Talking About You

Love Can Change Everyone

Meanwhile at the canteen Infinite unknowingly talks about Jira.

 

INFINITE'S P.O.V

 

"Dongwoo did you sleep late again last night?" Sunggyu asked.

 

"Of course not hyung" Dongwoo answered.

 

"Then why didn't you wake up early hyung, its the first day of school and were already late!" the maknae exclaimed. (Maknae = referring to the youngest in a group)

 

"Stop arguing it happened already, okay" L said annoyed.

 

"Wait, did you notice the three students at the back? Unlike other students they don't care about are presence specially the girl near the window she didn't even bother to look at us" Sungyeol in as he change the topic.

 

"Oh I also notice it specially the girl that your saying" Woohyun said.

 

"What do you expect, they are the top 3 students here in our school and the girl your saying she's our top 1. Of course they don't care about us, all that matter for them is their studies" Hoya explained.

 

"Ahhh now we understand" Sungyeol and Woohyun said at the same time as they're nodding their head.

 

"Wait hyung, I also heard from the other students that girl near the window has a very beautiful smile that can catch everyone's attention, but unfortunately, now she's rarely seen smiling by some unconfirmed reason" Sungjong added.

 

(A/N: Infinite are transfer students to Jira's school and they weren't able to know Jira when she is still a very bright person, in short they don't know anything about her.)

 

Now, all eyes are at Sungjong, they waited for him to continue talking as they find it interesting.

 

So Sungjong continue his story, "As I heard, before she was a very bright student she used to smile and socialize with others but now she rarely smile, always serious, never socialize, and prefer to be alone. Some students said her sudden change is because of a family problem, some its because she got heartbroken and many more, but actually, no one really knows the true reason."

 

As Sungjong finished his hyung feels sympathy for her at the same time also thinks what could probably be the reason for her sudden change.

 

"By the way how come you know this things about her, could it be, you have some...." Sungyeol said with a teasing face.

 

Immediately Sungjong cut him off "Stop what are you thinking hyung because it not it, okay! I know it because I accidentally heard it from some student who are at same bus with me one time while going home to our dorm"

 

"Really" as his hyungs laugh as they keep teasing their maknae.

 

"Such a boring story, I just wasted my time listening to it" L said bored as he stand up and leave the canteen.

 

"Why is he always like that? Sungyeol, go and follow him immediately, he would probably skip classes today and we can't tolerate it" their leader said.

 

"Wait hyung, why me?!" Sungyeol asked irritatedly.

 

Just then Sunggyu let out a sharp look in his eyes, immediately Sungyeol stand up and chase after L.

 

________________________________________

 

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

 

On the other side of the canteen, while Infinite is talking about Jira, her two bestfriend just finished buying their food.

 

"I think this is enough for the 3 of us" Luhan said satisfied in the food he bought.

 

"I think so, kaja (lets's go)" Suzy replied.

 

They went to the rooftop, just then they found out that Jira was not there.

 

"Luhan you said she was here in the rooftop but where is she?" Suzy asked disappointed.

 

"Don't look at me like that, both of us know this is the only place she would go when she wants to be alone, unless she went to the...." Luhan defended himself.

 

Before Luhan could finish his sentence, they realize something....

 

"....the gym!!!" they said in union, in a blink of an eye they let go of the foods they bought and run towards the gym.

 

"Don't tell me she's running again. Why is she so stubborn" they thought as they run.

 

°°°

 

On the other hand L is in the middle of his strolling. Now he's walking towards the gym, as he reach the entrance he saw a girl kneeling down and holding to her chest. He was shock so he was not able to run and help her immediately. When he was about to help her, two students suddenly came running towards the girl and help her.

 

°°°

 

Luhan lift Jira bridal style and bring her to the bleachers, Suzy on the other hand went to Jira's bag to get her inhaler. Suzy gave her inhaler and Luhan gently pat her back.

 

L on the other corner of the gym is quietly watching. The way he looks at the situation there's no need for his help so he decided to leave.

 

Afterwards Suzy handed Jira her medicine to drink.

 

Time passed by and Jira is already fine, Suzy and Luhan started to scold her for not following the things that her doctor said.

 

After scolding, they decided to skip school and bring you home.

 

Its just the first day of school so it okay to skip it.

 

________________________________________

 

sorry for the late update, i've been very busy this past few days :3

 

please COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE.... I NEED SOME ENCOURAGEMENT... :/

 

UPVOTE IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH KARMA :))))

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♡COMMENT♡UPVOTE ∞