Save Me Ap-pa!

One More Chance

*Donghae's POV*

I rushed out of the house right after I ended the call with Sunny.

I met up with her in no time and I could see that she was trembling with anxiety over Sarah's sudden disappearance.

“What should we do now? What should we do now?”

I heard her mumbling to herself repeatedly and she started to walk to and fro in front of me.

“Nothing must happen to you darling....”

She continued and she put both of  her hands to this time, desperately trying to calm herself down.

I stared at her in guilt, and I could imagine the same kind of fear she went though on the day she knew that she was expecting my child.

Instead of facing it with her, I let her caught me in bed with another woman.

I was not there for her either when she was in the labour room delivering my child.

I left her alone to face all these on her own, and I knew that I could not make it happen one more time.

I took her hand in mine as I turned her to face me.

“I will bring her back safe and sound to you, I promise.”

I said seriously and held her by her shoulder.

**************************************

 *Donghae's POV*

 We spilt into two ways, one with Sunny looking in places where Sarah likes to go and I followed up in areas around the pre-school’s vicinity.

To be honest, my heart is literally trembling with fear too.

I could not imagine what will happen to my little girl who was out there alone.

What happen if she run into bad guys?

Or worst still, will she meet with any mischap?

My mind could not function at all, and all I could do is to run streets after streets frantically to look for her.

It was all my fault.

I should not have insisted to let her know about the truth.

Sunny is right after all.

How could I expect a four year old kid to understand our complicated relationship?

I must be the greatest fool in the entire world.

**************************************

Sarah roamed aimlessly on the crowded street slowly.

She did not know where she was currently at, and she just walked to wherever the road in front lead her to.

She ran out of the school after lying to her teacher that she needed the washroom.

She could foresee that her mother was going to get mad at her for what she had done.

But then, she really did not wish to stay in there anymore.

Not when everyone was laughing at her.

She looked at every person who walked past her, and all of them seemed like a stranger to her.

Her small heart shaked with fear as she took each step forward, not knowing where it was going to bring her to.

She missed her Daddy Fishy now, and she wished that he was here with her.

She had overheard what her mother said last night, and it hurts her to know that she was truely unwanted by her father as what all her friends told her.

And it disappoint her even further to know that the person was actually her Daddy Fishy, the most important person to her apart from her mother.

She keep on thinking what she had done wrong, or if she was being too mischievous to the extend that her father decided to leave her.

**************************************

"Little girl, are you lost?"

Sarah looked up as she heard a man's voice when she was sitting on the bench alone.

She stared at him blankly, feeling a little scared off by this uncle who did not seem like a good guy to her.

"Come with Uncle. I will bring you to your parents."

The man added on and pulled Sarah off the seat suddenly, a little too rough for Sarah's liking.

"I don't want..."

She whined and tried to wriggle from the strong man, but she was too weak as compare to him.

"Don't be afraid. I am bringing you to your parents."

The man said slyly and dragged the poor girl with him.

Sarah's heart thumped with fear at the stranger who was pulling her along the way.

She called for her mother, but then, it seemed to be of no use.

"I want ap-pa...I want ap-pa...ap-pa...save me..."

She cried and shouted for Donghae this time, but still, she was being dragged mercilessly by the unknown stranger.

**************************************