Leaving Me

Love Can Change Everyone

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

Crouching at my bed, I'm at the moment of preparing myself to accept the fact that tomorrow my parents will be leaving me. I want to look happy in front of them because I don't want them to feel any guilt. 

 

 

Suddenly a knock snap me out from my thoughts, the door opened and there I saw my mom smiling brigthly with DVDs on her hand, she entered my room followed by my dad with chips and pizzas on his hand. 

 

 

"Movie marathon!" They chorused.

 

 

Laughter surrounded my room as my mom decided to watch a comedy movie.....

 

 

I found myself sitting at the middle of mom and dad. I looked at them then a thought came to my mind, I would surely miss our family bond - their voice as they laugh, their tight hugs that gives me the sense of protection, them saying they love me, I will miss those things, those little things once they leave. Trying to smile at the back of my mind I push all the sad thoughts away and focused on enjoying the short time I have left with them.

 

 

°°°

 

 

Morning came. I woke up and felt the sun's heat at my face then I realized the date today, today's the day that I wished had never come. I had no choice but to get up my bed and then fix my hair, I tied my hair into a neat bun. I went out of my room to go and see my parents downstairs. I saw them fixing their baggages and it hit me, I don't want them EVER to leave.

 

 

"Good morning! Need any help?" I greeted them and pulled a fake smile.

 

 

"No need my dear, just get dressed up we'll be going somewhere in an hour." mom said.

 

 

I did as mom said, I went back to my room took a bath and wore a simple yellow dress which they gave me as my birthday present. 

 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked my parents.

 

 

"You'll know when we get there and we're very sure that you will love it." Dad said happily while driving.

 

 

I didn't bother to ask further questions to where we are heading since I know they won't tell me anything. Feeling sleepy, I plugged my earphones to my ears and decided to have a short nap.

 

 

"Sweetie? Honey, wake up were already here." I woke up as mom gently tap my shoulder.

 

 

I followed them out of the car, I was awed with what I saw. In front of my eyes is a beautiful view of the bay.

 

 

"Jira!" I searched for my father as I heard him calling my name, I looked at my right side and found him inside a yatch and then felt a tap on my shoulder, it was my mom and I followed her into the yatch.

 

 

"Are we going fishing?" I asked excitedly and my father answer me with a nod.

 

 

Fishing has been one of our family bonding and I'm happy and excited at the same time to do it again.

 

 

We sailed and went to find a good place to fish. We fetched our fishing gear inside the yatch, set it all up and waited. It's really funny how my father at fishing, the way he gets annoyed.

 

 

After two hours, we finished with a half-bucket of fish. My mom cooked the fish we caught for lunch. "Lunch is ready!!". Dad and I hurried to the dining area as soon as mom called us; we were really hungry. Mom's cooking of seafood has been our favorite. She could do lots of things and mixes to our liking. During lunch, we were chatting about random things - life, school, work, etc. And the lunch went fine.

 

 

"Sweetie, as we leave, there's one thing we're really concerned about and it's your health so..." My mom suddenly said. 

 

 

I almost forgot that they will be leaving today, I smiled bitterly and didn't let my mom finish her sentence. "Mom, theres nothing for you and dad to worry about, I promise I will take care of myself. I won't do reckless things that could harm my health. By the way Dad, don't forget to send me some pictures of the hotel where you're going to work I want to show it to Suzy and Luhan."

 

 

°°°

 

 

Time flies so fast. Things change, so as the people. I'm here standing alone in the middle of the street, people are walking around me minding their own business, they didn't even bothered to ask me how I am, what I am doing, or why I am just standing here doing nothing. There is an old woman sitting on the couch on my left side, reading a magazine while fixing her gloomy hair. On my right, there are group of friends hugging each other and taking their last pictures before parting.   

 

 

I'm at the airport with my parents, 10 more minutes and they'll be boarding already. 

 

 

"Jira take care okay, dad will surely miss you. I love you very much always remember that." My dad said teary as he hug me.

 

 

"I will dad, I love you more and I will miss you too." I replied while hugging him back.

 

 

Just then I heard my mom sobbing, immediately I went to her and hug her. "Don't cry mom, I love you and I'll miss you."

 

 

"I love you too sweetie, sorry mom is crying its just that I will really miss my one and only daughter. Always take care of yourself specialy your health, okay?" My mom said and I slightly smile as an answer.

 

 

"And sweetie before I forgot I hope as time passed by I'll see again those genuine smile of yours, I don't know what happened or what your going through but I know your a strong girl and you'll pass through it." My mom smiled and I look at her questionly.

 

 

"You can't hide anything from us my dear were your parents." My dad said as he hug me and mom.

 

 

We stay like that for a minute until their flight has been anounced saying they are going to board already. I kissed them both and watch them entered that glass door that will lead inside the plane. They glance back at me and mouthed I love you, I smiled in return and wave.

 

 

°°°

 

 

Standing in front of a glass wall as I watch my parent's plane flew away I try to smile and be strong. As if it was just now it's starting to sink in my head that they left already.

 

 

~ “Ohhh…. So it because of your parents, well then try to think the positive way; without your parents around you will learn many things like being independent. Don’t worry too much; you act like they will leave and never comeback. Also, I believe they didn’t do that for their selves alone but for you, so they can make a better future for you.” ~

 

 

Words of Woohyun suddenly echoed in my ears, I slightly smile. 

 

 

"Thanks" I uttered to myself.

 

 

°°°

 

 

Home I abruptly feel strange, my house suddenly seems so big. I went to my room and change into comfy clothes.

 

 

Laying on my bed, I cried into sleep.....

 

 

°°°

 

 

"Jira wake up!" 

 

 

I opened my eyes, in to my surprise I saw Suzy. "What the hell are you doing here?! And don't give that pout because I won't buy it" 

 

 

Just then Luhan entered my room. What the?! Why are they here and how did they enter my house in the first place?!

 

 

As always Luhan whose like a mind reader answered the question in my head. "Good morning Jira! Stand up and prepare yourself will be going out. And by way you left your door unlocked. Tsk!"

 

 

"Palli Jira! Were going to have our bonding day!" Suzy excitedly said in which I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

A/N: So Jira will be having a day out with her bestfriends, what do you think will happen? 

 

 

 

I know its not a great update. Sorry, it just that this chapter is a transition for the upcoming chapters :)

 

 

 

 

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♥♡COMMENT♥♡♥UPVOTE ∞