Secret Relationship?

Blinded By Your Love

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Chanyeol gently helps him downstairs, though it's a little harder to walk at the moment since they happened to have a little TOO much fun this morning (if you know what he means). Though, he's not angry nor disappointed at Chanyeol and what they did. He's slightly embarrassed about it since he wasn't used to it after not doing it for a long time, but they had a long and loving time together which makes it feel like they're closer more than before. It feels like there isn't a single thing between them anymore and that they know each other better than anyone else.

 

“I will get you some breakfast Baekie. You can sit down at the table. Do you need help to get there as well or...?”
“I'm fine, I can get there myself. Thank you darling.”

 

He makes sure to give Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek before the giant hurries away to get some breakfast. But what he had totally forgotten is that Baekbeom, his precious big brother, is home. He didn't hear him come home last night, but apparently he happened to just have woke up and saw the sight of his precious little brother kiss his so called best friend – right in front of him.

 

“B-Baekhyun...? Did you just... kiss... Chanyeol... and call him... darling?”

 

The sudden voice of his big brother made Baekhyun freeze on the spot and for some reason, panic grabs him. That's right, he has forgotten about something really important: he hasn't told anyone about his and Chanyeol's real relationship yet! He feels how he slowly tries to turn towards the direction where he hears his big brother and for some reason he only feels like crying.

 

“H-Hyung... Y-You're home...”
“D-Did you just kiss Chanyeol? Y-Yah, do you...? Do you two...? I mean, are you...?”
“H-Hyung! D-Don't tell mom and dad! Please, don't tell anyone! I-I beg you, don't tell them! I will do anything, but please don't let them find out!”
“Hey, what is going on? Why are you suddenly-? B-Baekbeom hyung... G-Good morning...”
“You two... ARE YOU DATING?!”

 

Baekbeom's sudden shriek confirms Baekhyun's theory: he had no idea about their relationship. Baekhyun feels how he begins to tear up and before he knows it, he's crying. Both Chanyeol and Baekbeom react to his sudden tears and he feels like screaming and whining out loud as well. You can call him a baby, a fool and even stupid: but there is a reason why he's reacting like this. If his parents find out about him and Chanyeol, then they might forbid him to see him.

 

“B-Baekhyun, calm down! I-I didn't mean to startle you!”
“Come on Baekie, don't cry like that. Please, calm down.”
“Don't tell them... T-They will never allow it... D-Don't tell them...”

 

Chanyeol is fast to embrace him and Baekbeom runs over and gently grabs his hands. He can't see his big brother's face, but he gets a feeling that he's trying to smile like an idiot while trying to come up with something comforting to say.

 

“Hey, c-calm down now. I promise, I won't tell anyone. I beg you, don't cry like that.”
“T-That's right Baekie, there is no need for you to cry! See, he will keep quiet about it!”
“I swear, I won't say anything to mom and dad! I have never lied to you, right? And I always keep my promise, right? So calm down, please.”
“Y-You promise...? Y-You promise, right? Not a single word to them, right?”
“Not a single word! I just got startled, that's all. I mean, I didn't expect to see my precious little brother kiss his so-called best friend who I haven't even considered as someone worthy your love and attention-”
“Baekbeom!”
“I'm sorry! But, it's just that, it's weird! You're two guys! I mean, I won't tell anyone, I just need time to melt this myself! I-I'm going out for a while...”
“D-Don't tell anyone about it! Baekbeom!”
“I won't! I just need some air!”
“Baekhyun, it's alright. I saw his face and I can tell that he wasn't lying. He won't tell anyone, even though he would like to break us up. Though, I'm not sure if he wants to break us up or not. He was mostly shocked and startled to be honest.”
“W-What if they find out...? W-What if he accidentally says something...?”
“It won't be that bad, I mean, they won't lock you away from me. If you get happy to see me, I think they wouldn't mind it. Since I make you happy, right?”
“But still... I'm scared... I don't want to lose you... I love you too much to let you go...”

 

He quickly turns around and hugs Chanyeol tightly. He couldn't even dream of something like this to happen. How big is the chance of his big brother walking right into the room the moment he kisses Chanyeol and calls him darling? It doesn't make much sense, he knows that, but it happened. Though, he thinks he can trust his brother. Like Baekbeom said, he has never lied to him and he always keeps his promises. Everything should be fine... He should calm down and try to enjoy his morning with Chanyeol instead.

 

“I'm sorry... I'm such a crybaby... I just freaked out a little...”
“It's totally alright baby, I still love you.”

 

Baekhyun laughs when Chanyeol gently kisses him on the forehead before he lets go and grabs his hand. They walk together into the kitchen where Chanyeol prepares the rest of the breakfast and then sets the table. Though, before they manage to start eating, Baekbeom comes back and carefully walks into the kitchen.

 

“Uhm... Can I... eat with you two...?”
“Of course, I made some extra since you're home. Have a seat, hyung.”

 

It sounds weird to hear Chanyeol be so familiar to Baekbeom, especially when he calls him “hyung” without saying “Baekbeom” first. Is he... trying to become more comfortable with him? Baekbeom doesn't say anything, instead he walks over and joins them at the table. They all eat under an awkward silence, but it somehow feels good to not be able to see their faces at the moment. He knows that he has been complaining a lot of not being able to see, but for once he is actually grateful to not have to see Baekbeom's awkward face.

 

“So... You two... How long have you... been going out?”
“Not for too long, we actually confessed rather recently.”
“I see... Does... Does your own parents know Chanyeol? About you two... Uhm...”
“No, I haven't told them yet. Though, they are aware of me not being straight.”
“I see... This with you two really came as a huge shock... Honestly... I don't know what to feel nor think... It's just so... weird...”

 

Chanyeol seems to be trying to handle this awkward conversation with Baekbeom, but Baekhyun himself doesn't feel too comfortable just sitting here while they're talking. Eventually he can't take it anymore, so he gets up and leaves the table slowly without saying anything. Both Chanyeol and Baekbeom fall silent: they're probably wondering what suddenly got Baekhyun to leave the table just like that.

 

“B-Baekhyun-ah? Where are you going? Are you already finished?”
“Mm... I'm done...”

 

He then silently leaves the kitchen and carefully heads towards the stairs. He's feeling too embarrassed to stay with them at the moment. On his way to the stairs he stops and recalls something that he had totally forgotten for a while: last night something could have ended really badly for him. He had totally forgotten that before Chanyeol came, there were this strange man who tried to drag him out of his house. He claimed he was some kind of scientist and that he needed Baekhyun's eyes to continue his research. If Chanyeol hadn't showed up the very moment he did, then Baekhyun wouldn't have been here by now. Or at least that is what he thinks.

 

Baekhyun-ah! You forgot your medicine! Should I fetch it for you?!”
“N-No, I'm still down here! G-Guys! There is something we need to talk about!”

 

He quickly turns around and heads back into the kitchen where Chanyeol and Baekbeom are busy with cleaning. He can't see them and he's not sure if they see him, but this will have to do. He will try to look as serious as he can and hope that they're looking at him.

 

“Baekbeom, there is something else Chanyeol and I need to tell you. Last night, we-”
“W-Wait! I-If it is anything ual, I don't want to hear it! No offense Baekie, but-”
“It's nothing like that! Chanyeol, don't just stand there and scold him!”
“U-Uhm... Hyung, I think you shouldn't judge us just because you found out about our relationship. Nothing has changed, I promise.”
“You two... Are you mocking me or something? Is this some kind of joke?”
“Baekbeom! I have something super serious to tell you! It's about something that happened last night, something that scared me and I thought I would die!”
“D-Did you leave the house on your own or something?”
“No, I didn't. But... I was nearly forced to do so.”
“Wait, did you two argue last night or-?”
“Okay, this is not going to work. Hyung, please come with us to the living room. Let's sit down and we will tell you exactly what happened last night while you and your parents were gone. This has something with Baekhyun to do, I just happened to help him at the end. You really need to hear him out.”

 

Finally, Chanyeol decided to take action and quickly grabs Baekhyun's hand to lead him out to the living room. Surprisingly enough, Baekbeom doesn't try to say against them and obediently follows them like a little puppy. He doesn't say anything, he doesn't complain nor tries to come up with random scenarios that could have happened last night. Instead he sits down with them in the living room and Baekhyun lets out a small sigh to show them that he's not in the mood to fool around any more.

 

“Last night Chanyeol had to go somewhere, it was really important. So I was left alone last night, only for some few hours, but it was more than enough to let something bad happen. I was waiting for Chanyeol and heard the doorbell ring. I thought it might have been Chanyeol or some kids, so I went to open the door. There was a man standing there and he claimed that he was looking for me. He said he wanted to talk about my eyes and he said he was some kind of scientist who would like to research on my eyes. I refused since he wanted me to go with him, like right then and there, which I of course declined. When I tried to close the door, the man suddenly tried to grab me and cornered me against a wall so I couldn't run and he said that he would drag me along with him if I refused to go along with him on my own.”
“Luckily, I happen to come in that exact moment to stop him from taking Baekhyun. I saw the man, he looked a little shady and I honestly didn't like the way he tried to trap Baekhyun in the corner. But in the end I managed to chase him away, though he claimed over and over again that he only wanted Baekhyun to finish or at least continue his research he has been conducting for a while now.”
“I see... So last night, Baekhyun could have disappeared right from our grasp... Yah, didn't you say you were going to sleep over with Chanyeol! Why did you lie and stay home alone! What if something had happened! And you, what reason did you have to leave him alone?!”
“I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware of him being alone. Though, it's not an excuse for me to-”
“Baekbeom! Chanyeol's sister died three years ago and he visited her grave yesterday! How can you be so heartless and scream at him?!”
“W-Wait...? Y-You have a sister?”
“Had a sister. It is true that yesterday was the day my sister died, though it was three years ago. I... I was too depressed to see Baekhyun and wanted us to not see each other the rest of the day, but he convinced me to come and sleep over. I'm sorry, if I had known that he was going to be alone, I would have asked someone to watch over him-”
“No, I should have said something myself. It's none of your fault, it's my own. But that doesn't matter right now. What I wanted to say is: last night I could have disappeared and I think we should try to look out for that man, even though I can't tell how he looked like.”
“Though, I saw the man and can easily draw a picture and give you a description. I also think we should call the police or go to the police station and explain what happened. You can never be too cautious when it comes to shady people like that man.”

 

They all fall silent for a while, but Baekhyun gets a feeling that Baekbeom and Chanyeol is nodding towards each other and are silently agreeing to what they have just said. Finally, they both seem to get back to normal and everything is slowly getting back to how it should be. Though, something is still bothering him. Chanyeol said the man who tried to kidnap him last night didn't look like a scientist, but on the other hand: who would like to kidnap him? He's just a blind kid who happens to be gay and is trying to get his normal life back.

 

***

 

The moment his parents came home, Baekbeom told them everything that had happened to him and about the shady man who had showed up. Chanyeol was also there and told them what he had seen, but luckily none of the mentioned about Baekhyun and Chanyeol having a secret relationship. He knows very well that right now he shouldn't worry about his parents finding out about him and Chanyeol being together, but it's still bothering him. He knows that Baekbeom has promised to never tell his parents about them, but he's still scared that he might say something by accident. Though, Chanyeol is there at the moment and will probably manage to save the situation if Baekbeom says anything stupid.

The weekend passed by fast and on Monday morning he was forced to go to the police station along with Chanyeol and Baekbeom who took them there. His parents would have liked to come along as well, but only Baekbeom could take a couple of hours off from work and Chanyeol and Baekhyun could easily skip the two first classes of the day since they're going to the police station. Though, there is still something that is bothering Baekhyun even though it has been a day or two since he nearly got kidnapped.

 

“What can we help you with?”
“We would like to make a report on a suspicious man who we think is a potential kidnapper.”
“That sounds serious... Let me get a police officer for you, I think he would like to hear this face to face. Please take a seat while I fetch him.”

 

They sit down on a couple of chairs and Chanyeol is trying to hold his hand a little secretly, but he gets a feeling that Baekbeom is glaring at their hands from time to time. He might not like it that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are together like this... What if he gets an idea to try to split them up...? He can't see his face, so it's hard to tell what he is actually feeling. Even if Chanyeol can see him, he doesn't know Baekbeom's pokerface which Baekhyun does. But right now is not a good time to think about ridiculous problems like this one.

 

“Are you the ones who wanted to report a man who might be a potential kidnapper?”
“Yes sir, it's us. We have a very interesting story to tell you.”
“Then come with me, let's sit down somewhere more private and have something warm to drink. Do you boys drink coffee or would you rather have tea or some hot chocolate?”
“I-I would rather have tea or something similar to it.”
“I'm fine with coffee or tea, it doesn't really matter to me.”
“Then I will ask a colleague to fetch some tea and coffee for us.”

 

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand carefully and leads him down the corridors and makes sure he won't bump into anything or anyone. After a while they get to sit down by a table and get served a cup of coffee and tea for himself since he doesn't feel like drinking coffee today. When they have all settled down, both Chanyeol and Baekbeom are obviously waiting for him to tell the police officer what happened to him during Friday night and about that scary man who tried to kidnap him.

