I Think I Love You

Blinded By Your Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Yah... C-Chanyeol... Why do you keep saying such weird things to me...?”

 

Baekhyun struggles to keep his body in control. He feels so warm and he can't stop blushing. Chanyeol is so close to him, Baekhyun can even feel his breath against his face. Baekhyun's stomach is turning upside down and is screaming, but Baekhyun's mind is even worse. He's so nervous and he can't even think straight.

 

But Baekhyun... We really got a problem here...”
“S-Stop it... Y-You're making me feel embarrassed...”
“Yah... This is a serious problem... You're so damn cute...”
“S-Shut it...”

 

Baekhyun is blushing even more, at this rate he might even start melting. Chanyeol's hands are resting against his waist and they're slowly going down to Baekhyun's hips where they stop. Baekhyun is trying to keep his mind calm and he tries so hard to not become a stupid embarrassed idiot. But he can't help it.

 

A-Ah! I-I just remembered something!”
“What? You forgot something?”
“Y-Yes! That's right! M-Medicine! I need medicine!”
“Baekhyun... You took your medicine earlier, before we ate. You know, like you always do.”
“O-Oh, r-really?”

 

Baekhyun feels how he starts blushing even more. Great, now he's not only blushing like a fool, he's even acting and saying things like a fool. Baekhyun can't stay here like this, he will seriously melt into a big mess! Chanyeol stop making him feel like this!

 

Baekhyun... Why are you blushing so much?”
“I'm not blushing! I'm just... U-Uhm...”

 

Baekhyun struggles to find the words as Chanyeol's hands suddenly squeezes Baekhyun's hips. Yah... Don't do that! Baekhyun is already melting in your freaking hands, so stop it! It's really hard to come up with excuses when you're distracting him!

 

Omo... Baekhyun... Why are you getting cuter?”
“Y-Yah! Stop saying things like that!”

 

Baekhyun is dying, he's surely dying. Chanyeol would never say such things to him, not like this. Chanyeol is his friend, someone who only sees Baekhyun as a person he can hangout with. Baekhyun truly likes Chanyeol so much, but it feels like Chanyeol is only playing with him. All this feels so unreal, it can't be true.

 

Baekhyun... We got a huge problem here...”
“Yah... Don't say anything that makes me feel embarrassed...”

 

Baekhyun feels how he can't take it anymore. His face is burning up and he can't face Chanyeol like this, he just can't. But there is nowhere he can go and hide, because he can't see. All he can do is to lean his head straight forward and hide his face against Chanyeol's neck. Baekhyun hurries to snuggle his face against Chanyeol's neck as he blushes even more; this solution doesn't help him at all.

 

W-Woah... C-Calm down a little-”
“I'm sorry! But it's your fault! I don't want you to see me like this!”

 

Baekhyun feels how he grabs Chanyeol shirt while burying his face against the giant's neck. It's Chanyeol's fault for making Baekhyun blush like this, so he will have to let Baekhyun hide his face however he wants.

 

Baekhyun-ah, don't be so shy. Come on, let me see your face.”
“No!”
“Please, you're really cute right now-”
“Stop calling me cute! It's embarrassing!”

 

Baekhyun struggles to keep his face hidden from Chanyeol; he truly doesn't want the giant to see him like this. Chanyeol suddenly grabs Baekhyun's head and tilts up. Baekhyun can feel Chanyeol's gaze at him, even though he can't see it. Chanyeol is silent for a long time and Baekhyun is too embarrassed to even say anything. After a while, Baekhyun can't take this embarrassing silence.

 

Yah, w-what are you doing?”
“I'm taking a good look at your cute face.”
“Yah... Chanyeol... S-Seriously, don't just say that so lightly...”
“I'm not lying if that is what you're trying to tell me.”
“I-I never said that you're lying, it's just... Y-You're saying it so easily, like it's nothing special...”
“Are you worried that your cuteness isn't good enough?”
“T-That's not what I'm saying.”
“I'm getting really confused Baek, I'm not even sure what you're trying to tell me.”

 

Honestly Baekhyun isn't sure himself. What is it that he's saying? Chanyeol is so close to him and it's hard to even think straight. Geez, why is he even trying to think when Chanyeol is teasing him like this?

 

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say as well...”
“Haha, you're so funny Baek. But... you look a little tired.”
“I-I'm fine... I think...”
“Yah, don't lie to me. I know for a fact that your medicine makes you tired.”
“It's fine... It will go over eventually.”
“Do you want me to read a book for you?”
“That would be too much to ask for. You have already been too nice-”
“Stop saying that all the time. Geez, you're so hopeless sometimes. Come here, sit down beside me for a while.”

