chapter nine

The Book

Miyeon stuffed her hands in her pocket as she walked down the street, she was in Sehun’s neighborhood and her cheeks radiated with heat at the thought of being with him.

“I wasn’t like this when I was around Jongin.” She mumbled. “At least not as much, how come I get so excited at the thought of seeing him?”

 

Sehun looked up when Kun started barking. He walked over to the window and picked up the little dog. “Miyeon?”

He opened the door and let the dog loose.

She laughed when Kun ran up to her and put his tiny little paws on her knees. “Kun!” Miyeon cuddled the puppy before approaching Sehun. “So…shoveling huh?”

Sehun shook his head and pulled her into the house. “Nope, not yet. Let’s watch a movie first; there will be snow flurries until four in the afternoon. I’d be real pissed if the driveway filled up again right after we shoveled.”

Miyeon slipped in and took her jacket off. “What do you want to watch?”

He pointed to the shelf in the living room. “You can pick.”

She stood by the shelf and tilted her head. “They’re all scary movies.” Miyeon noticed.

“I like horror.”

Miyeon raised an eyebrow and turned around. “Or, you like it when girls get scared so you can hold them…hm?”

Sehun blushed and rolled his eyes. “Well, yeah.”

“Can we have a drama marathon instead?”

He gasped playfully. “Oh no, you’re one of them.” Sehun whispered.

Miyeon grinned and took small steps towards him. “Oh yeah, I’m one of those girls.”

Sehun backed away and smiled along with her. “Whatcha gonna do to me?”

“I’m gonna get you hooked up.” She said. “Do you wanna laugh or cry? Suspense or action? Any preferences?”

He pressed his back up against the wall and looked down at Miyeon. To be honest, he’d be lying if he said she wasn’t cute. “Let’s laugh.”

Miyeon inched even closer; she could’ve sworn that their noses were almost touching. “Do you want to chuckle occasionally or laugh until you have a six pack?”

Sehun lifted his shirt up. “I already have one.”

Miyeon pressed her hand against it. “But I don’t?”

“Let’s laugh until you have a six pack.” Sehun said.

She turned around and nonchalantly grabbed his hand. “Modern Farmer it is!”

 

What was Luhan doing?

Luhan shivered as he sat alone at home. He was back in his own bedroom a couple blocks away since Miyeon ditched him for Sehun.

“He’s not even that good looking, how did she go from Jongin to Sehun?” Luhan rolled his eyes. “What a waste, Jongin was so nice to her too.” He sighed.

He flipped through the channels and put on a random variety show as he thought about it. “At least she’s happy.” Luhan mumbled. Then he thought about what they were doing at this very moment.

He looked around and for a second he saw Sehun and Miyeon happily talking to each other at the dining table outside. Luhan shook his head and ruffled his hair. “Huh?”

He turned around to see them both cuddling next to him in bed. “Oh my gosh.” He whispered.

Luhan ran out of the bedroom and stumbled back when he saw them on the couch napping. “Oh gOD NO.”

He hurried to the bathroom just to see Sehun sitting on the sink while Miyeon played around with shaving cream. “Ew.” He whispered. “So mushy.”

He hopped around his house and for some reason; wherever he went he would see Sehun and Miyeon with each other. “What’s happening to my imagination?” He whispered.

Luhan ran around his house in circles. “I could heard them laughing from miles away.” He ran his fingers through his head. “Is Sehun really the right guy for her? So right that I’m seeing them together…everywhere…I go?”

He peeked out the window and even saw Sehun and Miyeon sitting on top of his car. “Gah!” He waved his imagination away and face planted his bed. “Fine fine! Go date him!” He screamed into his pillow. “Ah, it’s driving me nuts.” He mumbled. “How did she even…SEHUN?”

 

Meanwhile

Sehun’s place was filled with laughter as they watched Modern Farmer. He turned to face her and smiled. “This is so funny, how’d you find it?”

Miyeon leaned over. “They called me the Queen of K-Drama’s back in high school.” She grinned. “Name a drama I’ve probably watched it.” She said. “I’ve watched it all!”

Sehun chuckled. “You must have a lot of time, miss.”

“You’re missing out, mister.”

Without knowing, he pulled her into his arms and tickled her. “What’d you say?”

Miyeon threw her head back laughing even harder when he tickled her sides. “Ah haha! Sehun stop! Stop! No not my neck!”

Sehun smiled as he blew on the back of her neck. “I see you have a weakness.” He teased.

Miyeon turned around and did the same, she giggled when he squirmed around as well. “And so do you?”

He rolled his eyes and turned away just to notice that it had finally stopped snowing. “Oh?”

“What?”

Sehun pointed. “Miyeon-ah, look! It’s not snowing anymore.”

She turned around and looked outside, the weather was finally dying down and there was no more ice crystals flying around. Miyeon glanced at the white blanket of snow that covered everything. “It’s pretty.”

 

He smiled and nodded. “Like you.” 


[a/n]: Sehun ...are you...fLIRTING? 

Finally updated hehe! Guys I  want to know, what is your favorite song of Exodus? ;D Mine's El Dorado !