Jelous?

Love Can Change Everyone

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

Outside Infinite's dorm Woohyun led the way to the car. Confused I asked him "You know how to drive?" Woohyun turned to me smiling and said "Practically, yes." To which I didn't react.

 

 

Nothing particular happened along the ride home just the usual senario in which Woohyun would try to open a conversation and I on the other hand would turned it down as always by not answering at all. 

 

 

I was just staring at the window not minding Woohyun at all, I have my own problem to solve at the moment and that is to calm my chest which is pounding hard due to shock earlier.

 

 

"Curse him!" I said in my mind as I remember airheaded Myungsoo and his stupid doings.

 

 

I was back to my senses when Woohyun put the car to a stop. I looked outside to see that were at the front of my favorite cafe. "I think of dropping by would be nice" Woohyun said. In a cue the two of us went out of the car and headed inside the cafe.

 

 

The door opened and I was greeted brightly by Taehyung. "Hi Noona! good to see you". I just stare at him blankly then headed to the nearest vacant sit.

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

WOOHYUN'S P.O.V.

 

 

Okay that's unsual, someone greeted Jira but the point is she's not annoyed though she didn't care. She went to a vacant sit and I followed her. After a minute, the little guy earlier approach us to take our order.

 

 

"Jira noona can I take your order?" The guy asked Jira not knowing my presence. I cleared my throat and finally he sees me. "Oh your with someone, and you are?"

 

 

"I'm Woohyun and I'm her fri..." I introduce myself but Jira didn't let me finish as she state her order. 

 

 

She didn't want me to finish, she don't acknoweldge me as her friend in the first place.

 

 

"One milk tea for me." I looked at her surprise I thought she like milk coffee the most, what's with the sudden change of menu? I was about to ask her when the little guy interface. 

 

 

"Whoa! That's new, how about you hyung?" 

 

 

Seriously? Are we even close for him to act so casual?! "One milk coffee" #^_^

 

 

"That's why you seems familiar, your also one of our regular costumer. Okay then, your order will be here in a minute. By the way Im Taehyung but you can call me V for short and nice to meet you!" The little boy whose name is Taehyung cheerfully said and left. 

 

 

"Tsss... What's with him? Are you even close with him Jira?" I asked

 

 

"No" uninterested she answered.

 

 

"Aren't you annoyed by his presence?" 

 

 

"Obviously not" okay that pissed me. The last time I remember she hated it when someone act close with her when they are not. She gets mad just like how she gets mad at me when I first try to be her friend. 

 

 

"I thought you like milk coffee what's with the sudden change?" I asked as I change the topic.

 

 

"Why do you even care, I will drink what I want to drink" that's it shes irritated.

 

 

I wonder why she easily get annoyed with me when V is more annoying I slump to my sit and give the silence Jira wants.

 

 

V?! What a weird nickname. Tsss!!!

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

"I offended Woohyun again though I don't want to but he ask too many things. Atleast Taehyung knows when to shut up but Woohyun just don't" I thought. 

 

 

Our order then came up. The two of us silently drinks. Occationally I would glance at Woohyun's drink but take it off quickly. I really like milk coffee but I know coffee isn't the best for my state at the moment.

 

 

Afterwards the two of us headed back to the car. It didn't take long and were now at the front of my house. I face Woohyun and bid my thanks and goodbye, he then place once again his hand to my head as he gently ruffles my hair which I found soothing. 

 

 

Weird, I thought, maybe because this isn't the first time he did it, I try to debate to myself.

 

 

With a smile Woohyun said "Goodnight!" 

 

 

I on the other hand answered "Im not a dog you know" immediately Woohyun remove his hands from my head. I went out of the car and walk away just before I reach the door of my house I turned back....

 

 

I don't know why but I thank him again, this time with a genuine smile on my face.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

L's P.O.V.

 

 

I feel annoyed and I don't know why, I went to my room and closed the door bit a loud. To my surprised I found Sungyeol and Sungjong startled at the counch with the sudden bang. 

 

 

Sungjong then winced "Yah hyung what's your problem you really shocked us?!" 

 

 

"I don't care" I said irritated. 

 

 

I give them a what-are-you-doing-here look, Sungyeol gets me and answered "Nothing we just want to. By the way I thought you walk Jira home?"

 

 

"Of course the love sick boy did it" Sungjong interfaced refering to Woohyun.

 

 

"Tsssss..." I said and went to my bed I'm really not in the mood to talk about Jira. I hate it how she confused me and my thoughts. Crap!

 

 

________________________________________

 

Sungjong's P.O.V.

 

 

"Seriously what's with the reaction?" I asked confused to Sungyeol hyung

 

 

"I don't know either, but in my eyes he looked like a jealous boyfriend over his girlfriend's bestfriend." Sungyeol blurted.

 

________________________________________

 

 

A/N: hahahaha! Sungyeol's line is really my favorite line in this chapter... Would you my dear reader would thought the same way over L?

 

 

 

As you see Jira does care about people surrounding her, just not in the way she would react and socialize with others. The way she thinks in her head, talk to herself, and thought of others isn't really the same as she execute it. She do it in a cold, serious, and blank face and aura.... if you gets what I'm trying to portray.. hehehe (*^﹏^*)

 

 

Reactions please..... :3

 

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♥♡COMMENT♥♡♥UPVOTE ∞