 

Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol helps him off Chanyeol's lap and down onto the couch. Chanyeol then stands up and quickly fetches a book. It only takes a couple of seconds before Chanyeol is sitting beside Baekhyun again with a book in his hands.

 

Let's read, okay? Lean back and enjoy.”
“Chanyeol... Are you really sure that you want to do this? Isn't there anything else you would rather do?”
“What do you mean with other things?”
“I mean... It's Friday evening, isn't there other things you would rather do? Like watch a movie or just play video games. You know, normal stuff.”
“Yah, reading is normal. Besides, I would rather spend a whole night reading for you than watching a movie on my own.”

 

Baekhyun feels a warm feeling spread across his chest and how he's smiling like a fool. He can't help it, he's really happy. Baekhyun now knows for sure how he's feeling towards Chanyeol. But he's still unsure about Chanyeol's feelings towards him. It might just be a one-sided love and if he would confess his feelings towards Chanyeol, everything would be ruined.

 

Now, let's begin.”

 

Baekhyun tries to listen to Chanyeol as he begins to read out loud from the book. His deep and manly voice echoes through the room, yet it's hard to concentrate on it. Baekhyun has never had a problem to listen to Chanyeol's sweet voice up until now.

 

The man is tall and the woman is short, yet they're still dating...”

 

Baekhyun feels how he leans his head against Chanyeol's arm and closes his eyes. He tries even harder to listen to Chanyeol's voice, but his thoughts won't let him do so. He can't stop thinking about his simple worries that seem so small to someone else, but feels heavy for him. What if Baekhyun accidentally says something to disgust Chanyeol? Or what if he touches Chanyeol wrongly and makes him angry?

 

Baekhyun...? Hello? Are you listening? Baekhyun-ah?”

 

Baekhyun quickly wakes up from his thoughts as he opens his eyes. What did he do? Did he say something out loud? No, he's pretty sure that he didn't say anything out loud. Did Chanyeol notice that he is not listening?

 

S-Sorry, I think I spaced out for a couple of seconds.”
“I don't really mind, but aren't you cold? Do you want me to fetch a blanket?”
“I'm fine, thank you. Sorry for not listening, I just spaced out without noticing.”
“It's alright, I don't mind reading anyway.”
“You should mind that. It's rude of me to space out like that when you take your time to read for me. You seriously should scold me.”
“I don't see the point in scolding you, it's not like you did something wrong.”
“I told you, I did something wrong. I was really rude just now.”
“Baekhyun, are you serious? I told you, I don't mind if you space out.”
“But you should mind! Seriously, mind it! Scold me!”
“It sounds like you want me to scold you...”
“Well of course! I might become really bad mannered if you don't!”
“Are you a dog or something? Yah, you're really well-mannered Baekhyun-ah. There is no point for me to scold you.”
“B-But-”
“Yah, if you want my attention so badly, why don't you just ask for it?”
“I-It's not like that! Yah, don't let people-”
“Seriously, are you going to keep arguing? I told you, it's alright Baekhyun-ah.”
“I don't want you to think that I only use you when I want too... D-Don't ever let someone play around with you Chanyeol, okay?”
“Baekhyun-ah, you're so kind. You think about me and even worry for my feelings like this. Aish, how can I not want to hug you now?”

 

Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol suddenly hugs him and pulls him closer to him. Baekhyun can't help but to hug Chanyeol back and bury his face against Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol is smelling so sweet and he's so warm, it's so hard to not want to be this close to him.

 

Chanyeol... I'm really worried about you...”
“I noticed that.”
“Can you promise me something?”
“I think I can.”
“Can you promise me to never let anyone play around with you?”
“I will try my best.”
“Yah... You have to promise me to not let anyone hurt your feelings just because they wanted to play around with you.”
“I told you, I will try my best. I might not be able to understand when someone is playing with my feelings, but I swear I won't let them fool me so easily.”
“Thank you...”
“Why are you thanking me? I should thank you.”
“Yah, let me be grateful for once.”
“Haha, just for once? Aren't you always grateful?”
“Not always, but I try my best to be more grateful.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles silently before Baekhyun quickly pulls out of the hug and clears his throat. It's a little awkward that he let himself hug Chanyeol for longer than two minutes, but it's just for this once.

 

Can you read for me again? I promise to listen this time.”
“It would be my pleasure and honor to read for you.”
“You don't have to over exaggerate...”
“Haha, but I want too!”
“Geez, you're as derpy as ever, aren't you?”
“Of course I am, because I'm with you.”

 

Another warm feeling spreads through Baekhyun's chest as he smiles like a fool once again. Why is Chanyeol saying all those things to him? It's not normal for him to act like this or say such weird things. Actually, Chanyeol feels a little... flirty today.

