014

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

Huh.” Saehee blurted as they stepped out of LAX.

I thought you said someone would pick us up,” Mark murmured.

You told me you would arrange someone to pick us up.” Saehee retorted gruffly, Mark paused, then he bit his lip.

Mark Yi Eun Tuan, it’s three in the morning, I am not in the mood to ride a taxi or a bus to get home.” Saehee murmured back, clearly irritated. Mark gave her a cheeky and apologetic smile before taking his cellphone out.

Saehee sighed and took off her coat and wrapped it around her waist as Mark started to talk on his phone.

Mark just wrapped his arm around her shoulder and squeezed her to him.

I hate you.

Mark just chuckled.

 

 

Leens!” Saehee chirped as she entered the Cho residence, Lina appeared from the kitchen, with the young toddler in tow. Mark grinned and opened his arms to Lauren.

Lauren, come to uncle.” He mused before the little girl ran up to him, Saehee chuckled before giving Lina a big hug.

When did you arrive?” Lina asked with a bright smile as Mark kissed her cheek and did the same to Lauren.

Two days ago, we had to sleep for a while.”Saehee mused before pinching Lauren’s cheeks.

How are you, young lady?

Mommy Sae and daddy Mark!

Lina chuckled heartily at her daughter.

She called me that when we spoke on the phone too,” Mark’s brows rose, but he shrugged.

Jung Saehee!” Jackson boomed as he hugged Saehee and pinched her cheeks, Saehee swatted him away but she was smiling.

I see your home for the holiday too,” Mark slapped his arm before putting Lauren down.

Well, school’s out, there’s really nothing to do in Hong Kong,” Jackson nodded, his fingers running through Lauren’s hair before she ran off, Lina grinned before following her.

You mean there’s nothing there and everything’s here.” Saehee poked his side before following Lina.

So who is this Myungsoo? Or is it Soomyung?” Jackson asked, Mark just blinked at him.

I heard Leens talk to Saehee over the phone.” Jackson explained.

Well..it’s been almost two years for them, he’s a good guy.” Mark nodded.

Oh really.” Jackson snorted.

Really, don’t ask Saehee about him, she’ll just bite your head off.” Mark shook his head before calling for Lauren.

Why am I stuck with such visually impaired people? ” Mandoo murmured.

 

 

Mark smiled as Lauren walked in front of them, she was with her nanny, happily chatting.

Is it safe that she calls us mommy and daddy?” Saehee asked him, Mark just shrugged. It was just seven in the evening, and they had decided to take a walk around the neighborhood.

I don’t think it would be healthy for us when she grows up still calling us that.” Saehee nodded.

I think it’s nice.” Mark replied, Saehee just shrugged and looped her arm around his.

You always give in to Lauren, Tuan.” She mused, Mark just chuckled and kissed the side of her hair.

She’s my princess.” He explained.

Still, I hope she just calls me auntie or something.” She said while smiling then Lauren turned to them, she was smiling, despite the ice cream stain on her shirt.

 

Mommy, daddy, come see! Playground!” She said before taking both of their hands and pulling them.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++