 

“So, what can I help you boys with? What kind of story do you have for me?”
“I-It happened Friday evening. Like you must have noticed by now, I can't see. I was home alone a couple few hours during Friday afternoon and evening. I was waiting for Chanyeol who is sitting on my right to come over: we were going to sleep over. Baekbeom and my parents were out, though I didn't tell them that I was going to be home alone for a couple of hours before Chanyeol would come by. They thought he would come by right away, but he had something else to do.”
“May I ask what you did instead of being with Baekhyun here.”
“I was visiting my sister's grave with my parents. She died three years ago and it was her death anniversary, so we went there to visit her.”
“I see, I just wanted to know the reason to why. You can continue Baekhyun.”
“Later Friday evening, the doorbell rang I thought it was Chanyeol. I didn't have my phone with me so I thought he couldn't reach me the normal way he does. So I went to open the door, but it wasn't Chanyeol there. A man was there and claimed he was a scientist who wanted me to come with him so he could research on my eyes. I told him no and tried to send him away, but he stopped me from closing the door and cornered me against a wall. He said if I didn't want to come with him on my own, he would have to drag me out of the house. I-I was nearly dragged out of the house when Chanyeol showed up.”
“I was lucky to have arrived at the right moment. I thought it was strange that Baekhyun didn't reply to my calls, so I hurried over and saw the man try to pull Baekhyun out of the house. I managed to chase him away since he got scared when I showed up, but he did say that he only wanted to continue his research and needed Baekhyun's help. Honestly, I didn't think he looked like a scientist, but I don't have any proof that he isn't one either. He just looked shady and the method he used didn't feel like something a scientist would do.”
“This sounds very odd and I do admit that this is the first time I have ever heard anything like this. I have heard about men trying to kidnap children by dressing up as different TV characters or fool them out of the houses with puppies and kittens, but nothing like this. Besides, Baekhyun here is a young man who wouldn't be that easy to kidnap without him making a huge fuss.”
“I know it sounds crazy and I don't understand why someone would like to kidnap me, but all of this happened for real. I'm not making things up.”
“I have a description of the man right here and I can even draw him if you would like.”
“No, this is more than enough. Thank you for your report, I will make sure to keep an eye out. For now, I would like you two to be a little extra careful. Since nothing serious happened, I mean no one got hurt and so on, I think the man will not come at you again. If something were to happen, call us right away and don't hesitate.”

 

Chanyeol squeezes Baekhyun's hand underneath the table as they all nod to an answer. After that, they got to leave and Baekbeom is kind enough to drive them to school. They don't say too much during the car ride, but before they get out of the car Baekbeom finally opens his mouth.

 

“I know that the police man might have sounded like he didn't believe you two, but he did listen to your story. There are many ignorant adults, but he took his time to listen and he will keep an eye out and try to find similar cases. Don't worry too much, okay?”
“We will. Thank you for the drive hyung, it was nice of you.”
“Yeah... Thanks hyung... We will be off then...”

 

Chanyeol helps Baekhyun out and grabs his hand before he leads him inside. They will have to split up the moment Chanyeol drops him off at his classroom, but they will be able to see each other later at lunch and go home together after school. Though, he doesn't want to leave him... Not yet...

 

“Chanyeol... Does it sound crazy or stupid if I say that I'm scared...?”
“No, it doesn't. But don't worry, I don't think he will come after you again. Come on, let's get you to Kyungsoo and Kai. I think they would like to hear why you didn't show up earlier today. Besides, the teachers would also like us to come to our classes as fast as possible.”
“Mm... Be careful... I don't want anything to happen to you...”
“Don't worry, I'm going to be fine. You will have to be more careful than me, okay?”
“Chanyeol... I love you... Thank you, for comforting me and saving me all the time.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles and stops him before he kisses him on the forehead. After that he helps Baekhyun into his classroom where Kyungsoo and Kai take over. They wave goodbye to Chanyeol who excuses himself and gets over to his own classroom. It will be a long day without Chanyeol by his side... He wants the time to speed up and hurry a little more... He wants to see Chanyeol again... He doesn't like being without him when he's feeling this anxious...

 

***

 

“Baekhyun... I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but... You have been clinging onto me quite a lot lately. It's not that I don't like it, it's just-”
“Am I being too pushy? I'm sorry...”
“I didn't say that, did I? I'm just wondering if you're still anxious and that's why you're acting a little clingy. If you're still that nervous, then should we go and talk to the police officer again?”
“No... It has been two weeks and nothing has come up nor happened...”
“Baekbeom also said that the man I described hasn't been seen in town nor around here. I think everything is perfectly fine.”
“I know... I know that very well... But... I'm still anxious...”

