Final

Learn to Hate Me

 

A/N: the last chapter is finally here! i hope you enjoy this final part~

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * *

 

At a church, the wedding was neatly decorated with everything being the color white. The place was crowded with families and friends greeting one another. Kids were chasing each other while their parents tried to stop them. In the dressing room, Nara was getting her face touched up with makeup by an artist.

 

“There you go”

 

“Thank you” Nara said.

 

The makeup artist packed up her things, at the same time Jaewoo came into the room. Nara saw his reflection in the mirror and so she turned around to face him. The artist left the room for them both.

 

“You look beautiful” he smiled proudly.

 

She gave him a bashful smile though she felt disgust inside. He wrapped his arms around her as he leaned against her back. Sneakingly, he stole a kiss from her cheek and Nara hits him afterwards. They both laughed softly.

 

“Ah? That’s right. You came home this morning. Was that friend of yours okay?” Jaewoo asked, looking at her.

 

Before she could answer him, a knock came from the door which disturbed them.

 

“Jaewoo-sshi, the wedding is starting” a voice spoke.

 

He turned back to Nara and patted her head and then left. She watched the door open and he disappeared with the door shut behind him. Her eyes averted to her phone when a text came and she checked the message. A sly smile came across her face. Just then, a knock lightly hits the door so she puts her phone aside to look over. Nara got up and head toward it as she grabbed the knob and twisted it lose.

 

“Did you forget someth-”

 

She froze after her sight set upon Chansung standing there.

 

“You? How did-”

 

He just barged in before she could finish her sentence and she backed away from him. The door shuts as she began to feel uneasy.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

 

“We need to talk” Chansung switched the subject.

 

“I have nothing to say to you. You kidnapped me last night, so why didn’t you talk? How come it has to be today?”

 

Without another word, Chansung yanked her by the elbow pulling her toward him. She could felt his rough grasp, digging into her flesh but she didn’t pull away. He opened his mouth, but was interrupted when a suddenly voice outside the door called out. Nara narrowed her eyes over and replied back to the person. The footsteps left the door as she turned back to face him again.

 

“You should leave”

 

She pulled his hand off her elbow as she walked past him, however his hand caught her wrist. They stood there, either of them facing each other.

 

“Why? Am I that of a burden to you?” he asked.

 

She slightly tilted her head away to avoid his gaze. Her heart was shaking, but she gathered up her courage and finally faced him for the last time.

 

“Yes. You’re a burden. You’ve always been one since the day we first met. Is that enough?”

 

The painful look in his eyes made her hurt. She felt his hand slowly slipped away from her. Chansung took a step back and finally left the room. Tears were in her eyes as she faced the closed door.

 

“I’m sorry, Chansung. Just a little longer. Just hang in there, I’ll come to you”

 

The wedding march began with music being played and everyone seated in their spots as they wait. The big doors opened and all eyes turned to see Nara came in. She made her way down the aisle toward Jaewoo who waits for her hand. He took it and they both faced the priest that was ready to give out the long speech. It took the whole three minutes and at last they were given permission to exchange rings. A voice stopped them and they turned to look. The whole crowd saw a woman standing there along with a child beside her.

 

“Eunmi?” Jaewoo said, with a shock look.

 

Voices started to chatter among the room. Nara took her hand away from Jaewoo as he faced her. Another voice came, causing more drama as the people questioned more.

 

“Jenny?” he said almost speechless.

 

“Son, what is this about?” his mother asked, outraged at him.

 

A blank look was on him as he couldn’t think of anything to say. Nara took a step forward which made everyone face their attention to her.

 

“I’ll tell you what’s going on”

 

She gave the cue to Jenny and so she took out her phone, flashing the pictures of Jaewoo and her in bed together. People gasped while others talked negatively. His parents couldn’t believe their eyes. Jaewoo grabbed Nara by the arm.

 

“What is this about?”

 

She gave him an evil smirk and then yanked lose from him as he let go. Their eyes locked hold.

 

“I’m letting everyone here know what kind of man you really are. You want to marry me, but you got yourself a woman with a child and another woman who you still secretly go to meet up with behind my back. Just what do you take me as?”

 

Everyone was at rage and talked loudly over one another. Jaewoo was too shock to say a word and looked at her again.

