Secret Plans

Blinded By Your Love

Baekhyun's P.O.V

You're late!”

 

Baekhyun stepped into the house with Chanyeol shortly behind him. Chanyeol was fast to clear his throat to explain why they're late, but Baekhyun thinks that Chanyeol doesn't have to tell them the whole story behind them being late.

 

I'm sorry mom, it's my fault. I got a little too tired during the walk and we took too many breaks because of me. I'm not that fit anymore, so we had to take a couple of breaks.”
“And the bus was late.”
“Geez, didn't I tell you to come in time no matter what?”
“Mom, don't scold him!”
“I'm just saying-”
“Mom, it was my fault that we're late!”

 

Baekhyun sounded quite childish when he spoke, but it only makes his point clearer to his mother who doesn't try to scold Chanyeol anymore. Instead she helped Baekhyun to get inside while Chanyeol is getting ready to leave again.

 

Well then, I will be off now.”
“W-What? So soon?”
“Yeah, I got a couple of things to take care of before the evening. But I will see you on Monday Baek.”
“Okay then, I will meet you on Monday.”
“Goodbye then.”
“Goodbye! Oh and thank you for today!”
“Haha, I see you Baek!”

 

Baekhyun smiled towards the direction where the door is at. Then when the door got closed, his mother sighed behind him as she helped him to take off his shoes and jacket.

 

I'm not supposed to complain about you going out for exercise and all, but can't you at least try to come back home in time?”
“But the bus was late!”
“Are you lying to me?”
“No!”
“I hope not young man, because lies are not allowed in here.”
“I know that...”

 

Baekhyun mumbled mostly annoyed, but he tried to not show his annoyance. Instead he tried to change the topic to show his mother how happy he truly feels.

 

But man, what a wonderful day I have had! The forest was wonderful! The birds singing and the fresh air felt really good for an exchange! Oh and the smell from the trees and the grass was also wonderful!”
“Haha, it sounds like you had a nice day.”
“Yeah! And Chanyeol had a lot of different cookies and sweets with him!”
“And you ate a lot of it of course.”
“Maybe?”

 

Baekhyun's mother laughed as she helped him to walk over to the living room. Two familiar voices echoed through the room as Baekhyun smiled big.

 

Hello father, hello hyung.”
“Look who comes here? Have you had fun Baekhyun?”
“Yes!”
“Haha, we can see that. Did anything special happen?”
“Uhm... I got to eat a lot of sweets during our breaks.”
“Haha, of course.”
“Come, sit down.”

 

Baekhyun sat down on the couch as he felt his big brother sit closer to him and ruffled his hair wildly. He always does this whenever he knows Baekhyun is happy and to be honest, Baekhyun truly is happy. He got to spend almost a whole day with Chanyeol after all.

 

So, what are you doing?”
“I'm just reading the news papers.”
“And I was working until now.”
“Oh, did I interrupt something?”
“No, not at all. It's Saturday, so let's not work too much.”
“Boys, do you want some tea?”
“Yes thank you.”
“I would love some.”
“Me too!”
“Haha, okay, I will make a whole pot of tea then.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he begun to tell his father and Baekbeom about what he and Chanyeol had done in the forest and about the beautiful bird songs he had heard. They both listened happily to him and after a while, Baekhyun's mother joined them with a tray filled with teacups and a pot of tea.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

So, did you have fun?”
“Yes! It was actually wonderful!”
“But hey, we gathered here for business and not just for chitchatting.”
“Yeah, you're right.”
“So, what's up?”

 

Chanyeol asked as he sat down on a chair inside the warm cafe. Kyungsoo, Sehun, Kai and Suho already sat around the table where Chanyeol just sat down at. They have decided to meet up at the cafe today to discuss a couple of things. Important things.

 

Aren't you cold?”
“Nah, it's not that cold outside right now.”
“Oh... Alright.”
“Here, I ordered some tea for you.”
“Ah thank you.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed the warm teacup as he almost shivered from the warmth he received from it. It got a little colder now during the afternoon, but luckily enough he got Baekhyun home before it would get too cold.

 

So, how did your forest picnic go?”
“Ah it went well. Baekhyun was really happy, but he said he wanted you guys to come with us next time we go.”
“Yeah, I guess we haven't had the time to be with him.”
“Our work is taking up our free time and school does that as well.”
“If you guys just try to find more time for him, I bet that he would be even happier.”
“We're trying, but...”
“I get it, right now you got too much.”
“Yeah...”
“It's actually terrible to not be able to hangout with him when he needs us the most.”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he nodded. The others have their own things and life to handle, but Baekhyun truly needs them. What if Chanyeol wouldn't be here? Would Baekhyun be lonely? Or maybe if Chanyeol wasn't here, then the others might have made more time for him.