 

Chanyeol hugs him a little tighter while they sit in Chanyeol's room at his place. Lately they have tried to be at Chanyeol's place more than at Baekhyun's since first if all, Baekbeom still seem to be a little awkward around them, and second of all, Baekhyun doesn't want his parents to find out about them. Chanyeol's parents on the other hand are rarely home and when they are, they don't seem to mind them at all. Instead, they seem to encourage them.

 

“Hey Chanyeol... Have you... told your parents about us?”
“No... But... I honestly think they already know. They have seen us and they're not stupid.”
“But they're not even trying to separate us...”
“It's because they have already accepted the fact that I'm not straight, though I have never told them that I'm gay. I think they know that they can't change my mind even if they think I'm stupid to love a boy.”
“I'm sorry that I had to be a boy... I wonder if things would have been different if I were a girl... It's not like I regret being a boy, but... I have been wondering if... I'm sick or...”
“You're not crazy nor sick Baekhyun-ah. Some people can't help falling in love with the same and some people fall in love with the opposite . Some people can fall in love with both of the genders and focus more on the personality. I'm the later to be honest.”
“Do you...? Do you think there is a chance that... my parents will accept us...?”
“I don't know... I would like to say yes or of course, but I can't say that. I don't know them too well even though I have been talking a lot to them. Your mother seems to be a very open person, she might be able to accept it, but I can't tell what your father is thinking. They both care a lot about you and are worrying themselves the whole time.”
“I know... They need to stop that... They will become crazy... They need to start their own life without me... I... I think it would be better if they stop acting like I'm a baby all the time. I need a lot of help, I admit that, but I have other people than just the two of them. I'm starting to learn how to take care of myself and I can find my way around the house rather well at the moment. They shouldn't worry any more than needed.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles and squeezes him in his arms. It feels good to have him this close to him. During the school days they don't see each other too often, but after school and during lunch they try to hangout as much as they can. Of course Baekhyun enjoys his time with his friends as well, both Kai and Kyungsoo are clinging onto him to make sure that nothing happens him and they do everything to cheer him up. But he secretly wishes to be more with Chanyeol than them to be honest. Though, that doesn't mean that he doesn't enjoy his time with his friends.

 

“Baekhyun-ah... You should stay over tonight... I don't feel like leaving you anymore...”
“Haha, you were the one who said I need to learn to be without you a little more!”
“I never said that! I said that you needed to sleep without me a little more in case I have to go somewhere or if you have to go somewhere.”
“Or we should just spend as much time we can and enjoy our time as much as possible.”

 

Baekhyun turns around in Chanyeol's embrace before he gently grabs his cheeks and pulls him into a kiss. They stay there on Chanyeol's bed for a while and only cuddles. They're busy with being alone until Chanyeol's mother suddenly enters the room without a single warning. Chanyeol nearly burst out in laughter and Baekhyun buries his face against the giant's chest while feeling the anxiousness grab him. He can't believe they got caught kissing by Chanyeol's mother!

 

“Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your alone time. I was just wondering if Baekhyun-ah would like some food since I get a feeling he's staying over tonight.”
“Your instincts are right mom! He would love some food.”
“Good, then I will make some extra. Baekhyun-ah, you don't have to be so shy.”

 

He only manages to nod awkwardly while Chanyeol's mother leaves the room and Chanyeol lets out a warm laughter. He hugs Baekhyun tightly before he gently pulls him into another kiss. It feels like he's going to explode as embarrassed he feels...

 

“Don't worry, I told you that she already knew about us. I didn't tell her anything, but she's not stupid. My mother knows very well what has been going on.”
“I-Isn't it... e-embarrassing...?”
“No... Not really... Hey, don't worry about it. Instead, let's cuddle some more.”

 

Baekhyun can't help but to giggle when Chanyeol buries his face against his neck and lets his hair tickle his neck gently. They wrestle around on the bed for a while, laughing and just fooling around to forget about the embarrassing moment when Chanyeol's mother entered the room. Though, Baekhyun can't help but to wonder if his parents would have reacted the same way Chanyeol's mother did... For now he will make sure to not let them find out about them, just for a little longer at least.

 

 


Ayo guys! ^.^

So, I know a lot of things has been going on and I have not been a very good author to update my stories like I should. Though, I hope you guys won't be to angry at me. ^.^

All I want to say is that I'm sorry that I don't update as often as I should and I hope that you guys will continue to support me! I love you so much! Please keep supporting me! ^.^

Feel free to scold me through a comment if it makes you happier, but have some mercy on me (pretty please, I will give you a cookie if you do). If you like what you read, subscribe, upvote and give me a cookie! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3