Chapter 1

Learn to Hate Me

 

A/N: this is the first chapter. it's relatively short since it's the beginning and not much is going on, however there are scenes in here that will be minor only, nothing major. chapter 2 will be a bit longer than this, i promise. please leave me your thoughts about this first part. thanx! >_<

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

 

 

 

 

 

(Present time)

 

Inside the dark building, music was blast up and the place went wild with entertainment. At the small bar in the corner, the waitress slide the glass of mixed alcohol down the counter and at the end, a hand grabbed it. The glass was lift up by its neck and brought toward the mouth and it went in one shot.

 

“Nara!”

 

She set the cup down and turned to look at the person who called her name, and a smile came across her pink lips. The woman gestured her hand for her to go over to them. At the round table, Nara joined the group who had cups and wines all ready set to go.

 

“Okay. Let’s play a game of “truth and dare”

 

The people gathered around chattering in disagreement; however after five minutes the game was already intense and hot. One of the people spun the bottle and it land on Nara as everyone turned to look at her since it’s finally her turn.

 

“Dare” Nara said, boldly.

 

They all look at each other secretively with a sly smile and then back at her.

 

“All right. You see that woman over there?”

 

Nara averted her head toward the woman who’s on the dance floor, looking desperate and drunk as the crowd surrounded her.

 

“We’ve watched her for a while now. If you don’t want to get a shot (of alcohol), then I dare you to go over to her and kiss her”

 

All eyes were on Nara.

 

“Call” she respond.

 

They watched her got up and walked over toward the dance floor. The disco ball spun above the ceiling wall, shinning the place up. Nara slowly approached the drunken women who bob her body a bit to the rhythm of the music. Right away, Nara could tell that she was dumped. The music grew louder and heat started to raise. She reached the woman and began to dance along with her till she took notice. When she did, Nara began to wrap her arms around her neck to bring them closer and their lips lock. The woman appeared to be surprise, but she didn’t push back. Nara kissed her passionately and softly on the lips till she respond in return. Just then, someone grabbed Nara violently on the arm yanking her apart from the women.

 

“Chansung?” she said, with a frown.

 

Without a word, his action by dragging her out already shows that he was mad. Like really mad. The door flung open and she got pushed inside. She landed hard on the bed and when she turned around, Chansung slammed the door shut. Nara sat up and scoffed as she caressed her bangs over her head and they fell over in a second.

 

“Just how long are you going to do this?” he asked.

 

“What? You hate it?”

 

His eyes were raged by her words. He looked like he wanted to punch someone in the face. Nara stood up from the bed and he remained silent. She nodded her head at the sight of him.

 

“Of course, you hate me but you just won't say it, am I right?"

 

Chansung faced her with a soft look in his eyes as she went up to him. Her arms went over and around his neck as their chest were touching each other. He stood there speechless and couldn’t move a muscle. They stayed in that position for a minute and then Nara brought herself closer to his ear.

 

“You haven't experience pain before. When you do, those words will certainly come out and when that does, it will definitely hurt"

 

His face became confused and she drew back from him with a sly smile, a smile that he disliked the most. She turned to leave and he abruptly grabbed her by the wrist, pushing Nara against the wall. Their eyes lock.

 

"Hit me" she said.

 

Chansung gave her a strange look by what she meant.

 

“What? You can't hit me? Weren't you mad just earlier? If you hit me, you'll probably feel better afterwards"

 

His grip tightens her wrist that glued to the wall, but in a blank of an eye his fist punched the mirror. Nara was stunned that he moved away from her to do that. She looked over to the mirror to see a huge crack on the glass. Chansung took his hand back and his knuckles bled as it dripped down his finger tips.

 

 

A minute or two later, they both were settled in the room as they sat far from each other. His back was facing her and she stared at it. The view of his back somewhat made her had a mixture of emotions. A knock came from the door and she turned to look. The door opened as she found a man stood there with an aid kit on his hands. After receiving the box, she closed the door and turned toward Chansung who still wouldn’t move.

 

“If you’re planning to stay here, then at least take care of your hand”

 

Nara went over to him and handed him the box. Chansung glanced at it, but turned away as he ignored her. She took it back.

 

“Suit yourself”

 

She went to the table and set it down and sat back in the couch with her arms crossed over her chest. Time smoothly passed by and before she realized that she had taken little naps in between, it was already midnight. She stretched her arms and saw Chansung lying on the bed; his back still facing her.

 

“He’s really stubborn?”

 

Nara stood up and head toward him with the aid kit in her hands. With light footsteps, she approached him and kneeled down on the floor. She had the kit opened as she grabbed the bottle of rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball to clean the cuts on his knuckles. She did it gently and lightly in case she might wake him. After she was done and had blown on it a few times to assure it wouldn’t sting, she continued on with applying ointment. His hand was neatly wrapped in a white bandage after she finished. Her eyes moved toward his face. He was sleeping soundly like a child who didn’t know what was going on around him. Nara packed everything away and set the kit aside as she stood up. Just then, she felt something grabbing hold of her. Nara looked down to see his hand that held hers and she averted to him. Slowly, his hand slipped away from hers. She was left with unknown feelings as she gazed at him.

 

 

* * * * * *

 

The sun was up that following day and the warm light was beaming through the curtains of the window. It shined right at his face, tickling his cheeks which made him slightly opened his eyes. His blurred vision became clear and his eyes land on Nara. She was sleeping beside him on the floor, her head laid over her folded arm that rest on the edge of the bed and her face was partially covered by her drooping bangs. He carefully sat up, but stopped when she faintly moved. Chansung got up and stared at her, then looked at his hand that had been wrapped. In a moment of silence, he thought to himself. He blankly looked at his hand and without a reason, he tore the bandage off. Nara awakens from the movement of the bed and sat up to face him.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked.

 

He tossed the bandage away and climbed out of the bed. She quickly stood up and watched him opened the door as he left before her eyes. That was the first time he ignored her so coldly...