Operation Befriending You

Love Can Change Everyone

INFINITE'S P.O.V

 

One Saturday night at Infinite's dorm, everyone was at the living room. It was already 11 pm but still they are not sleeping they were talking about random stuff while playing video games. While having fun, they notice Woohyun smiling at himself. Few days ago, Infinite had observed some changes on Woohyun; finally they can ask now the reason for these sudden changes.

 

Infinite except for Woohyun has been sending different signal to each other, they were arguing who would start the topic. After some quarrel it has been decided, Sungjong will be the one to open the topic.

 

“Hyung, can we ask you something?”

 

“Sure, what is it?” at that time Woohyun realized that everyone was looking at him.

 

“Hyung it just that….. That….” The maknae continued.

 

At that time, Sungyeol was really impatient and burst out because of curiosity.

 

“Previously we’ve been noticing some changes in you like you become quite then get drown to your own world then suddenly you smile to yourself. You know what, its freaking us out!” he said in one breath

 

Just then Woohyun let out a smile and gained a smack on his head from their leader due to the goose bump that Infinite suddenly feels.

 

So Woohyun start telling his reasons..

 

“…………..Really, I think it would nice if she became my friend” Woohyun ended.

 

“Ohhh, so it was her… Now I’m really curious how she look when she smiles” Dongwoo said while imagining Jira smiling.

 

“Hyung join me with you, I also want to be her friend. I think she’s really different from others; she’s not like those crazy fan girls that pushed their self toward us. In addition her personality is really interesting” Sungjong said.

 

After what Sungjong said, other members also wanted to befriend Jira.

 

“Then it’s great! But how are we going to befriend her? She really doesn’t like people approaching her, specially talking to her.” Woohyun said.

 

“Don’t worry, I already thought about that and I have a plan” Hoya said.

 

So everyone gathered their head together as Hoya share his plan to them. As Hoya finished talking everyone was satisfied with his plan and agreed to follow it.

 

Suddenly L got up from his sit gaining the attention of the other members.

 

“What…? I already feel sleepy beside I’m really not interested to befriend her, okay.” He said while walking towards the stairs.

 

As L reaches the stairs he turned back to Infinite with an irritated face.”Wait, I almost forgot, didn’t you notice, you want to befriend her, you keep on talking about her but you didn’t even know her name. Really, I don’t understand what you see on her that makes all of you interested and want to befriend her.” Then he headed to his room.

 

“What’s with him again is it because she bumped him one time? Tsk tsk…. His so petty...” Dongwoo said.

 

“Just let him, but he has a point we don’t even know her name” Sunggyu said.

 

“Then let’s add it on the things we are going to asked THEM.” Hoya answered.

 

So Infinite agrees and decided to sleep as well……

 

________________________________________

 

A/N: So what do you think is their plan? Do you think it will work? Then who is Hoya referring to when he said THEM?

 

Curious….? Then look forward to the next chapter… :)))))

 

Please don’t be a silent reader…. Comment, Up vote, and Subscribe… :))))

 

if I got five or more comments/reaction I will immediately upload the next chapter... and to make some excitement I would like you to know that the next chaptersssss will be really interesting...

 

SUPPORT ME GUYS... PLEASE HELP ME PROMOTE MY STORY.. ))))

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♡COMMENT♡UPVOTE ∞