020

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

What happened?” Mark walked in the kitchen, Maia looked at her three older brothers, Jacee who was helping Mark bring over the dishes was grinning. He poked Maia’s cheek before taking his seat across Mason.

We had a guest.

Had?” Mark looked at his wife, curious.

Apparently, this young man, Jaerim, wanted to give those to our Maia.” Saehee jutted her lips towards the bouquet of peonies on the counter.

But your sons, the three of them shut the door to his face.” Saehee finished.

Mom, I did not…yet.” Matthew trailed off when Saehee sent him a look, Jacee looked at his uncle.

So he left already, right?” Mark looked at Sidney expectantly.

Tuan!” Saehee snapped.

Jacee chuckled, Maia just shook her head.

 

 

Well, the Tuan boys are here.” Jackson grinned, Saehee chuckled before giving him a hug.

Leens, Laur.” Mark nodded with his sons behind him.

You’d think we wouldn’t be doing this after so many years later.” Lina mused as Lauren joined her younger brother who was the same age as Mason, and Matthew. They were at Myeongdong, roaming around before eating dinner.

Mai, let’s go.” Mason looked at his sister, Maia grinned before looping her arm around his. Sidney followed the two.

So did it start yet?” Lina asked as they walked.

What?” Saehee asked.

Overbearingly protective Mark Tuan,” Lina chuckled, Saehee sighed.

Not just him, but the boys too. Mason’s the worst.” Saehee finished.

Well, he’s just like his dad. Don’t get me started when Lauren started high school, Jackson bribed Jacee to lie that his noona wasn’t home when someone called. And Jacee was just ten years old that time.

Saehee laughed, she felt someone tap her shoulder.

Well, see you later at dinner, Sae.” Lina grinned before Jackson pulled her with him.

 

 

“Hmmm, what are we having tonight? We always do this every Sunday night, I like it.” Saehee stated, ever since Yunho decided to move his family to Japan for the company, Saehee had started to feel sad, Yunho’s two sons also were missed by the Tuan boys.

“Jackson mentioned he wants hot pot, is that okay?”

Well, I do miss Taiwan.” Saehee nodded, Mark just wrapped one arm around her waist. He looked up and saw Maia walking with Sid and Mason, he smiled.

We can fly in for Christmas and spend it there.” Mark nodded.

“Anything to escape the winter here?” She mused back, Mark just shrugged as they continued to walk, she could hear Matthew and Jacee’s voice somewhere to there left.

Saehee felt Mark plant his lips on the side of her head, she just smiled.

“What is it, Tuan?”

I love you, you know that.

I know and I know that you asked Matthew to talked to his friend and ask him not to come to the house anymore.

Mark could only smile sheepishly.

And you gave him and Sid the keys to the Audi and Jeep as payment.

“Well…” Mark looked away, Saehee pursed her lips, but her eyes were smiling.

Anything to keep Maia out of reach?” Saehee finished, Mark almost nodded back.

So, hot pot it is?” Mark asked, Saehee snorted, he just chuckled and pressed her to him.

Thank you for giving me a family, Sae.

I know, I love you too, Tuan.

 “Maybe I’ll let her date after college?” Mark nodded.

Nice.” Saehee mused, then she paused as she felt Mark put something around her wrist.

She looked at his fingers as they deftly locked the bracelet.

Gift.” He stated, she glanced at the bracelet around her right wrist, it was a silver chain with sapphire and emerald charms.

It’s pretty, Mark. Thank you.

Anything for you, Sae.” He smiled cheekily.

 

Mark just pecked her on the lips before taking her hand.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

END!! (9.25.14)

thanks for reading guys! :>

 

tumblr_ncfixaeFgT1tiseumo2_400.gif