012

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

 

Seoul, Korea

 

“What?” Mark said as he picked up his phone, he was on his way to his second class when Saehee called.

Tuan…I….need your help.” Saehee said from the other line.

On what?

I’m in the restroom and…well, my jeans…could be compared with Japan’s flag right now.” She murmured, Mark just sighed.

Fine, just…I’ll call you when I get those..things. Text me where you are.” He grumbled before heading to the parking lot instead.

Thanks, you’re the best, bud.

 

 

Mark eyed his friend warily, Saehee was now clad in a pair of denim cutoffs, her white jeans was now gone.

You made me buy tampons and it hasn’t even been a week since this semester started.” Mark stated, Saehee just gave him a big smile.

“You know, Myungsoo would have done~”

“But your Tuan, I don’t have to be ashamed.” She mused before wrapping her arm around his.

“So, junior year, Tuan.” She sighed, Mark nodded as they walked.

We have a year left, are you going to Taiwan after graduating?” Saehee asked, Mark shook his head.

I don’t want to….yet, I..” Mark bit his lip, Saehee smiled.

“That start up company you told me about?”

He nodded.

Well, I’m sure it’s going to work.

Myungsoo and you wont work if you keep on clutching onto me like a koala, you know.

Saehee made a face but she let go of him, Mark chuckled.

This isn’t LA anymore bud, people will talk.”

 

“Hi.” Myungsoo said as he joined Saehee on the bench, she grinned at him.

“Have you eaten?” She asked, Myungsoo nodded.

“Reports and homework have been piling in, I feel like~” She sighed before leaning against him.

“I know you haven’t eaten, don’t try to distract me, Jung Saehee-ssi.”

She smiled sheepishly.

“No sandwiches, let’s get you some real food,” Myungsoo pulled her up.

“But they’re easier to eat.”

“You’re just too lazy.” Myungsoo chuckled before wrapping his arm around her waist.

“Well the holidays are nearing, its starting to get colder.” She murmured as they made their way towards Myungsoo’s BMW.

“Are you flying back to LA again?” He asked.

“I think so, I have to visit my godchild there.” She chuckled, Myungsoo made a face at her before opening the door.

“Can we get pizza instead?” Saehee blinked at him.

“Hee, you really~”

 

Saehee just shut the door on his face, Myungsoo just shook his head before getting in the car himself.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++