What the?!

Love Can Change Everyone

A/N: Please be informed that I change my writing style, I won't be using YOU anymore... read back the past chapters to see the minor changes.. :)))

 

________________________________________

 

 

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

The next day…..

 

As I leave my house to go to school I was surprise to see Suzy and Luhan waiting me. While walking I ask them why they suddenly want to go to school with me, they answered and say “Does it need to have a reason for us to walk together to school?” on which I nod as a sign of understanding.

 

We reach school and the bell ring, class start as usual. Miss Yeon discusses something about advance math equations which makes our classmates especially Infinite have headaches early in the morning but there’s nothing they can do since math is our first class.

 

In the past few minutes, Miss Yeon have been noticing that almost everybody is looking somewhere above her, so she look at where her students are looking. As she look up she realize that her students are looking at the clock above her and in 2 minutes the bell will ring for recess time.

 

“Since you guys are not listening anymore, I will already stop discussing. Please be informed that after your class in the afternoon, everyone should be here at our room, I will be giving you your assignments that will be passed next week.” Miss Yeon said and the bell ring signaling that it recess time.

 

As always Suzy and Luhan approach me again…

 

“You don’t have to remind me, let’s go to the canteen” I said.

 

With my bestfriends we headed to the canteen, buy our foods, and find a table to eat. We were eating serenely when some group or guys came and join in our table.

 

They greet the three of us in union. I was surprise as well as Luhan while Suzy was really mad when I look at her. Well nobody can blame her its supposed to be a bonding time for the three of us, but now it’s ruined, and she knows why.

 

"Infinite!!!" Yup, she's really mad I confirmed it as I heard her cursing silently.

 

So they are Infinite, I see but I don't care.

 

Infinite keeps on talking about different things and Luhan answered them with a nod and a smile since Suzy doesn’t give a damn on what they are saying and just sends them death glares.

 

I on the other hand feel very uncomfortable so I eat my food fast and quietly. Luhan notice that, so he ask me to slow down and chew my food properly, but just as Luhan stop talking, I finished eating. I stand up and catch the attention of my bestfriends and Infinite, they stared at me with a questioning look, so I said “I’m already done eating so I’ll be leaving first”. Immediately I run off before Suzy could stop me.

 

________________________________________

 

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

 

Now I know Suzy can’t hold her anger anymore and so she burst out. “Look what have you done, she leave without waiting for us. This was supposed to be a bonding time for the three of us but you ruined it!” and then she left the canteen.

 

I was about to follow Suzy but said something first to Infinite. “I sorry for the attitude of Suzy and please understand her she’s been really anticipating to eat again with Jira but you ruined it. Also didn’t you notice Jira feels really uncomfortable when you came, we thought we clearly told you that she doesn’t like people she don’t know or not close to her to suddenly approach her.”

 

________________________________________

 

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

The classes after recess I’ve been really quiet, Suzy and Luhan would ask me things about the lesson our teacher is teaching but I wouldn’t answer them. The bell ring signaling that its lunch time, Suzy and Luhan come to me again and asked me to eat lunch with them, but I refuse their offer and headed to the rooftop.

 

At the rooftop I was eating peacefully when someone place a milk coffee besides me. It's Woohyun, the one who place the milk coffee besides me was astonish that I was not surprise by his sudden action. Tssssss.....

 

I don't like anyone approaching me, I myself don't know either the reason why. I stand up and face Woohyun “I don’t know what you and Infinite see to get interested and want to befriend me but me sorry I can’t accept it. So, can you just stop bothering me” and I was about to leave the rooftop but Woohyun say something that made me stop.

 

“Your different with all the students here, you don’t push yourself to us, your true to yourself; you have a good and kind heart you’re not like those student who act cute in front of but actually they are two face es. We heard that before you’re not like that, you used to be a very optimistic person, we don’t know the reason why you change and we will not force you to tell us. Do you know, we even ask for help from your bestfriends, at first they don’t like to help us but the thought that we can help in bringing back the old you they agreed to help us. If you just open up to us and accept our friendship we will help you to change and bring back the old you.” He pick the milk coffee he put besides you earlier, approach you then give it to you “Here drink this, please think of the things I told you” then leave the rooftop .

 

I was left alone, I don't know what to feel......

 

________________________________________

 

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

 

After the lunch incident Jira keeps on thinking about the things Woohyun said that she can’t concentrate on listening to her teacher.

 

Classes are over, now with Jira's classmates everyone was in the room waiting for Miss Yeon to arrive and give the assignments.

 

“Good everybody is here, for you assignment I will be giving you a 100 items of solving problem equations.” Miss Yeon said as she arrived, as a result everyone started to groan.

 

“Listen first before you complain, an individual can’t finished a 100 items of solving in the time I allotted so I’ll be grouping you by two. So let’s start the grouping….”

 

So Miss Yeon dictates the groupings…….

 

Groupings:

 

Sunggyu-Woohyun

 

Sungyeol-Sungjong

 

Hoya-Dongwoo

 

Suzy-Luhan

 

………. And now for the last pair Jira and L

 

________________________________________

 

A/N: With what Woohyun said, is Jira going to accept their friendship now? So herr partner is L, do you think everything will just be fine?

 

Sorry if I wasn’t able to update in the past few days…. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter ^^

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote….. :)))))

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♡COMMENT♡UPVOTE ∞