 

“When you came to ask me for us to start over, I thought it was strange. We’ve been apart for two years already, there’s obliviously no way for us to come back together. Did you really think I’ll fall for you twice?” Nara chuckled.

 

“No. Nara, listen to me-”

 

“At first I thought I still have some feelings for you, but as time went by, I was wrong. You were already gone from my heart and I found a better man. That man is someone you can’t be compared to and I’m going to him as of now”

 

She took the ring off her finger and lets it fall to the floor as it bounced away and came to a stop after a few spins. Nara ran off the small stage and the place became chaos with everyone now standing up. Jaewoo called after her, but was hovered by his womens. Outside of the church, Chansung was about to put on his helmet, at the same time the doors flung open and Nara ran out. The loud noise echoed all the way down the street

 

“Hwang Chansung!”

 

He paused and puts his helmet aside as he turned around to see her. She was holding onto her long dress as she carefully got down the steps.

 

“Nara! Nara, stop!” Jaewoo shouted after her.

 

When she reached the final step, Chansung took her hand and they both hopped onto the motorcycle. The engine roared loudly, then they sped down the road before Jaewoo could stop them. He drove fast in the streets with Nara clinging tightly around his waist behind him.

 

 

The motorcycle was silently parked and they were standing at the Han River. The sun was setting as Nara admired its beautiful view. Chansung stared at her in confusion. Her eyes then met his.

 

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

He went up to her and grabbed her hand gently into his. She fixed her sight on him, not leaving it.

 

“We…”

 

“Everything’s over” Nara cuts him.

 

The look on his face was hurt. Nara turned around and their hands slipped away as his hand hung empty. Just then, she stopped when the corner of her eyes caught Chansung going down on his knees.

 

“Don’t go. I’m begging you”

 

Nara averted herself to him again and looked down at him.

 

“I may not be the right man for you, but please. Please don’t leave me. It hurts and it feels like I’m dying when you do. So please...just once. If just once, can you please stay?”

 

His eyes met hers for a short second, but she left without an answer. Tears over took his sight as he couldn’t move himself forward. He dropped his head and closed his eyes. Nara came to a halt after taking ten steps away from him. Chansung kneeled there with no motion, but when he felt a pair of hands cupping his face, he looked up to see her there. Her thumbs wiped the tears away and she then stared into his eyes.

 

“Have I told you that you’re the first man whom I met that has ever cried because of me?”

 

He had a frown on his face and was confused with what she meant to say. Nara beamed a smile at his blank expression.

 

“You’re such a crybaby”

 

And then, she captured his lips. Chansung’s eyes widen from the sudden action of hers. However, he then closed them and kissed her back. Their kisses were passionate, yet so bitter at the same time. In her mind as of now was only filled with the memories of them; no one else beside them who are locked deep inside her.

 

 

 

A year later…

 

The morning sun was shining on his face and it tickled him awake. He rolled on to his side and saw a small face sleeping there. He smiled at her and then touched her face. His fingers caressed her head as he lightly brushed her bangs behind her ear. She slightly moved from his gentle touch and her eyes opened.

 

“You’re awake?” Nara said, covering her face with the blanket shyly from his gaze.

 

Chansung sat up and she turned over to the night table to see it was already 7. She got up quickly as the blanket fell to her lap.

 

“What time do you start work?”

 

“I? In...an hour” he replied slowly.

 

Nara groaned and then hurried out of bed to the bathroom. After washing up, Nara set the stove running while she chopped some vegetable and meat quickly and toss them into the pan as she stirred it afterwards. Chansung was already dressed in his work clothe and he came into the kitchen.

 

“Hmm...looks delicious” he said, embracing her from behind.

 

“You should have woken me up. Look at the time. It’s almost 8” Nara said, disappointed as she was rushing.

 

He let her go so she could go get the lunch box in the cabinet. He leaned against the counter and watched her adoringly. She opened the rice cooker and began to pack his lunch.

 

“It’s okay. There’s no need to rush. Besides, I get to stay a bit longer with you” Chansung smiled.

 

“Haha, very funny” Nara said sarcastically, and then she closed the rice cooker.

 

He watched her went back to the stove to stir the food. She would glanced over to the time as she stirred and tasted, then added more salt.

