Lies and Doubts

Love Can Change Everyone

WOOHYUN'S P.O.V.


It was 10 minutes before our class starts when I saw Jira entered our room. She went to her table and start fixing her things when she suddenly stop. I don't know what gotten into her but she hurriedly ran out the room afterwards.


~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~


"You seem to be in a deep thought. Its been 5 minutes since we've been dismissed." I said and place the milk coffee at Jira's table. She was about to decline it when I spoke again.


"The last time I saw you in such a deep thought you suddenly cry." She frowned. "I know you're confuse, let just say I saw you at the park last week."


"You're the one who gave me the ice cream?" She asked. I was caught off guard I really saw her at the park but is was not me who gave her the ice cream.


I was about to approach her that time but L suddenly approach me, when I look back at Jira she is with a child already offering her the ice cream.


"Aaa-aah yes the ice cream the child gave you." I said rubbing the back of my neck. I don't know what happened to me, a big part of me want to admit it even it wasn't really me, so I did.


~~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~~


"Aisshhh!!!!" If I was to give Jira something it would be milk coffee, I know very well that its what she likes. If that was Sungyeol who was in urge of crying, then that would be the time to bought some ice cream because he likes it.


Then it hit me. Wait, could it be...???!!! I think I should ask him?


________________________________________


LUHAN'S P.O.V.


I greeted Jira as she enter our room but she didn't notice me at all; she is too preoccupied like always. I just watch her like I always do when she suddenly looked uneasy, the next thing I know she was in a hurry going out of the room with her medicine kit.


I wasn't able to react fast, but I followed her as I get my self back to my senses.


She was really in a hurry, I can't see where she is as I got out. I was roaming around looking at every side with a little hope to see Jira. Just then, a distinctive sound of things that fallen was heard, I followed it and lead me to the corner near the cafeteria.


"Is that all yours? You've been a very big mystery to me since I first saw you. You seem to be hiding many things. I asked the nurse but was not pleased with her answer so I will ask you. Are you sick? Do you have any illness?"


Crap! I should had foreseen this kind of situation. Screw people who can't keep curiosity to their selves.


"Jira there you are, the school nurse is looking for you, she is asking for the medicine she requested you to get." I said and caught their attention. Confused L and anxious Jira faced me.


I then acted shock realizing that medicine on the floor. "Ohhh is that?!" Jira started picking up the the tablets and pills so I helped her. "Just hold it in a little longer." I wisps red to Jira as L started to help as well.


Upon finishing, I came up with another excuse for L to left me and Jira alone. The moment we are out of anyone's eyes I immediately hugged Jira.


________________________________________


JIRA'S P.O.V.


I've been out of my mind for a while, I don't exactly know what to feel and think. I never forded such encounter, well at least not this early.


"Here, have some water and take your medicine." Luhan offered and sat by my side. I did as he instructed but I remained silent.


I know time will come they would know everything about my illness, what ever I do to hide it they would eventually know how weak and fragile I am. Sympathy, I would once again be surrounded by it; I don't like it, I never like it! I'll be restrained to do things like before as if they know whats best for me, but they don't. Unintentionally they make me feel useless. I hate how I'm being reminded of the days and years I lost to enjoy my childhood because I'm stuck at the hospital as well as the opportunities and experience just because I simply can't, my body can't handle to do so.


I been caught up with my own thoughts again, it to me a while to realize Luhan have been waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention. "I think we should head back to our room now." He said and I nod.


°°°

So far my day has been fine, my morning class just finished and I'm on may way to meet my cousin Charles at the hospital for my check-up. Looking outside the window of the taxi I ride I let out a deep sigh. I was relieved that yesterday incident seems like nothing happens at all, it's good that L believed Luhan's excuse.


Shaking the thoughts off I tried to focus my self to what I'll be undergoing for the next hours. Medical test, I wonder how many and long it would be this time. I would be lying if I said I'm not scared of what the results will be.


________________________________________


L's P.O.V.


It was lunch break and I'm at the library, its been minutes that I've been staring at the tablet of medicine in my hands.

 

~~~ FLASHBACK ~~~


I was on my way back to the classroom when I saw Jira towards my directions. Upon seeing her, I remember she was at the same park that I hangout with Infinite a few days ago. Just then she bump at me, I didn't realize she was not in focus to be aware of her surrounding at all. She stumble and loose her grip to the small bag she was holding as its content started to scatter. Realizing what it is I can't help but ask her as my curiosity hit me once again .


"Is that all yours? You've been a very big mistery to me since I first saw you. You seem to be hiding many things. I asked the nurse but was not pleased with her answer so I will ask you. Are you sick? Do you have any illness?"


Luhan happened to appear and the story goes on. I was able to get one of the medicine that fell as my instict says something was off and to keep one.


~~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~~


The bell rang and afternoon class will be starting, I reached my room and was greeted with lots of questions by Infinite for missing earlier.


°°°


Classes had ended and I'm on my way to the hospital to ask about the medicine I got from Jira. Speaking of her it was around the third subject when I realize she was not at school at all this afternoon.


Upon arrival I headed to the nurse desk. "Good afternoon, I would like to ask about this medicine, I want to know what it is and what it is for." I handed her the medicine which she gladly accept. What I'm asking isn't much of work so she examined and already got an answer.

 


________________________________________


A/N: I hope you enjoy the update :)))


∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♥♡COMMENT♥♡♥UPVOTE ∞