Back Then...

Love Can Change Everyone

JIRA'S P.O.V.

 

 

Walking back to my home I still can’t believe that I agreed to do the assignment at Infinite’s dorm….. 

 

 

“Next time I must be really careful with my health… aishhh!!!” I said to myself annoyed.

 

 

Just then I remember L and his sudden questions… “The way he asks he really seems doesn’t know anything… She really keeps her promise” I said in my mind.

 

 

 

~~~ FLASHBACK~~~

 

 

(A/N: This one happened in Jira's freshmen days)

 

 

“Nurse, help my friend she’s having difficulty in breathing..!” L.joe said as he brings me in the school clinic.

 

 

“Don’t worry I’ll help your friend….. Can you tell me what happened to her?” the nurse said.

 

 

“Hmm…. Where having our P.E. class and for our activity were doing a 70m run… She started to have heavy breathing after finishing the 70m run…” L.joe answered.

 

 

“70m run? Hmm…. Did she over do it? What I mean is did she run too fast?” the nurse asked. 

 

“She didn’t” L.joe replied uneasy.

 

 

“For a run, the distance 70m seems to be perfectly fine to cause her to be in this state; also you said she didn’t overdo it… Wait, does she have weak lungs or heart?”

 

 

Hearing what the nurse just said, L.joe don’t know what to say; he knows I have weak heart and that it’s the cause of my heavy breathings, but he also knows how I dislike people to know that I have weak heart….. The nurse notice L.joe’s sudden change of expression and said “It’s okay, just tell me…. “ 

 

 

By that time the nurse already make my heavy breathings to stop and make me fall asleep…

 

 

Well, thats what they think because I didn't sleep at all, I just close my eyes.

 

 

“She…… She has weak heart… Actually, it’s not her first time to be like this, she always has her inhaler and madicine with her just in case situation like this will arrive, but unfortunately she forgot to bring it today.”

 

 

Hearing what L.joe said, the nurse say that I should then make a letter to our teachers regarding my weak heart so they would be aware of it and exempt me in activities that are not suitable with my health…… L.joe quickly opposes it, but the nurse said that our teachers should know it… L.joe then told the nurse how I dislike people to know my condition, and that when she told the teachers about my condition there’s a big possibility that other student will know it also….

 

 

Still, the nurse seems not to be pleased with L.joe’s reason. L.joe was left with no other choice so he told the story why I hate it when people knew that I had weak lungs…..

 

 

Back to my elementary days everybody knows that I have weak heart. I really hate to be pitied by people but some students, especially my teachers pity me so much. Also, our teachers prevents me from participating in many things at my school, even thought I can do it, they always thinks that I can’t because they look at me as a very weak person, as a result I weren’t able to join almost all of the activities in our school. Speaking of weak, most of the students also sees me like that, so back to my elementary days I was the center of bullying……. With everything that’s happening, I try to be strong, I still keep the optimistic appearance so people won’t know how hurt, sad, and fragile I feel deep inside…….. Also Suzy, Luhan, and L.joe is there to help and protect me.

 

 

In the end L.joe was able to please the nurse….

 

 

When I was feeling okay L.joe offered to bring me home…. On our way home, he told me that the nurse already know that I have weak heart, but assured me that she promise not to tell anyone… Its quite funny looking at his face as he tries to convince me, though I already knew it since I heard it all in the first place.

 

 

“Thank you for always being there and taking care of me Byunghun oppa” I said.

 

“It’s nothing, you’re important to me, you’re my bestfriend of course I will always be there and take care of you… “L’joe said.

 

 

Hearing those words from L.joe I felt really happy………………

 

 

~~~ END OF FLASHBACK~~~

 

 

 

“At least the nurse keeps her promise, but him….. He broke his promises and leave me” I sadly thought as I remember L.joe….

 

 

“Aisshhh…!!! I shouldn’t be thinking of him, it just makes me sad…. I must really forget him….. “ I said as I wash away the thought of him…

 

 

I reach my home………… As I open the door I immediately saw my parents sitting at the living room…….

 

 

“Why are you late, I thought I texted it clear to go home early?” my mother asks.

 

 

“I’m really sorry, something just came up..” I reasoned.

 

 

“You seem tired; let’s just talk about it tomorrow. Be sure to go home early tomorrow, okay.” my father said and headed to their room…

 

 

“Is dad mad at me? I really didn’t mean to be late…” I asked at the same time reasoned to my mother…

 

 

“Don’t worry sweetie, his not mad.. For now, go to your room and sleep already…..” my mother said and I followed her right away.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

The next day I went to school….. Me and L would passed by each other but both of us act like we don’t know each other and like nothing happened yesterday………. 

 

 

Other Infinite members especially Woohyun didn’t bother me today so nothing really particular happened. I guess they gave up already, at last!

 

 

In the afternoon after my class I immediately go home.

 

 

As I reach home, just like yesterday I saw them at the living room.

 

 

My parents ask me to sit…. “Jira what I will be saying is definitely good news for me but I don’t think it will be the same with you….” My father said.

 

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N: A little glimpse of what Jira and L.joe back then. 

 

And what does her father mean????? Find out in the next chapter…^^

 

Do me a favor me a favor guys PLEASE UPVOTE my story. Thanks!!!

 

∞ SUBSCRIBE♡♥♡COMMENT♥♡♥UPVOTE ∞