Reminiscing the Past

Love Can Change Everyone

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

As I leave the room, I headed up to the rooftop.

 

As I reach the rooftop I sat at my usual place and get drown to my own thoughts.

 

________________________________________

 

~~~~~~ The Past ~~~~~

 

Me together with my three bestfriend my world was very happy. With them its like there's no reason for me to not smile...

 

In terms of closeness, I'm close to Suzy and Luhan but extremely close to Byunghun....

 

Time passes by, Byunghun and me started to have feelings for each other. At school the two of us are always together as if were glued to each other that students thought the two of us are couples...

 

One day after my class L.joe ask me to go to our favorite place.... The Beach...!!!! The two of us reach the beach, sit at the sea side, and watch the sunset..

 

(A/N: The two of them usually go to the beach to watch the sunset)

 

L.joe: Jira theres something I want to tell you..

 

Jira: Whats with the nervous face Byunghun? haha.... Go on I'm listening..

 

L.joe: Jira I just want to say.... that... that...

 

Jira: Hey whats with the stammering...? Really, what are you going to tell me that makes it hard for you to say...?

 

Just then, I receive a text from my mom telling me to go home already. Being a very good daughter who always listens to her parents I asked Byunghun to go home already.

 

Jira: Byunhung my mom texted me to go home already, can we go now? By the way the thing that you want to tell me, just text it to me since you're having a hard time telling it to me, is it okay?

 

L.joe: Of course it's okay. Let's go?

 

---- Lets skip to the time Jira are about to sleep ----

 

I was about to sleep when I suddenly receive a text from Byunghun. In to my surprise, it was a love confession for me. On the other hand I replied with my own love confession for him. Yes I like him, but in the end of my text I said "sorry but I cant accept it, I hope will still be friend, and please let's not be awkward to each other."

 

Byunghun replied. "I understand, but always remember that I will wait for the time that your ready."

 

Its now 12 am but were still texting each other, now our topic is about my reason for rejecting him.

 

L.joe: Jira, you also confess to me, we both have feelings for each other but why did you reject me?

 

Jira: Actually, my parents still don't allow me to date anybody. You know I will never disobey them.

 

On the other had Byunghun joke by questioning and insulting my parents a bit. On the otherhand I got offended so I did not replied to him and go to sleep already.

 

The next day, I was still mad at Byunghun so I avoided him. In the afternoon, I was shock because most of the student knew the confession that happened between the two of us so they keep on teasing the both of us.

 

At night, I guess Byunghun was so guilty for joking and making me mad so he say sorry.

 

Being an understanding bestfriend I forgave him.

 

With that, both of us thought that everything will now be back to normal, but due to the teasings of many students we became awkward to each other.

 

Day by day, both of us became more awkward until we became like stranger to each other.

 

L.joe have new circle of friends now. At first, even its disappointing and sad its okay because we text each other every night and he always assures me that he loves me even with whats happening to the both of us and that he will wait for me to truly accept his love.

 

Months pass, now I'm really sad because both us are really stranger to each other, most especially now we never text each other.

 

With that, I still love him and believe him that he loves me and will wait for me because I know that he will never break his promises. Even its hard, I hold on to that promise because its whats makes me strong and happy.

 

I know by this time my attitude/personality slowly starts to change which makes Suzy and Luhan worry.

 

More months pass, my most awaited day has come, my parents now allow me to date. Since its been a long time since we became stranger to each other, I gather all my courage to say my good news to Byunghun.

 

Happily I went to school with the news I had and believed that everything will be back to normal now and that the both of us will even be happier compare to the past.

 

During lunch, I decided to already tell my news to Byunghun about me accepting his love. I asked Suzy and Luhan where Byunghun could be since I can't find him and they said that he would probably be at the rooftop.

 

With a bright smile plastered in mg face I opened the door at the rooftop. Immediately I saw Byunghun, just then my smile disappeared and I feel my world is crashing down....

 

________________________________________

 

A/N: What did Jira saw to make her feel that way?

 

Wait and see in the next chapter

 

i hope you like it :) pleae comment, subscribe, and upvote <3

 

thanks for reading ^^

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♡COMMENT♡UPVOTE ∞