013

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

 

 

“Hey,” Myungsoo pushed himself off the wall as Saehee stepped out of the lecture hall.

“Your class ended early?” She asked as they walked together.

“Later, the guys and I are~”

Saehee halted as she felt an arm around her shoulder, Myungsoo sighed.

“We’re hanging out later, Sae!” Sungyeol boomed, Saehee chuckled.

“Where?”

“At the Pub, come!” Sunggyu was behind them, nodding.

“I can’t promise, but I’ll try. I have a paper due on Monday, Gyu oppa.”

Myungsoo grinned at her before pushing Sungyeol away from Saehee.

“Then, I’ll see you later? Bye.” Saehee kissed his cheek before heading towards the elevator.

 

Mark looked up from the couch as he heard the distinctive beeping from the door, then the door opened.

Tuan?” Saehee called.

“Finally, I thought you weren’t home.” She said before taking off her coat and plopping beside him.

I thought you had plans with Myungsoo,” Mark switched on the television, Saehee nodded and rubbed her hands together. Mark’s brows rose lightly as she coughed.

Yeah, but the guys and him are going to the Pub, they’re probably going to have some drinks.” She explained, Mark grinned and nodded, he knew his friend never enjoyed drinking and the company of drinks.

So what lie did you make today?” He mused before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

I didn’t lie, I do have a paper due this Mond~

Which you finished two days ago, Sae.” Mark said flatly, Saehee grunted and followed him to the kitchen, she lifted herself up to the counter.

I like this apartment, just near the campus.” She stated, Mark rolled his eyes at her.

So, you booked the tickets?” Mark asked her, she nodded.

But~” Mark lifted her off the counter and gestured for her to bring the plate of waffles to the dining tables.

Yunho oppa’s flying over too, so it’s going to be fun.

Lauren’s turning four soon too, we should get Lina and her something.” Mark reminded.

“Call!” She mused before eating.

Ya! You’re not suppose to start without me, you pig!

 

 

“Saehee-ya,”

Saehee put down her coffee and looked at Myungsoo, they were at a coffee shop in campus.

“Christmas break’s coming, are you still flying to LA?”

“Yeah, why?”

Myungsoo bit his lip.

“Can…you not go this year? Your parents are here.”

Saehee’s brows furrowed but she shook her head.

“Myung, I~”

“Just this year, you always went home before.” Myungsoo bargained.

“I…can’t Myung, it’s tradition. And Mark can’t survive our winter here, plus…I have my godchild to visit too.”

Myungsoo’s forehead creased but he leaned back on his seat.

“I’m sorry.” She offered, and then they heard a loud honk from the outside. Mark was leaning against his Audi, waiting.

“I have to go home to get some of my things, meet you later?” Saehee asked as she gathered her things. Myungsoo was about to answer but she was already making her way to the exit doors.

He watched as Saehee walked to Mark, the other male narrowed his eyes at her before kissing her cheek, then they both got in the car.

 

Myungsoo’s jaw tensed and he dropped his mug on the table with a thud.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++