 

Now, do you want me to read or do you want me to do something else for you, my prince.”
“Haha, stop it! I'm not your prince!”
“Then... my princess?”
“W-What nonsense are you talking about now?”
“Aha, so you want me to call you princess?”
“S-Stop it, I never said that. Why do you get those weird ideas?”
“Because you're blushing, but you're not scolding me for calling you princess. You look rather happy.”
“S-Shut up and read already!”

 

Chanyeol laughs but gently pats Baekhyun on the head. His hand is so big and warm, it feels kind of good. Baekhyun hates to admit it, but he likes to be patted like this. Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol's left arm and leans against his arm before he closes his eyes.

 

Please read for me...”
“As you wish, my little puppy.”

 

***

 

Baekhyun feels the sleepiness take over him more and more. He can hear how Chanyeol carefully and silently puts away the book before he suddenly puts his arms around Baekhyun and lifts him up. Baekhyun quickly opens his eyes and wraps his arms around Chanyeol's neck as startled he gets.

 

Y-Yah, what are you doing...?”
“Ah, you're awake? Sorry, you looked to be sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. I thought I could carry you to bed and let you sleep.”
“I see... Y-You startled me a little.”
“Sorry, I must have scared you. Don't worry, you can trust me Baekhyun-ah.”

 

Baekhyun nods silently while Chanyeol walks with Baekhyun in his arms. After a couple of seconds, Chanyeol stops and carefully lets Baekhyun down onto a big and soft bed.

 

Do you want to change into better clothes to sleep in?”
“No, I'm fine...”
“Good, then you can just go to sleep now.”
“Chanyeol... Thank you for today.”
“No problem, now sleep tight. I will just turn off the lights before I go to bed.”
“Okay... Goodnight.”

 

Baekhyun listens to Chanyeol's footsteps that disappears in the distance. Baekhyun lies down onto the bed and buries his face into one of the pillows. A familiar scent suddenly reaches him and it doesn't take many seconds before he realizes that he's in Chanyeol's bed. Wait, does that mean that they will sleep in the same bed tonight?

Chanyeol suddenly comes back into the room and after only two more seconds, he's sitting down on the bed besides Baekhyun. A gentle hand carefully touches Baekhyun's hair and slowly runs through it. Baekhyun feels how he closes his eyes in pleasure and how he hugs the pillow gently.

 

Goodnight Baekhyun-ah...”
“Chanyeol... Come here... Let's sleep together...”
“Aren't you going to scold me? You know that I got a extra bed at home.”
“I don't mind sharing bed with you... Come here.”

 

Baekhyun pats the spot besides him before Chanyeol lies down besides him. Baekhyun can feel the warmth from Chanyeol, even though they're not too close to each other. Is it wrong to long for more of this warmth? Baekhyun feels how he carefully reaches out his hand towards Chanyeol as he finds one of the giant's hands. It's soft...

 

Do you have enough room to sleep Chanyeol?”
“I'm fine, you can just go to sleep.”
“Are you sure? You won't fall of the bed, right?”
“Are you still worried about me? Haha, how cute of you.”
“Well, I suddenly decided to stay over the night and I have been bothering you the whole day.”
“Please don't say that, it's not like that between us. I have fun with you and I don't mind if you are staying over. Besides, I was the one who invited you to stay over the night to begin with. And if I wanted my bed for myself, I could have let you sleep in the guest room.”
“That is true... But even if that is so...”
“Now now, sleep my little puppy.”
“Puppy...? When did I become your puppy?”
“Haha, a long time ago. Don't worry, I'm not teasing you.”
“Who said I thought you're teasing me?”
“No one, I just wanted to make sure that we don't have any misunderstandings.”

 

Baekhyun chuckles lightly as he carefully grabs Chanyeol's soft and warm hand. It's good to know that someone else is sleeping beside him, especially since he can't see. This is his only way to know where Chanyeol is or who is around him. He can hear and smell things, but he can't see them.

Baekhyun closes his eyes and lets out a small yawn before he tries to go to sleep. He can feel the warmth from Chanyeol and suddenly it's getting closer to him. What is going on? Before Baekhyun can ask anything, he suddenly feels Chanyeol's arms around him. It feels strange, but it's a wonderful feeling.

 

Goodnight Baekhyun-ah...”
“G-Goodnight...”
“If you're uncomfortable, just push me away.”

 

Baekhyun doesn't dare to move. He's not uncomfortable, but he's scared that he might accidentally push Chanyeol away from him. After a while, Chanyeol begins to snore silently besides Baekhyun who begins to relax. It's strange how tensed he becomes around Chanyeol, even though he doesn't dislike the giant.

Chanyeol's weak snores echoes through the silent room. Baekhyun closes his eyes and listens to the strangely wonderful snores. After a while he can't stop the urge to touch Chanyeol slightly more as he slowly lets his hand travel up for Chanyeol's chest. He can feel Chanyeol's muscles and his y shoulders. He can literally feel every feature of Chanyeol's body.

