A New Beginning

Love Can Change Everyone

 

JIRA'S P.O.V.


"Jira wake up....!!!" I heard my mom shouts as she sees me still sleeping. Lazily I wake up and look at the time, to my surprise I found out that in 45 minutes my class will already start. Immediately, I get up and go to the bathroom, in 15 minutes I'm done and headed downstairs. 

"Jira your breakfast is ready." My mom said but I said I will not eat since it takes me 20 minutes before I reach my school and just kissed her goodbye beacuse I don't want to be late for my first day of school.


On my way to my school I saw my favorite cafe and decided to passed by to buy my favorite milk coffee. As I reach the gates of my school I already see Suzy and Luhan and they greeted me.


"Hey Jira...!!!" Chorused by the both of them. As usual I just nod at them...


"Really, when will you be back to your true self it been a year since he left, can you please just try to smile," Suzy said.


I looked to the other side as my grip to my milk tightens.  I know Luhan saw my sudden reaction and bumped Suzy's shoulder.


To change the awkward atmosphere, Luhan changed the topic to telling me my section since I came a little late. "Hey, since you're a bit late we already looked at your section and you know what you are at the same section with us, isn't it great?! By the way I think we should go now to our room..."


The three of us headed to our classroom. As we reach our room, as usual I sat at the very back corner of our room near the window while Suzy sat in front of me and Luhan at my right. 


Just in time, the bell rang and our class adviser enter our room.


"Ok class good morning, I'm Miss Yeon and I will be your adviser for the whole school year..." She look at everybody and realize that the three of us belong to her advisory. "Oh, I see that the top three student are in my class, great I think I got the best class for this school year"


(A/N: In their batch Jira topped one followed by Luhan then Suzy)


________________________________________


THIRD PERSON P.O.V.


Suddenly, the door opened, the so called kingkas of the school entered the room and they proceeded on sitting. As a result, girls from the class started to scream as if they saw a celebrity. Jira on the other hand as well her two bestfriend got irritated from the sudden noise.


"Quiet..!!!!" Miss Yeon teacher shouts. "Great, I just thought I got the best class for this school year then you entered the room. Can someone explain to me why the seven of you are late?! It's the first day of the class and you are already late! She irritatedly said.


As expected Miss Yeon didn't get any anwsers but just grins from them.


The class went on, since it's only the first day Miss Yeon just discuss some rules being in her advisory.


Jira on other hand is drown on her own thought...


"Where are you? Do you still remember me?" Without her knowing a tear escape for her eyes.


Suzy saw it and whisper to Jira.


"Yah, Jira..! Are you aware that a tear just came out from your eyes? Are you thinking of him again?"


Just in time before Suzy bombared Jira lots of question the bell ring signaling its already recess.


Jira immediately stand up and leave the room. Suzy on the other hand was supposed to stop Jira but Luhan stop her.


"Just let her Suzy, I think she needs to be alone to, besides we both know where she's heading. Lets go first to the cafeteria to buy our food and milk coffee for her then we go to her." - Luhan


"Ok, I understand. I'm just worried, you know too much stress and emotion is not good for her." - Suzy

________________________________________

 

A/N: thats for my first chapter :) i hope you like it.. please comment, subscribe, and upvote <3 i really want to know what you think about my story...

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♡COMMENT♡UPVOTE ∞