’t love that girl anymore and this time I’m sure of this; I have made up my mind. I would never ever let myself go crazy over her again. Never.” Junhyung stated bravely.

 

“Wow, we’re so proud of you, hyung.” Yoseob clapped his hands.

 

“You’ll never know…” Doojoon muttered as he went out of the room.

 

I’ll never know? What the hell is he saying? I am so sure about this. Hara is way better than her! Hara is now my girlfriend. I don’t love her anymore. I’m sure I don’t love her anymore. Junhyung thought.

 

 It’s a fact
My mind knows, but my heart says that it can’t get accustomed to it
The urge to protect you comes to me without me knowing, it also seems like my clinging
This situation that fell on top of my head randomly
I can no longer handle it
If I can’t empty you, I will try to fill it up again
I will rewrite the story of you and I

 

***

 

“I’m so excited!!” Min squealed inside their room smiling like never before. “Oh, someone seemed not excited.” Min said as she sat down at the edge of Jae Min’s bed.

 

“It’s not that… I just… He might say again that I keep on…” Jae Min find it hard how to describe Junhyung’s anger over her. He looked so much angry that time.

 

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll make a way.” Min winked at her like she had an evil plan. “Sweet dreams!” she said before going to her own bed.

 

This is all a lie, not the truth
I can’t believe it any longer
I will tell you many times to come back to me
This is all just a lie