 

“How about this. You leave first and when I’m done cooking, I’ll bring your lunch over to work?” Nara suggested as she faced him.

 

“Sure. If that’s okay with you” he said.

 

She nodded in response. Chansung went to the living room and grabbed his jacket along with his bag. Nara shuts the stove and removed the pot aside. She opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water, then shuts it. Chansung was done putting on his shoes and was about to head out.

 

“Chansung ah”

 

He looked back to her before opening the door. She hand him the bottle and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

 

“Go. I’ll send you lunch later”

 

“Yes~” he smiled widely.

 

The door opened and he stepped out as she watched him left. In the busy street of Seoul, Chansung found a parking spot and hurried into the building. When he got in, he greeted the employees with a clear and energetic voice. Some would adore him that they giggled softly after he greeted them. He got to his small cubical office and sat down in his chair with his bag set beside the picture frames of him and Nara.

 

“You look happy?” a voice said.

 

He turned his head to see his co-worker, Junho coming over from the copy machine with stacks of paper in his hands. Junho set the pile of clipped paper on his desk that was next to Chansung’s and then looked at him with his hands on his hip.

 

“Did something happen?”

 

“Ah. No, I wasn’t able to bring lunch this morning with me, so my wife is coming later to drop it off” Chansung explained.

 

“Wah...I really envy you” Junho said, sincerely.

 

Chansung just smiled like a dork, but he was happy to express himself that way. Hours went by and the building was busy with everyone going back and forth. Nara parked the car and stepped out with the lunchbox in her hands as she locked the car.

 

“Yah, hurry! Time is ticking. We need to finish before anyone can leave” Junho warned.

 

That made everyone worked even faster and harder as if they were being fast forward. Nara entered the room and looked around for Chansung. Junho was caught off guard when his eyes land on her. Chansung came back from the meeting room and found Junho standing there with his pupils dilated widely.

 

“What are you doing?” Chansung asked him oddly.

 

Junho was so speechless that he could point out the direction. Chansung averted his eyes and at the same time, Nara seemed to locked eyes with him and they both smiled. Outside on a small deck of the building, Chansung was having his lunch while Nara watched him eat. She opened him a bottle of water.

 

“Eat slowly. You don’t want to choke”

 

He took the bottle from her and gulped down half of the water before handing it back to her. Nara sealed the cap on and then wiped his mouth with a napkin. Chansung stared at her with a grinning face. She saw that look on him so she raised a brow.

 

“Why are you making that face?”

 

“I? What face?” he laughed teasingly.

 

Nara expression was emotionless for a second and then she set the napkin aside. Her fingers pinched both of his cheeks which distorted his face.

 

“Stop grinning. It looks so chessy” Nara said, and then she released him.

 

Chansung rubbed his cheek and then looked at her.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You’ve been acting weird lately. Are you not feeling well?”

 

He set his lunch aside and felt her forehead and compared it with his. Nara took his hand off her.

 

“You don’t have a fever or anything” Chansung said.

 

“Are you really that dumb?” Nara snapped.

 

He went blank when she said that. Nara sighed aloud and took his hand. She placed his hand over her stomach as she watched him closely. He seemed to get the answer and fixed eyes with her as a smile curve his lips.

 

“You’re pregnant?”

 

Nara nodded her head with a smile. He was so happy that he couldn’t speak properly. Chansung stood up and helped Nara up. Before she knew it, he carried her in his arms and he spun around once. He was shouting while Nara laughed. Chansung puts her down and held her close around the waist as her arms were wrapped to the back of his neck. Their foreheads were touching each other as they smiled bashfully. She drew back a bit so that their eyes would meet.

 

“I love you”

 

Chansung just smiled and bumps onto her forehead a bit which made her giggled. His hand touched her cheek as she looked up to him.

 

“I hate you” he mocked.

 

Nara blushed instantly as she looked away knowing that he actually means the opposite of it. He smiled at her shy actions and then he brought her face to his as their lips sealed.

 

 

THE END~~

 

 

 

 

 

if you haven't already checked out my other 2pm short story of lee junho, here it is!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/278658/tell-them-i-love-you-junho-romance-marriage-leejunho

 

also don't forget to check out my other stories too. bye bye for now! >-<