010

Throwback and the Future(Made in the USA part 3)

Seoul University?” Jackson balked at the two, Saehee nodded over her sundae as Mark chewed on his burger.

Great, now I’m all alone.” Jackson sighed.

I think you need to patch things up with Leens, mandoo.

That’s the thing….I think we’re better off as friends, Sae. I’ll take responsibility for Lauren but…I know she wouldn’t want me around.” Jackson said quietly, Saehee and Mark looked at each other.

I know what you’re thinking,” Jackson said as he took a sip of Saehee’s cola.

I don’t want my daughter to grow up without a father figure, I’ll be around, but…I don’t think Lina and I can…you know.” Jackson finished, Saehee just smiled and squeezed his hand.

We understand, so…stop drinking my cola!” Saehee snapped before pulling her Coke from him, Mark just smiled as the two squabbled.

 

We used to go here everyday during the summer.” Saehee mused as they trudged along the shoreline; she was walking barefoot while Mark held onto her flats.

Yes, and let’s not forget who drove us here.” Mark made a face at her, Jackson grinned.

We only have a few months left, then..college. It’s kind of…terrifying.” Saehee bit her lip, Mark glanced at her.

You need to brush up your Korean.” Jackson nodded to Mark, Saehee grinned at the other male.

I have no plans to be your tour guide slash translator, bud. So you better learn fast.” She mused before hopping onto his back, Mark just sighed.

Can I throw you to the sea?” He grumbled.

You can’t. You need me to survive, Tuan.

Told you Seoul isn’t such a bad idea.” Mark deadpanned, Jackson just chuckled.

But I’m going to miss this.

The beach? You can’t even swim, Sae.” Jackson poked her leg. Saehee just hugged Mark’s neck and leaned against his back.

I mean this, hanging out, eating, basically doing nothing.

Not going to miss Joonnam?” Jackson piped in, Saehee sent him a look.

It’s Namjoon, mandoo.

Mark grinned as Saehee slid down on his back.

Anyway, I’m going to get ice cream, see you later.

They watched as Saehee jogged towards the stands.

Tell me, you don’t like him, huh?” Jackson nudged his cousin as they walked, Mark ignored him.

Oh come on, you don’t need to hide it from me.

Mark faced him, he sighed.

I don’t need to like him, Jackson.

 

 

 

Saehee was with Allison as they made their way to last period when Namjoon found them. Allison grinned before leaving the two.

We have last period together.” Saehee mused as Namjoon took her hand.

I know, but we cant exactly talk there, right?

Saehee nodded, then Namjoon stopped in front of her.

Actually, I wanted to ask you if you could be my date on Homecoming~

Sae!” Mark was panting as he halted in front of them, Saehee blinked at Namjoon then at Mark.

Mark, we’re talking.” Namjoon said, but Saehee was already looking at Mark questioningly.

It’s Leens, she’s going into labor, Lauren’s coming out anytime now.” Mark announced, Saehee’s covered in surprise.

I’m on my way to the hospital, I just wanted~

Let’s go!” Saehee beamed as she grabbed his sleeve, but she felt Namjoon yank her back.

Nam, we really need to go. Lina is giving birth.” She was nodding happily, but the expression on Namjoon’s face made her stop.

Mark’s brows met, Saehee let go of his sleeve.

You’re leaving again, with him.” Namjoon noded, Saehee shook her head.

Nam, we’re going~

Sae, you always leave me for him, you said~

It’s not like that, Lina~

Don’t use Lina as an excuse, Sae, it’s always been like this.” Namjoon snapped at her, Mark looked away.

If you leave with him, then we’re over. You choose.

Mark’s eyes went to his friend, Saehee was close to crying but she shook her head.

 

I have to go.” Saehee stated before pulling Mark with her, then they were gone.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++