 

This is not right! I admit that I have a lot to do, but I still got time for Baek! I just haven't taken that time to be with him because I just know that Chanyeol is always around him. I'm sorry for making up excuses, but I don't know how to hangout with him anymore.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed frustrated as Chanyeol nodded slowly. It's a little like Chanyeol thought, the others don't know how to hangout with Baekhyun. Chanyeol admits that he also finds it hard from time to time to hangout with Baekhyun, because he doesn't know what they should do. He tries to make Baekhyun play the piano or he plays the guitar for him, but sooner or later they will get tired of the same old things.

 

Guys, just take it easy and think. You can still hangout with him like before, but you just have to think about what you say and do.”
“I guess...”
“Take him out to a cafe and chat or go shopping with him. Even if he doesn't see, you can explain how everything looks like and you know Baekhyun's taste better than anyone else.”
“That's true...”
“Don't make up excuses, okay?”

 

The others nodded as Chanyeol sipped on his tea. Now when that is “fixed”, they decided to talk about the real topic here.

 

So, let's talk about what we all gathered for. You all know that Baekhyun has gotten attacked by someone at school twice.”
“Baekhyun was found shaking and terrified afterwards which we all know.”
“This is NOT acceptable!”
“We all agree to that, but how the hell do we catch the guy without using Baekhyun as a decoy?”

 

The table finally went silent after a couple of minutes of non-stop talking. They all stared down at the table or up at the ceiling or down at their cups filled with either tea or coffee. Chanyeol sat and played with his fingers against his teacup as he tried to think of a way to catch that bastard who dares to try to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun has no idea about us trying to fix this and if he finds out about this, he will get really mad...”
“He wants to catch the guy himself, but we can't take such a huge risk of him getting hurt.”
“He has it tough enough with his eyes.”
“And he got it rough enough as it is.”
“So let's try to solve this on our own. But how?”
“Well, if we can't use Baekhyun as decoy, which we won't, then why not try to use someone else?”
“Baekhyun is blind and defenseless and easy to drag along. Is there anyone else like that?”
“Someone who should be as tall as Baekhyun, maybe someone who is a little like him yet different?”
“Yeah, like the same taste and kind as Baekhyun!”
“Yah, I fell like you're pointing me out here.”

 

Kyungsoo stared seriously at everyone who actually had Kyungsoo in mind when they described the new decoy. To be honest, Kyungsoo would be perfect for the job, but if he isn't up for it, then they won't force him.

 

I'm just thinking out loud when I say this but; don't you think Kyungsoo is the perfect decoy?”
“No offense, but I agree.”
“I disagree!”

 

Of course Kai would go against this, it's not even weird. Kyungsoo is his boyfriend and it's his job to protect him. Though, who else would even be able to be a decoy? Well we got Suho, but he's like a grandpa and he's not the type anyone would like to... You know. He's special, okay.

 

But it's like only Kyungsoo who fits the decoy category.”
“I hate to admit it, but I think I do.”
“Sehun and Kai are way to strong, just like me. And Suho... Suho is rich and no one dares to touch him. And then there is Kyungsoo, the guy who's around Baekhyun all the time. You have the perfect height and you're not too strong and-”
“And he's my boyfriend! I would never let anyone hurt him!”

 

Kai protested out loudly and annoyingly. Chanyeol wanted to sigh so desperately, but when he saw how touched Kyungsoo got, he couldn't do it. He just thought about how it would be like if he said such a thing to Baekhyun. Would he react the same way as Kyungsoo?

 

Well, we're not getting anywhere like this.”
“We know that.”
“Maybe the whole decoy thing is a useless idea? I mean, ther guy might just be interested in Baekhyun and won't go after Kyungsoo. No offense Kyungsoo.”
“I'm perfectly fine.”
“But what are we going to do then?”
“Shall we look after someone who might be watching Baekhyun weirdly?”
“Yeah, let's try to find someone who stares at Baekhyun weirdly or treats him in a different way. Maybe a secret admire who has seen his chance to get what he wants?!”
“That isn't such a bad idea, but if we want to lure him out, we have to let Baekhyun walk alone for some meters and then meet up with him again as fast as possible.”
“Isn't that a little risky?”
“Not if someone is near him all the time.”
“Then what about that idea?”
“It sounds like a perfect idea.”
“Or the perfect plan to start with.”
“Then it's decided. Now gentlemen, it's getting late and I have to go.”
“Me too.”
“Me three.”
“Me four.”
“And me five.”

