017

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

Seoul, South Korea

A few years later..

 

 

“What do you mean you can’t~” Mark closed his eyes in annoyance.

The two managers stood before him, afraid. He loosened his tie, currently he was handling TEH as well as Tuan Motors’ Korea branch, at least he has Jackson to help him with TM, but one of the meetings for TEH’s largest investors was delayed again.

“I want you to call our Suwon office and after this, give yourselves a break.” Mark finished off, the two scurried off.

“Bad day?” Saehee was standing by the door, smiling. He sighed before standing up and opening his arms to her.

Daddy!” A young girl of five dashed towards him, causing Mark break into a smile and went down on his knees to catch his daughter.

I picked up the kids from school today,

The boys?” Mark asked before lifting up little Maia in his arms. Saehee peeked out from the doors.

Hey dad,” Their eldest son, Mason, four years older than Maia walked in, he was clutching on his RC car as he walked in.

I was actually thinking,” Mark said as he put Maia down, the little girl walked to her brother and plopped on the couch. Mark grinned as he wrapped his arms around Saehee, he sighed and buried his nose in her hair.

“I was in the office earlier, Yunho oppa was…flaming, apparently, someone hacked into our banking system. A major headache.” Saehee said softly, Mark pulled back and pecked her lips softly before turning to the doors. He grinned at the twins, the eldest of the two hopped to him and opened his arms.

How was school, Matty?” Mark asked while carrying him.

“It was bad today, pa.” Sid, the younger twin replied, he was holding a mini coloring book as he trudged across the office and lifted his seven year old self onto his father’s chair.

Saehee chuckled.

Why was it bad?” She asked.

There was this one girl, she was chasing me with her lips puckered.” Sid replied defiantly, Mason snorted while Matty grinned.

Maybe she just wants to be friend, honey.” Saehee replied before sitting beside Maia and combed her hair.

I don’t like girls. They’re so noisy.

 

“Is this really a good idea?” Saehee asked, the kids were already asleep in their rooms and they were having a chat by the pool.

What is?

International schooling then sending them to a Korean high school.

“I want them to be able to speak English and do well in Korean, it will work.” Mark nodded before leaning against the bench, Saehee grinned before Mark pulled her down beside him.

“It’s funny how Sid is just like you, quiet and a little blunt.” She mused, Mason looked very much like Mark, but he had his mysterious aura, while Sid had Mark’s personality, even likes and dislikes.

Matty gets along with Jackson too well.” Mark mused, playful Matty was always close with his uncle and Lauren noona.

“Who would have thought, twins and two kids? We have four children.” Saehee nodded

I have you too.” Mark nodded before squeezing her to him.

I can’t wait until Maia goes to school this opening.

Maia has your temper, this is going to be great.” Mark just replied while smiling.

“But, I have a question,” Saehee propped one elbow up and leaned on it, Mark nodded for her to continue.

When..remember that time when were still friends…

“Really? Which time?” Mark mused, Saehee bit her lip.

Myungsoo…and that. When we fought…big time.

Yeah why?

When did you realize that…you had feelings for me?

Mark smiled and kissed her nose.

“Did you know, for Korean standards, even though we are still in our early thirties, we are considered as very young to be parents.” Mark nodded, Saehee made a face at him.

Really, Tuan?” She deadpanned, Mark chuckled.

I realized that when….you walked away from me. I felt like losing a big part of me when you turned your back. And when I saw you on that hospital bed, injured. I realized that…I couldn’t live without you.

Saehee froze, Mark sighed.

I know, the grease. But you asked me to say it. You had it coming.” Mark wiggled his fingers playfully at her. Saehee just laughed before leaning against his arm.

So can we talk about your job? Sae, you can stop working now, I~

I told you when you proposed I wont be quitting my job, you had it coming.” She stuck her tongue out and chuckled, Mark snorted but he just wrapped his arms around her.

 

Fine, no big deal. You’re my wife now, that’s all that matters anyway.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++