It's Saturday 2

Love Can Change Everyone

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

I’m not good at following direction; I admitted that to myself long time ago. Irritated for being like a lost child for an hour, I decided to take a rest and have a sit.

 

I shouldn't stress out myself in the very first place.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

 

 

Infinite’s Dorm

 

 

Holding a broom and posing like a boss, Suggyu keeps on instructing Sungyeol and Sungjong to do things.

 

 

“Yah, hyung don’t just work with your mouth. Why don’t you try to come here and help us?!” Sunyeol said a little bit irritated.

 

 

Sunggyu was a bit shock due to his sudden fire back and was about to answer back when Woohyun interrupt. “Stop it okay, rather than that don’t you think Hoya and Dongwoo is taking too much time doing the marketing?”

 

 

Sungjong then came up with another question “Wait hyung, speaking of taking long, don’t you think Jira noona is also taking long? By this time she should be here already.”

 

 

“Your right, but did anyone knew if Myungsoo gave her our address…” Sungyeol said. 

 

 

Just in the right time, L came out of his room with his bed hair. Walking down the stairs, L realized that everyone was looking at him with a questioning look – “What?!” L asked them.

Sunggyu then asked L if he gave Jira their dorm address and L simply say he didn’t like a child without realizing the importance of the question and headed back to his room. 

 

 

Just as everyone was about to collapse…..

 

 

“Don’t worry hyung I know Myungsoo wouldn’t waste his time doing such things so I gave Jira our address.” Woohyun proudly said.

 

 

Hearing it from Woohyun, Sunggyu together with Sungyeol, and Sungjong felt relief that their effort will not be wasted.

 

 

°°°

 

 

Back to Jira..

 

 

“Hoya I think we already bought all the things Woohyun had listed we should go back now.” Dongwoo suggested.

 

 

Hoya agreed and both of them headed to the parking lot. Walking, Hoya seems to saw a familiar figure – “Hyung isn’t that Jira?” Dongwoo then look at the direction Hoya was pointing at. Confirmed that it was Jira, they went towards her.

 

 

"Jira?" Hoya called her. 

 

 

Upon hearing her name she looked up, knowing it was Hoya and Dongwoo she stand up and simply said "As you see I'm having a hard time looking for your dorm".

 

 

"Then that's good were about to go home just come with us" Dongwoo said.

 

 

The three of them then headed at the parking lot. The ride was not that quiet for time to time Dogwoods would crack jokes or Hoya would try to start a conversation but as always Jira don't give any reaction or answer and just looked outside the window.

 

 

30 minutes later, finally they reached Infinite dorm. Hoya lead the way and asked Jira to sit at the sofa, she's now inside their dorm. 

 

 

"Finally after like forever your back did you... Jira...!!!" Sunggyu said to Hoya and Dongwoo 

but didn't finish what's he's going to say because he saw Jira.

 

 

Hearing Jira's name other Infinite members rush to see her, they greet her cheerfully and she answer them back with a nod without any expression. After the greetings they went back to what they are doing. Woohyun then said to Jira to feel free to look around their dorm while waiting for them to finish then he went back to the kitchen. 

 

 

Alone, Jira's eyes roam around she saw some picture and looked at it "They seem friends for a long time" she thought as some of the pictures was taken when they are little kids.

 

 

Unknowingly she are know inside a room, a music room to be particular. Her eyes then landed at the piano immediately she went near it. "It been a long time since I played piano" she wisper to herself.

 

 

°°°

 

 

As for the side of Infinite, they had just finished cooking and cleaning and its now time to eat. In a cue everyone is sitting at the table. "Whose going to call noona?" Sungjong asked. 

 

 

Just in time L entered "What?!" he asked as everyone was looking at him again.

 

 

"Your right in time, call Jira were about to eat and don't try to ask why because you haven't done anything yet" Sunggyu ordered L.

 

 

Left with no choice L went to the living room but didn't see Jira there, he looked around and went to the music room. 

 

 

The door was slightly opened and L saw Jira he was about to call her name but she suddenly start playing the piano. 

 

 

Stun he was freezed in his place.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

(A/N: Jira is playing Another Me by Sunggyu)

 

 

Unknowingly I start to play, I closed my eyes and let the music flow within me. Memorise of me and L.joe starts to flash as I remember that it was him who teach me how to play the piano. I finished playing, I opened my eyes and was surprised to see L standing at the door.

 

 

"How long have you been there? By chance did you..." I was about ask L but got cut off.

 

 

"Where going to eat.. tssss.." he said and left.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

L's P.O.V

 

I saw her at the music room I was about to call her but she start playing. For a moment I was stun I didn't expect she know how to play piano, I admit she's good. Ohh she also sings but wait I think its more of a hum since there's no lyrics at all. 

 

 

I just then realize I've been looking at her for a moment, she didn't feel my presence since she's so drown on what shes doing. I examine her face, her expression seems sad as well as the feeling I feel as I listen to her, I wonder what's she's thinking.

 

 

She finished playing, she opened her eyes and it seems teary. To my surprised she suddenly looked at my direction, I immediately composed myself I looked at her and she did the same.

 

 

"How long have you been there? By chance did you..." she asked but I cut her off

 

 

"Where going to eat.. tssss.." I said and went back to the dining room.

 

 

Walking back, I thought it was a relief I did't loose my cool in front of her. I was merely caught off guard but she was really good though. 

 

 

Oh god why am I thinking of her?! She a big burden to me, she doesn't deserve to be praise.

 

________________________________________

 

 

A/N: L sees Jira playing.... ayiiieeeee!!!!! >.<

 

 

Look forward for part 3! ^^

 

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♥♡COMMENT♥♡♥UPVOTE ∞