 

Everyone smiled as they laughed a little. Then they begun to stand up and get ready to leave. They have finished their drinks and paid for everything, so they can just leave whenever they feel like it.

 

Well then, I see you on Monday.”
“The plan begins at Monday, until then, take care.”
“I see you soon again then.”
“See you guys.”
“Bye for now.”
“Bye.”

 

Everyone walked out of the cafe and split up to leave for either their homes or other places. Chanyeol headed towards his house as he begun to think about what he thought about earlier. About him and Baekhyun. If he would tell Baekhyun that it's his job to protect him, would he react the same way as Kyungsoo did when Kai told him that?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun! Guess who's here!”
“Kyungsoo! You came to pick me up?!”
“Haha, yeah!”

 

Baekhyun felt how he smiled like a fool as he held out his arms. Kyungsoo hugged him tightly as Baekhyun hugged him back. He expected Chanyeol or Baekbeom to take him to school today, but to his surprise it is Kyungsoo who will do that today. And Baekhyun doesn't mind it at all!

 

Haha, let's get you ready for school.”
“I am ready!”
“Then get your shoes and jacket on.”
“Can you... help me?”
“Of course! Here is your jacket.”

 

Kyungsoo helped Baekhyun to get his jacket and shoes on before they got Baekhyun's bag. Then they said goodbye to everyone else in the house and left to leave for school. Baekhyun walked beside Kyungsoo and held his hand while they walked down the street.

 

It has been a pretty long time since you came to pick me up.”
“I know and I'm sorry for making you wait for such a long time.”
“It's okay, I was just starting a conversation.”
“Really? So you're not mad at me?”
“No, of course not! You got your own life to take care of, right? You can't drag me around and keep me happy all the time!”
“I hope you won't be mad at me.”
“I'm not! Really! You have been a great support, so now I will support you! Whatever you're up to, I will help you as much as I can! I can't do that much though, but I will help you out!”
“Baek... A-Are you sure about that?”
“I'm really sure about that!”

 

Baekhyun smiled happily as Kyungsoo chuckled beside him. What's so funny? Just because Baekhyun had a depressing period so doesn't it mean that he will be depressed for the rest of his life. He's sure that he's not over his depression, not totally, but right now he can live with it. He can live alongside it as long as he got his friends and Chanyeol and his family by his side.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

So, did you see anything?”
“No... Nothing. How about you?”
“I saw nothing as well.”
“Oh man, two breaks has already passed and we haven't seen anything.”
“It was smart to choose Kyungsoo to walk with Baekhyun all the time, but Baekhyun will sooner or later notice that we're up to something.”
“Or maybe thatr guy has already noticed?”
“Well, he might be careful since Kyungsoo is suddenly walking more with Baekhyun than usual.”
“Or he just might not be in school today.”
“Or he might be waiting for a better opportunity?”
“That's true.”

 

Chanyeol sighed out tired as he spotted Kyungsoo and Baekhyun walk down the corridor towards them. He smiled fast at Kyungsoo who made sure that the others noticed him and Baekhyun coming.

 

Hey everyone, do you want some cookies?”
“Well that wouldn't be so wrong.”
“I would love one!”

 

Baekhyun smiled as happily beside Kyungsoo who handed out cookies. Chanyeol took one as well, because why not? Kyungsoo's cookies are amazing! If you haven't tasted one, then you can't say against him!

 

Kya, I love your cookies!”
“Thank you Kyungsoo!”
“Yeah, thank you!”
“Haha, no problem guys.”
“Hey Chanyeol, what are you going to do today after school?”

 

Baekhyun suddenly asked while everyone chewed on their cookies. Chanyeol thought a little about today's plans as the others just smiled. He guesses that he will have more than plenty of time to spend with Baekhyun today.

 

Nothing at all, what I know.”
“Then do you want to hangout after school?”
“Sure!”
“Can we come along?”
“S-Sure! I would love to! Let's go to a cafe then!”

 

Everyone smiled as Chanyeol smiled at them as well. So everyone has decided to make time for Baekhyun today huh? That's great! Chanyeol suddenly realized something, he will have to share Baekhyun's attention with everyone else today... Well it can't be that hard! Or... can it?

 


Ayo guys! I'm back! ^.^

I will try to make this message short. So I have had SOOO much to do and I'm so sorry that I didn't update for like ages! I hope you guys will forgive me! ^.^

But anyway, I want to thank you all for your wonderful support that you're showing me! I love you all and I'm so thankful that you guys read my fics (even though if they sometimes) ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are all up to you, but it's not a must! But it's very well appreciated! ^.^

Well, that was all I had to say for this time! I hope I see or hear from you guys soon again! Love you all! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3