Wait, is this wrong? Now when Baekhyun thinks about it, touching Chanyeol this way might be too ual. Maybe he's ually assaulting Chanyeol if he keeps doing this? But this is his way to see, so it should be alright. Baekhyun lets his fingers touch Chanyeol's chest softly before he slowly gets up to his neck and then to his face.

The soft skin against Baekhyun's fingers feels wonderful. Chanyeol's face is smooth and soft, Baekhyun can't even understand how he can keep his skin so fresh and clean. Baekhyun tries to keep his movements soft and gentle, but it's hard to not get too excited. It is weird for him to touch Chanyeol like this, but technically Chanyeol did say that he could do this.

Earlier today, they both were really close. Chanyeol touched him and Baekhyun touched him back. So, it should be alright to do this. Baekhyun suddenly reaches the top of Chanyeol's head and meets his soft hair. He can feel the soft hair tickle his fingers as he slowly and gently plays with it. He lets his fingers run through Chanyeol's hair and lets the softness tickle his fingertips.

 

Baekhyun...?”

 

Baekhyun stops as fast Chanyeol mumbles his names. He isn't sure why but he's scared. Will Chanyeol get mad at him if he wakes up to Baekhyun touching him? Baekhyun hurries to remove his hand, but Chanyeol suddenly moves and grabs it. Baekhyun is scared: what if Chanyeol is angry at him? He can't see Chanyeol's face nor the expressions he's making.

 

Baekhyun-ah... I thought you wanted to sleep.”
“S-Sorry... D-Did I wake you up?”
”Actually... I was awake this whole time.”

 

Baekhyun isn't sure why he suddenly feels so pissed, but he's not angry at Chanyeol. He's angry for letting himself betray Chanyeol's trust to him. What he did must have been wrong, there is no chance that Chanyeol would ever want him of all people to do this to him.

 

I'm sorry...”
“Why are you apologizing?”

 

Is Chanyeol trying to make Baekhyun feel even worse than what he's already doing? He knows he did something wrong, there is no point in making him feel even worse about it!

 

I-I touched you without permission... W-While I thought you were sleeping...”
“I still don't understand why you're apologizing. I told you before; you can touch me all you want. I won't ever judge you for doing it.”
“B-But I had no reason to-”
“Yah, I seriously don't mind it. Actually... It feels really good when you touch me.”

 

Baekhyun isn't sure what Chanyeol is trying to tell him, but he's happy. Somehow he's really happy. He could even say he's overjoyed. Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol's face gets closer to his while one of Chanyeol's hands slowly slide down Baekhyun's waist to his hips. A thrilling sensation takes over Baekhyun once again as he struggles to keep his heart inside of his chest.

 

Baekhyun-ah... I... I have something I really want to tell you.”
“W-What is it? You can tell me anything.”
“Anything? You promise?”
“Yes, I promise. Like you said yourself; I will never judge you. Go ahead, say whatever you want.”

 

Chanyeol falls silent for a couple of seconds and lets Baekhyun's heart run wild inside of his chest. Baekhyun can feel how he grabs Chanyeol shirt and leans slightly closer to where he knows Chanyeol's face is. What is he hoping for? A confession? A kiss? Even though he knows that all those things he wishes for are just his own desires, he can't stop hoping.

 

Baekhyun... Please don't hate me or get angry... But... I think I love you.”

 

Baekhyun doesn't even get the chance to respond to what Chanyeol said before he feels his lips meeting Chanyeol's soft lips. Baekhyun feels a shiver run down his spine, but it's a pleasant one. He can't stop himself from wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck and quickly pulling the giant closer to him.

It feels like a dream and Baekhyun is scared. He doesn't want to wake up from this dream, because here he's happy. Right here in his arms he has pure happiness. Baekhyun feels how Chanyeol pulls out of the kiss before he gently Baekhyun's hip with his warm hand. Baekhyun isn't sure how but he gets the feeling that Chanyeol is smiling as stupidly as him.

 

Chanyeol... I think I love you too.”

 

A soft chuckle escapes Chanyeol's mouth as he press his lips against Baekhyun's. How can one person's lips taste and feel so good? Baekhyun isn't sure how, but he loves it. He doesn't just love the kisses, but the touch and the sweetness. He loves the warmth from Chanyeol and the feeling of having someone with him. He loves Chanyeol so much.

 

 


Ayo guys! ^.^

So I'm back with a new chapter! *dancing for myself like a fool* ^.^

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and that you will stay tuned for the next chapter! Until then, please keep supporting me! ¨.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated and I hope you enjoy reading my fictions! Love you all! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3