The New EXO

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin's POV

"Speak up! Jerks!" I yelled at the two boys sitting in front of me for the umpteenth time. After the incident yesterday, I was here with Kris Oppa and Kai in the school's cafeteria, both not even letting out a single word. And not to mention, glaring like OMG! If glares could kill, I would surely be withering in pain by now. *Jinjja!What happened to these two?* 

After trying my best to make them speak from past 20 minutes, literally,  I gave up believing that they had gone dumb! Sitting and trying to speak with dumb people was certainly not my style! But how could I just leave? Yet I had so many unanswered questions from yesterday.  

So cautiously, I started myself "Okay! So let me start!". Both of them raised an brow at me for my sudden announcement but just gave in.
"I remember fainting at Kai's house but why was I at Kris Oppa's house later? And what happened to your oh-so-hyung-dongsaeng relationship,huh?What exactly happened? Explain it to me.Everything." I blurted, knitting my brows, seeking for the answer of all this mystery!

But as expected there was no reply.

Just before I could yell at them again, an idea struck in my mind! Yelling was surely no use,so I tried to use another way. Though I cannot make them speak why not try cheering them up at least!

So trying my best to look excited as possible, I started, "Could it be..........". According to my plan,suddenly, both of them gazed at me curiously.The grumpy guys were gone.Their eyes looked anticipating. Haha! Never had I felt this proud before.*Joke!* But, however, lets just accept that, I am the best! *Hehe!*

"Could it be...............the angel teleported me and the magic caused you guys to be enemies again!" I shouted clapping my hands happily trying my best to make them happy too. 
But, sadly, it was an epic failure.

"Aish!Just Shut Up!Pabo! " Kai scoffed at me.

Finally, losing my temper, I yelled "Shut up?! If you guys want me to shut up then why don't you guys freaking speak!"

"I never told you to shut up!" Kris Oppa snapped looking as cold as ever.I was left speechless.

Then,rolling their eyes with disgusted look, both of them slumped back on the chair going back to being the grumpy dumb people again.    

*I give up!*

Ending this irritating encounter with these despotic people, I wanted to run away.

But shouldn't I give a fabulous ending? So,I thought for a coherent sentence. 
And the oh-so-fabulous line was, "Dwesoo(Forget it)! I don't want any freaking explanation.Solve it yourselves!Dumb Jerks!" I yelled at the expression-less boys! And I know it was not fabulous at all. *Too too too common for the subtle palate!* It was all ruined.

But, Park Soo Jin never gives up!*Right?* At least,I tried to walk away fabulously. But, *GOD WHY?* it was ruined too when a group of utterly handsome, dashing, gorgeous, charming boys entered the cafeteria. They looked like the H.O.T! The TVXQ! The Super Junior! The BigBang! The SHINee! Ugh! I cannot describe any further. No words.

The fabulous me had now turned into  a fangirl with pororo eyes staring at the three boys like my life depended on them.I heard some girls squeal, gasp and gossip, probably in the same condition as me.

Suddenly, his lips, a boy grinned at me. *ME??!!*

I was nearly going to faint when suddenly,he pushed me in the shoulders intentionally, making me fall. But yet he himself wrapped his arms around my waists protecting me from falling. Aww! But I had already fallen for the prince-like boy holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter