EXO

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

"Hey New Boy! What's your name?" the instrument Kim Saem asked.

Irritated by giving my introduction for the umpteenth time today, I said boredly, "Kim Kai". 

"Okay! So Kai, Go and call Park Soo Jin back to class!" she ordered and murmured in almost an inaudible voice to herself, "Aigoo!The Sleeping Beauty is lucky today!" *Huh?*

"Why?" I asked, feeling amused.

"Ohh! Don't you realize you don't have a partner as the others have? We are doing a duo instrumental and you don't have a partner.So, go and call Soo Jin to match up with you!" *What? That Pabo(refering to Soo Jin) is going to be my partner?!*

Suddenly, "SAEM!" Hyoyeon, the girl who was fighting with Soo Jin earlier, shouted from behind. "Saem! I will be his partner!" she said sweetly with aegyos.I was starled at her change of behavior. *Aish!My fangirl!*

"Aniyo! You already have Kwon Yuri,Hyoyeon-ah." Kim Saem said calmly, making Hyoyeon change her sweet expression 180 degree to angry one.


Not minding any of those, I explained, "But Saem! I don't need any partner as I have my own band." I explained remembering my friends.*Hell ! I miss them!*

"Yes! I have heard about that but let's think about that later cause we don't exactly know when will they be coming!" Kim Saem replied calmly, trying to convince me. 

I just nodded with a heavy sigh.

"Now, go Fast! Call Soo Jin back! You need a partner right now!" she ordered.

Not knowing where she is, I asked "But where is she?"

"I too don't know! Search Yourself! Good Luck!" She said smiling.*What? I am not her bodyguard!*


But suddenly realizing that someone was pulling my wrist, I looked down to the person seat with an irritated look.

It was the girl who was talking with Soo Jin earlier.
"Soo Jin must be in EXO's Music Room in third floor! Go there!" She explained with a smile, leaving my shocked than ever.Not because of her was I shocked but the word, EXO! 

Suddenly, "Yah Krystal ! Stop talking to him!" Mrs.Kim shouted at the girl, facepalming herself for delaying me and indirectly her class too.

"Palli just go!" Mrs.Kim shook her hands toward the door.

With that quickly I ran out of the class, basically not to find Soo Jin but to find the answer to my question, EXO!

 

Finally,reaching the third floor through the big hallways, I saw a big door but what my eyes caught was the big 'EXO' tag on top of the door.         

Without losing a second, I ran to the place and clicked the door knob open.

Immediately, I was greeted by the sight of Soo Jin and six other boys.Everyone was laughing and were full of cheers. Pshh! I looked like a vill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter